Japanese girls on average look and dress so much cuter than western girls...

Japanese girls on average look and dress so much cuter than western girls. I'm not even talking about airbrushed whores on the covers of magazines or something, I'm talking about just the random girls I constantly see in the background in Japanese youtube videos with straight, silky brown hair and skirts and flowy tops or cardigans. I never see girls like that. It's just not fucking fair.

Attached: 1404958754841.jpg (640x428, 109K)

But of course, originally too.

Attached: lmao.png (580x347, 262K)

user, that is cuz that feminism bullshit hasn't gotten to the glorious island of Nippon.

>I'm talking about just the random girls I constantly see in the background in Japanese youtube videos with straight, silky brown hair and skirts and flowy tops or cardigans

Don't watch walking in Japan 4k vids if you don't want to sui

Attached: 1497986984756.png (691x653, 21K)

>short skirts are sooooooooo cute omg desu nippon is based fucking western trash women can never compete ahaha

Japanese would still be wearing kimonos if it wasn't for the West. All your schoolgirl fetish comes from Western clothing that they adopted

Attached: brainlet.jpg (600x647, 21K)

Why do they keep saying foreigner? Just say white. There's not a fucking chance they have a black guy in mind when they say foreigner.

Attached: 1489251035206.jpg (1037x1555, 211K)

no they don't you cherrypicking feishist

Kimonos are sexier than child skirts, nigger

kink shaming is rude btw :^)

That's fucking disgusting, user. Women (all types) are apes (hands, feet, face, hair, makes noises, walks etc.).

You want to fuck apes? You should be hanged, you pathetic piece of shit!

You are actually a retard if you think that the average Asian would wear a kimono outside. It was worn by the royalty and was later adopted into ceremonial occasions, just as it is nowdays.

Attached: 49A097B5-7902-486B-BEA4-40B54307281D.jpg (670x800, 65K)

You're right about that but missing the point entirely. They adopted western clothing that no women in the west actually wear anymore because all the vast majority of western women wear now is jeans or yoga pants.

That's because western girls decide themselves what to wear. Japanese girls clothes are designed to be eye candy by perverted men in charge because their entire "culture" is artificially produced.

>hurr we must preserve our nipponese heritage against waitu piggu innovations
>but let's adopt christmas and other commercial holidays to boost capitalism

the average Japanese girl isn't attractive at all, these Japanese models you see are super rare

going to Japan is one of the biggest letdowns ever

Only feet I am attracted to are east asian and sometimes Indian. White girls often have fat feet (or amazing 10/10 if a pure aryan) and black girls aren't even possible to sexualize.

This is literally the only benefit of living in Toronto in the summer, you get to see true diversity of qt feet

I'm the opposite, a streamer I check out, was recording himself walking around. Qt's fucking EVERYWHERE.

>yoga pants.
Jesus fucking Christ get me off this hell hole. That stupid fucking American trend is spreading to my Beautiful homeland too.
I hate the USA so much

>I hate the USA so much
if you hate the USA so much you should stop speaking american and browsing an american website

Women would genocide the bottom 60% of men if they had the chance to do so.

>Jow Forums is a good representation of American culture
Sorry sweetie, but Jow Forums is not mainstream or exported to other countries like fashion, cultural norms and social norms are.

there's some many people how these people manage to live with themselves.

>stop speaking american
wew

>not exported to other countries
>have conversations with people from around the globe every single day on Jow Forums

Jow Forums is not mainstream American culture

Are you retarded? Japanese wore nothing but kimonos, it is what they were wearing for literally all of their history pre-1850s unless they were dirt poor farmers rocking the field tunics

>pre industrial era
>"unless" they were dirt poor farmers

kimono literally means "a thing you wear". "kimono" is practically japanese for clothes. now why would japanese for clothes also mean a very specific type of clothing?

you fucking moronic nobody

>stop speaking american
Jesus fucking christ, burgers...

Attached: 70B19257-DB12-43B0-8FEB-E2E756B1662B.png (500x500, 19K)

>why would japanese for clothes also mean a very specific type of clothing?
Maybe same reason the word for rice means meal? Fucking retard.

yeah. BECAUSE THEY EAT RICE ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

JUST LIKE THEY WORE KIMONO ALL THE FUCKING TIME

remove your pathetic intellect from my sight

because Japan is not a degenerate culture

>JUST LIKE THEY WORE KIMONO ALL THE FUCKING TIME
You literally said farmers didn't you fucking retard.

>>Jow Forums

euroriginal

>Japan is not a degenerate culture
hahahaahahahahaha

>b-but only royalty wore what was literally in the Japanese language "clothes"
pathetic. you do not even realize how beneath me you are

Origanello

They have so many virgins there so I wouldn't say that.

>unless they were dirt poor farmers rocking the field tunics
kys

they are not obsessed with race as much as you

regurgitate your meme and shirk away you pathetic little nothing. I know you won't make the same claim again because you were put in your place

I must be the only white man that has an interest in japan and likes japanese people that has no fever for jap women.

Dude....please. There's several videos of guys asking them if they'd date a foreigner and they light up and say yes before the question can even finish, then the host would go further and say "I meant a black one" about 80% of the time their expression would instantly fade and they'd tell a lie to save face. Very few actually meant the yes they said.

>regurgitate your meme
It's not a meme it's a quotation from your post. You're the worst troll ever.

Have you literally not seen any period style animes? Up until like the 1900s Japanese majority wore kimono - robes/yukata/hakama. Only after the edo period did the majority start wearing westernized clothing.

"kys" is a meme

you're this stupid aren't you

Japanese understand the basic principle if they mix with brown they will go extinct.

Like that wouldn't be the same with whites. Besides with those birthrates, they're headed that way regardless.

>Amerimutt forgetting that he's speaking a bastardised version of English.

That's because western fashion choose to be "sexy", basically a butchered version of what a sensual lady looked like. While asian fashion decided that looking "cute" was better.
This could be explained by the fact that the cultures are different, western cultures see promiscuity as a form of "sexual liberation", but this is kind of a mistake in my opinion, since the original idea was probably to make people stop being ashamed of sexuality, but people took it the wrong way and ended up thinking that the message was "promiscuity is good, you should act slutty and do sexual stuff as much as you could".
On the other hand, asian cultures still see promiscuity as something bad (or just something inapropiate), so even though that there are sluts everywhere, asian sluts choose to hide it (or rather, not announce it to the world, like the western ones).
In the end, fashion just reflects the state of a society, i'm not talking about "degeneracy" or anything like that, i'm just saying that the way people dress is a reflection of the way they think and act, and also a reflection of the environment in which those people live.

Any anons here mind posting chubby japanese qt3.14s?

Attached: asian1.jpg (768x1024, 149K)

>wah wah wah why won't japan import migrants like we tell them

No but I'll screenshot yours

I literally have this dream where I find this beautiful 12/10 Japanese girls (12 is when they have that much money). Just recovering hikkikimori or whatever that isolation condition whatever is. Virginity preserved. Probably hasn't even kissed a boy. The most glorious boobs in all the land. And she is waiting for me on her hands and knees. The fantasy end with these golden auras behind me as I ride into the harbor.

I think the fantasy is feasible.

They're more obsessed with race than most white people

From a sample of American Students, whites care the least about race.

Attached: racialidentifiers.png (960x540, 162K)

>"american students"

Yoga pants were first popularized in Vancouver Canada by the Vancouver based company Lu Lu Lemon.

because they're white, race doesn't affect them
It's like expecting men to care about gender in the workplace