Autistic Shit you do

>think of myself doing something but imagine it's someone else
>pretend I'm a speed runner, say I'm getting really bad RNG here folks etc. when fucking up
>re-read posts I made and pretend I'm someone else reading them
>when waiting for a web page to load, blink eyes slowly until it's loaded
>when watching a western cartoon or movie imagine what the japanese dub would sound like
>watch video of people arguing and start getting worked up
>prefer to eat standing up
>panic when phone isn't in pocket, even if I'm just using it
>read a (you) in the pop up and try to guess what thread it's from
>if I spell a word wrong I don't use spellcheck, just use a synonym until the red line goes away
>always search for 'big asian tits' whenever testing if the internet works
>google phrases with quotes to read posts of other people who share specific opinions
>always respond to new posts with some variation of "your mom" in my head
>listen to eurodance and cloud rap and play pokemonshowdown and think it really helps me play better
>prefer to watch youtube videos with more views so I feel less lonely

Attached: 1487398359534.jpg (960x720, 57K)

>prefer to watch youtube videos with more views so I feel less lonely

Attached: haha dath funny tho.jpg (1000x800, 294K)

>Really want to get a girlfriend
>dont do anything to get one

>pretend battle in storage room of my job sometimes since there's no cameras
>Get excited when someone mentions smartphone technology and have to contain myself so I don't jump into their conversation artistically
>When I was young, thought it would be cool to have the type of watch Ben 10 had, and imagined myself changing into anything I'd like to blend in and be anything besides myself

I honestly am so used to my autistic tics and habits that I can't really think of any. I did used to imagine this story in my head, I had the same continuity going through my head. I'd be at recess as a kid and I'd play with twigs and sticks imagining they were flying battlecruisers and the trees were enormous cities many miles tall, had these characters that were the core of the story. It was really autistic and weird, I named the two factions "whos" and "lice" after the Dr Seuss creatures, and head lice. The main characters were Peter and Emily who eventually "died" in a battle on my last day of middle school, as I got older I continued imagining the story from the point of view of their son Orion, and introduced loads of new characters. Orion died when I was 19 in a showdown with the main villain of the story, Timeless, who Orion took down with him falling into a pit of molten iron. Twenty years went by in the story, four in real time, and I realized I missed having Orion as the main character, and since I didn't feel any attachment to his son Leo, I had a quest to bring Orion back from the dead using ancient nanotechnology. Unfortunately this ruined everything, the entire story feels hacky and fake now, and I don't feel the same connection to Orion as I used to. I even drew loads of shitty art and wrote half a million words for this story, and I ruined it by resurrecting a character I never should have killed off in the first place.

Other than that, I sometimes sing autistic songs in the shower, tap my fingers from left to right and back again to the melody of some song and then get annoyed when the end doesn't "match up", and do knight moves on colored floor tiles when I am bored trying to get to specific colors. And "organizing" license plate numbers, but that's a whole other thing.

Attached: hulk_shooting_who_soldiers_41816_colored.png (1006x589, 29K)

This is some high-quality autism, OP.
>piss on the side of the bed and smell it to see if I'm drinking enough
>screencap my (you)s even if they're from some stupid shit like reply to this post or else your mother will die in her sleep tonight
>when watching anything I find funny, pretend that the person doing the act is me and all of my friends are watching it
>pretend there are people watching me take a shit through my eyes and try to look away from it at all times
>imitate asian languages randomly when bored, hum tunes in made up asian languages as well
>when I see any "female" poster or Tumblr blog image myself making them my gf and slowly turning them into Jow Forumsfags even though I don't browse Jow Forums

Attached: smoking_pepe.png (713x611, 40K)

oh shit i remember this
i told you last time to just ctrl+z that shit and pretend the resurrection never happened

>narrate unboxings and video games in my head with an Australian accent

I'm not Australian and I need help.

I've seen your posts before. They're pretty inspiring. Lately I've been wanting to get pictures of high school maps and imagine a life with girls that never existed. It would just have little x's or numbers on the map and a list of places I met them and stuff like that.

I can't, unfortunately. I invested too much into it. Andromeda (Orion's daughter) being an incredible prodigy who could actually focus her future-sight using combat-stim drugs, unlock IRL wallhacks, that sort of stupid thing, was all leading up to this. Her "seeing" her father in the spirit world and wanting to bring him back. So they go out to the ruins where Orion went years ago (this was represented by a return to an IRL place I hadn't been in years) and go into a nearby cave chamber where the resurrection device was located. Except the lice also show up at the same time with Orion's burnt remains, hoping to resurrect him as an assassin for their own purposes. Timeless' successor Dauntless (the new villain) shows up, ambushes the group, a couple minor characters get killed, Andromeda rushes ahead and finds Dauntless, guns down all his soldiers while the pit is bubbling. Dauntless proceeds to defeat her in single combat, pins her down with a knife to her throat, when Orion rises up, grabs him by the shoulder, tells him to get his hands off his daughter, then beats Dauntless to a pulp unarmed and kills him. This was a great scene in my mind but to undo it I would have to go months back. I don't feel much connection to his son Leo, as I said, who has replaced his father as a king but now he is tied down to the tree-city of Sarengarth, and as I am hoping to move out IRL soon, that really doesn't work because the story is going to move away from Sarengarth when that happens.

My hope was for Orion and Andromeda to become the new center of the story, but there really isn't much of a place for Orion in the world, his wife is dead, he has lost literally every person he cares about except his children and his friend Myron.

I just wish I hadn't killed off Orion in the first place. It wasn't even necessary, just teenage edgeness.

>piss on the side of the bed and smell it to see if I'm drinking enough
Just use the toilet and see the color?

>Just use the toilet and see the color?
If I use the toilet I have to get out of bed and leave the room, too much work. Especially if I have earbuds or something in that I don't want to unplug.

Well,, suit yourself I suppose.

>imagine what it would be like to be different people (mostly women)

that was sneaky as fuck user
damn

Stop shitposting so much and then your brain will stop thinking like an Australian in every context, not just your unboxing and gaming careers

Attached: PepeComfySmugBrain.png (409x410, 163K)

Your filename system seems to be rather lacking in specificity, and your scope of Pepe archetypes is most likely limited as well.

Attached: PepeAutismCigarette.png (713x611, 26K)

>google phrases with quotes to read posts of other people who share specific opinions

Truly autistic. Using quotes on google search doesn't look for quotations, it looks for the existence of the exact content inside the quotation on webpages instead of similar results.

yeah I know that. people don't use quotes to say something on forums

I'd like to be inducted into your screencap folder

"no you", he replied

>yell vaguely Russian sounding gibberish whenever I hurt myself of get angry
>replicate Arma 2 walking and running animations

>flap fingers when thinking about embarrassing shit or things that make me nervous
>imagine myself in the gundam universe
>imagine myself in the sonic universe
>imagine myself in various other anime
>talk to myself
>refer to myself in a very autistic third person nickname I made up
>punch myself when I mess up in vidiya and gave myself a black eye once
>pretend to my an airship or mech or SS officer
>fap to gfur multiple times everyday
>fantasize about what I would do if I were rich or the dictator of the US

>fantasize about what I would do if I were the dictator of the US
That's a good one, I do it sometimes.

>I can't even think of autistic shit I do because it's so normal to me

>flap fingers when thinking about embarrassing shit or things that make me nervous
Same I will sometimes cuss myself out quietly when I remember cringy shit I did, like the time I asked a religious kid when Jesus' birthday was and made fun of him for not knowing. Then told my dad about the whole thing.