>have non-receeding, luxurious hair
>dress fashionably
>treat her (and any kids she may have) like a queen

Standards for women to be guaranteed to get a bf
>exist

"Why are incels so upset?"

Attached: OpkgjTy.png (358x272, 124K)

Lies, you stupid tard

I would literally accept any guy who was nice to me and showered at least twice a week.

Which ones are lies? Care to explain, whore?

So when do we start dating?

Right now, l love you!

Attached: 1525097290992.jpg (1080x1051, 140K)

Hello yes this is me somebody anybody please help me please im so fucking lonely

dsty#4351

Provide contact info.

I'm calling you out on your jest.

You know what pisses me off even more than all those requirements? Being smart doesn't count for shit. I have a 150 IQ but that doesn't guarantee you a six figure job. Even most professors don't make a ton of money. And if I hear one more stacy at my university refer to her Chad jock boyfriend as "smart", I swear I'll break her fucking jaw on the spot

l forgot to tell you that I'm a boy btw

It doesnt matter please somebody

But he probably is though. People don't like to admit it, but often a lot of good genes come together. And honestly, why should being smart count for anything? Your ability to take a triple integral won't make a girl feel any better in bed, help you provide for her better, or protect her from danger.

hello give me discord thanks

that's stupid. i'm married to a man who is
>shorter than me (i'm only 5'9)
>handsome to me, but 5/10 to most
>chubby and not fit
>barely getting by financially
>very average dick
>no receding or balding, but greying and sloppy
>dresses autistic and wears same clothes everyday

the only one he does is treat me like a queen. stop making this shit up that every girl in the world requires you to be a 10/10. you're just trying to justify the fact that your personality is undesirable by covering it up with the retarded requirements that don't exist.

this is an undeniable truth but (((they))) dont wanna believe it because females are professional victim players, and this idea would mean they actually have privilege

Sorry, I'm not a homosexual. But good luck finding someone.

>Standards for men to be guaranteed to get a gf
>guaranteed
get the fuck off this board cunt, you don't belong here. in fact, get off Jow Forums as a fucking whole.

You're right. Not literally every woman is like this. It's like 80% of the female market, though. And when every non-Chad is trying to get that 20%, it makes the competition cut throat. And will obviously leave most modest looking men on the sidelines single.

Fuck off you dumb slut.

I'm pretty sure you're lying so your post fits your narrative.

does showering without washing your hair count

i've been on Jow Forums since you were just a wee one, don't tell me to leave.

that's not my experience. i have a good amount of female friends and none of them are Chad-chasers. even the better looking ones. i don't know where the Chad-chasing myth comes from, but i've never seen it. i think you are all basing that belief on media and what you see on like Instagram and shit.

not lying, but it's okay if you don't believe me because you want to believe your delusion more.

>i've been on Jow Forums since you were just a wee one, don't tell me to leave.
wonderful, then you should know you don't fucking belong here. not on this board and definitely not on this thread.

>i have a good amount of female friends and none of them are Chad-chasers.
Weird, it just so happens that my experiences and practically everyone else's experiences ITT is completely different.

I guess your outlier situation is the rule and not the exception, huh?

why? because some crotchety youngsters came into my board and told me to leave? naw, kiddo, i think i'll stay.

i don't think it's the rule or the exception. i don't think it's as complicated as you all make it out to be. women are humans and they all have preferences just like men. just like some guys on r9k insist they need 8+/10s, some women do too. some girls have shit self esteem and prefer to be the one with the higher number.

>my board
>doesn't know the basics of r9k
ok you're just baiting. can't wait to see the buzzfeed article you write. if your husband ever needs a bull let me know

>not lying, but it's okay if you don't believe me because you want to believe your delusion more.
I'm 27 years old, am a financial controller and am pretty nice in real life. And I've only ever been able to fuck prostitutes. Am I supposed to just disregard what my apparently lying eyes are showing to me?

Pic related: rejection at a pre dating/speed dating event I went to years ago.

I guess I should just go shower my personality extra hard, right?

Attached: Being Myself.png (1118x387, 31K)

holy shit, ive been on r9k a month and im already getting tired of this bullshit. pls be bait, or shills

get this through your head
PEOPLE WHO ARENT PERFECT STILL HAVE SIGNIFICANT OTHERS
its your horrible personality, and the fact that Jow Forums has corroded your every braincell into believing its shilled propaganda.

Signed,
not a robot, an average guys who has fucked an average amount of girls, who is friends with other average guys, who also have sex with girls

That could be a valid argument if some girls rejected us, but others gave us romantic opportunities. It's not.

>they all have preferences just like men. just like some guys
God, you're very stupid. Yes, everyone has preferences, but men are willing to date below their ideal romantic partner. 80% of women are not.

the basics of r9k? yup, it was a board created for OC. the robot was put in place to prevent duplicate posts. variety was the spice of this board. now it's "REEE normies" and "women get out" over and over again. it's sad and not at all original.

we don't need a bull, thanks. i won't cuck him, no matter how many times he asks.

Fuck off back to Inceltears, retard.

>PEOPLE WHO ARENT PERFECT STILL HAVE SIGNIFICANT OTHERS
That's right, a few women are willing to give non-Chad's a chance. But for every woman willing to do that, there's at least 5 men vying for the opportunity.

It's like if there was 5 starving homeless men and one hamburger. One homeless man gets the burger and you come and claim "see, there's no hunger problem here" blantly ignoring the other 4 starving homeless people.

you can't just keep making up fake stats and pretending they are true. i can't argue against that. feel free to believe what you want to believe. it doesn't affect me any. i have had no problem securing a partner.

>personality meme
my sides!!!!
oroeringaly!

>has a vagina
>i have had no problem securing a partner.

Wow, it's almost like you're confirming our ideology for us. Thanks!

And no, they're not fake stats.

so...if everyone who has a vagina secures a partner...you should be fine, right? because the world is just about 50/50 male/female so unless Chad has a thousand girlfriends/wives a piece, what's your problem?

>be tall
bonus but lots of women don't care
>be handsome
actually it's more like dont be shockingly ugly. also depends on her looks as well
>be fit
also a bonus but plenty of lean and obese guys get girls
>have a powerful job making big money
if this is a requirement for someone, they're a gold digger
>big manhood
usually average is good enough, women like big dicks but will not drop you for not having a magnum dong
>outgoing, aggressive personality
being outgoing is usually a plus but not many women like very aggressive men.
>having non-receding, luxurious hair
doesn't really matter, just have a haircut that fits you well
>dress fashionably
don't dress like a hobo. simple
>treat her and her kids like a queen
actually your chances are better if you treat them like a human being

>standards for women: exist
unironically false, but it certainly is easier for women

its barely personality desu i know a guy who pretty much only talks about speedrunning, isnt even really interested in hearing about other things. still has a girl

pretty much just being outside and talking to normies is enough to get you laid

i really hope both of you are just larping in this thread, because your body isnt whats holding you back from that sweet pussy nectar. You can stop trying to blame conditions out of your hand for your virginity, and start realizing you are all pieces of shit. thats why women, and most people in general dont like to be around you.

You are really stupid. Like I'm literally shaking me head just reading your posts.

>if everyone who has a vagina secures a partner
Everyone who has a vagina *could* secure a partner. They don't because the vast majority of them hold out for unrealistic standards.

Very pedestrian looking women who offer nothing other than vagina access once-in-a-bluemoon are expecting Prince Charming and unwilling to budge from it.

>because the world is just about 50/50 male/female
If women won't date in their own leagues, it doesn't matter if it's a 50/50 gender ratio.

Why do you think there are hordes of incel communities? It's not because it's the guys doing the rejecting.

Then how come every time me or one of my male friends try to talk to normies we're just sidelined and put on the outskirts of the conversation? Looks are social value. Social value gets women. Simple as.

Care to explain the large percentage of incels then? If women are so willing to date with reasonable standards, why does r9k exist? Why does incels.me exist? Why does braincels exist?

In b4: yuh toxic personality

but, you're just making shit up and expecting me to take it as fact. your worldviews do not match up with my life experiences, so it would be hard to get me to believe you without some actual evidence.

Oooh, swing and a miss

Attached: tfw wizard.png (500x298, 433K)

>Muh single ancedotal evidence is fact
>The majority of posters in this thread rejecting muh claims are stupid

Why are all incel communities male? Why do bars offer free ladies nights and not free mens nights? Why do ugly single mothers get 200 replies in a day's time when seeking out romantic partners?

>my life experiences
But you're a female and your life experiences are that of a small bubble of either:
1. other females
2. the men you and other females allow into their lives (chads)

You probably pass by people like us every day and we don't even register as people to you. We're the ones that you make those disgusted faces at when you were paired with us in highschool for a project. We're some of the countless men you passed over on tinder because you didn't like our profile pictures. Just because you subconsciously refuse to accept us as men doesn't make it so.

I'll give you a C for effort.

Now go back to putting that pussy on a pedestal. Maybe one day you can cash in your nice guy coins and get access to your crush's pussy. I mean it's the least she could do, you defended her on the internet!

because men are horny and desperate more often than women are? because the societal norm is for men to make the first move? i don't really care if people in this thread don't agree with me. this is a niche part of the web. my peers would agree with me, and they matter more than some community of weirdos on the internet.

It's amazing how little self-awareness women have.

>Be halfway decent looking person with vagina
>Wow, everyone is so nice to me!
>Wow, getting relationships and sex is easy!
>Huh, an inn sell? What's that?
>How can that be!?!? How can anyone have trouble getting dates? I don't understand!

i already said there's my friends aren't Chad-chasers. i don't know any Chad's and my friends don't seem to associate with them either. i don't use Tinder, but keep projecting.

>my peers would agree with me
>women and men with desirable physical traits would agree with me

Wow, crazy huh? It's almost like people who haven't lived an incel life wouldn't understand what it's like to be an incel.

it's almost like you're the minority and i don't care if it's difficult for you, because it's not for everyone else. you incel community makes up a tiny percentage of the world. nobody cares.

probably because you provide nothing of value to the group and are embarrassing to be around. i wouldnt want someone dressed in a trenchcout, holding their mtg cards, sweating profusely, and talking about their favorite harem anime to be around me either.

the speedrunning guy at the very least, isnt autistic. he can crack some jokes that make me laugh, keeps his trench at home, and actually is fun to play vidya with.

pussy on a pedestal? dude that mentality kinda stops when you actually spend time with women. im not trying to defend girls at all, im just trying to talk mentally ill 20 somethings into a more healthy worldview. all you guys eat is Jow Forums proaganda and shills for breakfast lunch and dinner, and your minds are twisted.

Well, at least you're being honest with yourself now. Why didn't you do it from the beginning? Doesn't telling the truth feel so much better?

That's why I'm on r9k and other incel communities. Because people here understand incel issues.

Ironic that you're the one claiming no one cares while you are in incel territory, whore.

In short, fuck off out of this thread and back to Facebook. Or better yet Inceltears where you can have a thousand virgin whiteknights validate you while claiming I, the big bad incel, was in the wrong.

hey man that's not true women also have to be not physically deformed or 300lbs overweight or they might be rejected every once in a while

you get out what you out in, really.

incels exist because of social anxiety, which makes it easier to alienate oneself from women and develop an 'us and them' mentality. it then becomes easier to resent females than exit your comfort zone whose borders have been reinforced by lack of interaction with the other gender, and just talk to them and get along.
r9k exists because Jow Forums broke you guys as teenagers by providing a one-sided form of social interaction without consequence. real human relationships, especially with females, are two-sided and the incel's ability to maintain such a relationship has atrophied in combination with insecurity that has developed alongside this.
you'll find that the percentage of incels is actually rather small, and you often talk to the same people on r9k. additionally lots of people here are underageb& so virginity is common and overrepresented.

i used to be khv but i kind of grew out of it. it's really as simple as getting a haircut, maybe putting some effort into your outfit, and exercising/getting healthy. your confidence and pride in yourself develops and that pretty much fixes your social anxiety. taking pride in something = taking pride in yourself, and women like pride/confidence.

>im just trying to talk mentally ill 20 somethings into a more healthy worldview
I'm . I have a real job. I have a real life outside Jow Forums.

I had that nice healthy view of the world up to like age 25. Got me nowhere. I literally had to lose my virginity to a prostitute.

So yeah, excuse me if I'm a bit jaded.

This
It's a rat race and the only way to win is not to play

>you get out what you out in, really.
How do you know that I and other incels haven't tried?

Personally, I've tried quite a lot. Dating sites. Dating apps. Bars. Clubs. University clubs. Social groups. Speed dating. Through work.

Nothing works when you are unappealing physically and the fact that you are trying so hard to deny that fact is scary.

>im just trying to talk mentally ill 20 somethings into a more healthy worldview
>relies on a neckbeard strawman to dismiss anyone that doesn't fit said worldview

Attached: 6474635256.jpg (375x355, 41K)

not this. thats what you tell yourself so you can sleep easy at night. the real world is filled with below average men that have sex, to think otherwise is ignorant.

eliot rodgers was good looking btw

sorry to hear that friend, you seem like a pretty good guy. come to ohio, come hang, well drink and play video games, and im sure we can get you a girl.

maybe your iq is too high for me, but i dont follow.

>be tall
No, 5'10"
>be handsome (8/10+ face)
Again average
>be fit
No, kind of skinnyfat/dad mode
>have a powerful job making big money
Lol no
>have big manhood
Average
>have an outgoing, aggressive personality
Not at all
>have non-receeding, luxurious hair
I guess my hair is nice
>dress fashionably
Not really
>treat her (and any kids she may have) like a queen
No

I have a gf, explain that.

>probably because you provide nothing of value to the group and are embarrassing to be around
Yeah, you're right. Because in non-business social settings value is your looks and for men your ability to command the conversation (which, coincidentally, is also easier when you look good).

Seriously, why the fuck are you on this board? Your line of thought goes against everything that's being said here?

It's way harder for a guy to find a girl. You have no idea what it's like because you're a woman. When you go on tinder or any dating site you get 100's of replies. When an ugly to average looking guy does the same he gets none and is often ignored if he does manage to. The women have all the control here. Hypergamy is real. Most women only go for the top 20% good-looking guys. Tinder and the like is just a confidence boost for them. The chance a girl will pick you as a guy is next to none.

Not true at all. Hambeasts get numerous matches on Tinder each day and the men who match are dying for the opportunity to lick their sagging tits.

>being unappealing physically
this is easy to change with going to the gym and not eating garbage and drinking sugar. your acne will go away, you will gain muscle, and you will also stop being insecure.

keep in mind that your insecurities resulting from a lack of resolution to previous negative events (being embarrassed or violated) are probably helping you exaggerate how unappealing you are. There are also lots of ugly motherfuckers in this world who are confident in themselves and they get tons of women. and they don't even try to look more appealing. So if you focus more on how appealing a potential partner is, they will reciprocate this.

>jump off the hamster wheel
>normans feverishly try to get you back

Attached: 1485452895728.jpg (393x390, 39K)

Incel territory? Even a good bit of r9k hates incels. fuck off back to eddit . I was here before incels tried to take over.

Outlier.

5 starving homeless people
1 hamburger

1 homeless person gets the burger

"Hunger is solved"

>5 starving homeless people
>1 hamburger
>THIS SUMMER
I want to see that now

that is so wrong.
90% of people dress like shit, basket ball shorts and whatever their mom got them for xmas a couple of years ago.
most people are pretty ugly
most people arent fit
most people arent that smart
the average person, is pretty fucking shitty.
yet, the average person is not a virgin.
also, please dont go into conversations trying to control them. thats weird. a lot of dudes do it, and maybe some girls are into it, but just as many find it a turn off
>fem here

It's much more incel territory than woman lovers or woman apologists. I can tell you that much. r9k has never wanted whores like yourself here and never will.

You don't belong here. Especially not in this thread. Why do you keep coming back? Let us incels have an intellectual discussion in peace. You can go repeat the "just be urself" narrative to morons who will actually believe your lies.

>come to ohio, come hang, well drink and play video games, and im sure we can get you a girl.
I am so desperate that I would unironically take that offer. I would need to get my PTO time re-upped first, though.

Maybe if you want us to leave, you should stop giving us such a grand reaction lol

The only reason you cant just be urself is because you have an undesirable personality, as made apparent by your activity in this thread.

Face, height and body are all important.

Only one of those is fixable through normal methods.

Yet physical appearance is easy to change? Alright, sure, and the sky is green, right?

>online personality
>irl personality
>the same

hmm

Attached: curious frog.png (366x590, 41K)

And the average male struggles to get laid. The average incel is even uglier than the average male.

Even if the majority are robots who don't blame women for their lack of success instead of incels, you still disagree with everything that's being said here. In this thread alone you've said guys only have to put in some work, get a better haircut and other bullshit advice. You can't grasp that it's much harder for a guy to find someone compared to a girl. It's no coincidence r9k is mostly guys. What the hell do you think this board is about? It's about guys being lonely, because they're ugly or have mental issues. If you think this is solved by getting a better haircut then just leave. I don't care how long you're supposedly here for, but you must be incredibly stupid if you still don't know what the hell this board is about. Our loneliness isn't easily solved by following your stupid advice

Judging by the increase of sexually frustrated men online, I don't think the average male is getting as much sex as you think he is.

>yet, the average person is not a virgin.
Not every incel is virgin either. For example, I'm not.

You don't need all that shit to get a bitch, you just gotta not be such a whiny count and be fun

lol well pretending to be someone you arent sure isnt desirable.

She's a woman. She has no self-awareness. She thinks that just because she gets loads of unconditional attention and romantic opportunities, everyone does.

Little does she realize that the only reason she has that is because she was fortunate enough to be born with a hole between her legs.

all are important, but not as much as you think. if you seem like a decent person a woman will not drop you because of your chin or some retarded shit like that. she also won't drop you for being short, unless she is like 6'2 and you're 4'10. she might drop you if you're overweight but that's easy to fix and sometimes women have a thing for fat or skinny guys.

being handsome is an advantage, not a requisite.

Getting me confused with another poster there. I dont care what you want this board to be about, thats not its function.

Oh wow man, thanks for the heads up! I'm going to go out and slay tonight now! No more inceldom for me!

Attached: getting girls is easy.png (586x765, 603K)

then get angry at the males showering women with attention?

>being handsome is an advantage, not a requisite.
Definitely not in my experience.

But it's not in your narrative to admit that for some reason, so I know you'll just reply something along the lines of "yuh personality."

Who says I'm not?

These two aren't mutually exclusive.

>Be yourself
>Unless yourself is an incel, then be someone desirable
>But pretending to be someone else isn't desirable, so be yourself
>Unless yourself is an incel, then be someone desirable
>But pretending to be someone els...

you dont have to pretend, you could just work on yourself and actually be a better, more desirable person. the victim mentality is not attractive to anyone.

I am a nice, fun person to be around in real life. But it helps you sleep better at night projecting that I'm this horrible monster in real life who runs over puppies and kick children for fun, I get it. Continue with your narrative.

I really doubt that. I think very few people who find themselves here are not really that great of people. why would really good people expose themselves to woman hate, racism, gore and the occasional piece of child porn?

So what does that make you? Why are you here? You say all these people here need to work on themselves yet you don't know them. By your logic you're probably not that good of a person either and you'll need to work on yourself as well

Pic related: my and one of my group of friends.

Continue on with your "all incels are hateful basement-dwellers" narrative. Please go on, I'm having a great time here.

Attached: u obliterated.png (907x678, 1.43M)

have you considered for a second you might be a pussy

>join dating site
>click top 100
>all chads
>180, leave
why are women liars?
>we don't want chad, bee yourself user!

>Lost argument
>Use generic buzzword insult

gg

They want to keep betas complacent by feeding them just enough hope to keep them happy. Of course, they won't even get the woman to bed, but a lot of them will stick around thinking that they'll eventually be able to collect enough "nice guy tokens" to trade in for pussy access.

The woman hopes that the betas never actually realize that he won't ever get sex and that only the Chads are getting invited into the bedroom.

maybe you should lower your standards then.
I've seen hideous people with girlfriends, no they weren't beauty queens but they were on equal levels of attractiveness.
If you wanna bang hot chicks but are ugly go to a hooker, if you want to be loved get someone on your level.
You obviously don't have any traits that would make you interesting for a girl above you level of attractiveness

>maybe you should lower your standards then.
I'm willing to date anyone on my level or maybe even one below.

I'm not dating a fat chick. I'm not fat, it's only fair.

>women ITT offended
>don't realize they would at any point trade for a better man if they had the chance