Are women even capable of love? Unironic question

Are women even capable of love? Unironic question

Attached: images (5).png (394x374, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/snapchat-suicide-girl-who-sent-accidental-message-her-boyfriend-792892
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For all the new fag out there
Don't respond

Attached: IMG_0726.png (1125x681, 90K)

isnt that a pedo symbol

Don't count on it, namefag

>For all the new fag out there

>me
>new

Hahahahahahha

Attached: a24836caec480a7ce6a47b23fe63d8ac17b9bec3bbcec4be291640d42703b3da.jpg (1080x720, 129K)

>Don't count on it, namefag
Yeah I thought so.

>isnt that a pedo symbol
It's just a heart, or do you mean it because of that other Lolita post I made some time ago?

Attached: 2526778811_e2b829cfa5.jpg (460x310, 65K)

Yup definitely a newfag. GB/2 Gaia

>Are women even capable of love? Unironic question
Yes. Butthurt incelbots only say otherwise because that NEED to believe it in order to keep from killing themselves.

Why can't you fags admit that you're too cowardly to stand behind what you say and the presence of someone who isn't makes you feel inferior?

Women are more loving and caring then men by a long shot.

i thought you were supposed to fuck off after that last thread faggot

>Women are more loving and caring then men by a long shot.
No woman has ever died from love. Love to their children, maybe. But not love for men.

>Women are capable of love
Yeah, ok. But are they capable of loving men as much as men love them and as long? I think not. There are so many factors whether a woman will love a man and it's never unconditional. If he loses his money, she'd be out the door the moment you find out.
>i thought you were supposed to fuck off after that last thread faggot
The day hasn't ended yet, so I can still post.

Attached: Eos.jpg (348x599, 69K)

You dont know what unconditional love is, and the number of women with broke losers proves the narrow parameter you just defined wrong anyway.

>No woman has ever died from love. Love to their children, maybe. But not love for men.

This is retarded for many reasons

a) If it were love for their kids it would still be love...

b) Many MANY women have died for their love for men, and we're killed by our literally abusive partners in astounding numbers every year

newsweek.com/snapchat-suicide-girl-who-sent-accidental-message-her-boyfriend-792892

Stories like link related are very easy to find if you just google "girl suicide boyfriend"

>If he loses his money, she'd be out the door the moment you find out.
That's no more true than guys ditching out on their wives when their looks fade. It happens, but it's far from an absolute.

First of all fucking all, I mean dying from romantic love. Women make up for their lessened susceptibility of love for men by having unconditional love for their children.
Second of all, a woman being killed by an abusive partner does not constitute dying for love. Third of all, the example you gave was that of a TEENAGER, and I really do believe that women are capable of feeling love UP TO THAT POINT. After teenage years, however, a woman's capacity to love is extremely low compared to that of a man. Fifth, this example of girl didn't die purely by love, she literally cheated and fucked some guy, do you think that whatever she's done was out of love? She was a cheating bitch and probably had depression and didn't want to deal with all the shame in being found out as a cheating slut, so she decided to off herself, not for her lover, but for herself.

Attached: Night_and_Sleep_-_Evelyn_de_Morgan_(1878).jpg (1280x883, 308K)

I thought you made a promise.

Attached: 1.png (1792x502, 293K)

>That's no more true than guys ditching out on their wives when their looks fade. It happens, but it's far from an absolute.
It's different when it's in a marriage, because divorce incurs severe costs and penalties, so men won't immediately ditch their women when their look fades. The same is not true though with women in relationships with guys while not being married. She's free to get out of the relationship the moment she realized he's become broke and they do it without any sort of regret or consideration for last feelings, leaving the man almost always heartbroken.

Attached: images (94).jpg (332x443, 30K)

The day isn't over yet bucko. The deal was posting until the day ends. Keep that screenshot saved though, if you EVER see me again after this day ends, then you can doxx me and come to my house and rape me and kill me.

>Are women even capable of love?
Not as capable as men. /thread

>Highschool drama is the same thing as unconditional love
>Women who are killed by abusive romantic partners are accurate examples of unconditional love

Fucking retard, you're confusing mental illness and childish infatuation with love. Love is a choice, mental illness isn't

Yes. The only person who cared about me in my teen years was a girl.

Attached: 2A1BF162-1629-44F2-8D55-8E45025737AC.png (640x545, 487K)

Till the end of the day, m8.
Origin

Attached: Photo Editor-20180507_191211.jpg (1792x502, 310K)

She's got nice legs m8

>not as capable as men
Exactly this desu.

For themselves, yes.

Based post.

Originari