This was my last conversation with my oneitis, it still fucking haunts me to this day

This was my last conversation with my oneitis, it still fucking haunts me to this day.

She was my last chance at escaping robothood, how the fuck do I get over this?

Attached: 1515643787195.png (1076x832, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YCp5XC2rsEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Find some other vaginal Jew to drool over

well at least you're not a cucked beta orbiter anymore, right OP? RIGHT OP?

Men and women can't be friends. You're a little faggot for pretending to be friends with a girl. You got what you deserved, faggy orbiter. But don't worry, she will too. Women use many many people like you to stroke their egos every day.

Op got sent to the shadowrealm
She basically told you off in the nicest way she could
I'm guessing you two never talked after that
> " thanks user I know you liked me and I enjoyed the thought but I want to find someone else"

What a cunt. Why can't she just say she doesn't like you and be done with it?

She doesn't give a shit about you OP, she just doesn't want the awkwardness of telling you you're not chad enough for her to fuck you.

>muh self esteem
What a fucking joke.

At least you had a chance
I've never even spoken to my oneitis

You're supposed to not be a loser and move on.

Hey user, at least you have the satisfaction that you had a close relationship with soneone.

My messenger history is my mom, my dad, one of my friends, dealer, friend who I stopped talking to and countless high school groups which were last active in 2014.

Oh yeah and those groups were those 'reunion' and catch up bullshit so its not as if I was an important member of them

dis dis dis dis dis dis

orbiters just fucking die already

>dis dis dis
fuck off nigger kill yourself get off Jow Forums

She has had and still has several male best friends that take her out to parties and events routinely , which were obviously the guys' ideas.

Was my sperging out a blessing in disguise?

>several male best friends
Not possible. How fucking stupid are you? They're called orbiters.

Answer the question you double nigger

>She was my last chance at escaping robothood
no she wasn't. there are other girls

I wouldn't call it a blessing but it definitely worked out for the best. You should never speak to women who hang out with guys. It never ends well. Before I enter a relationship with a girl I make that standard very clear so they don't get any wrong ideas.

shouldnt you be posting about the mayocide on facebook?

>conceded way
what a low IQ stacy

Not OP but you cant avoid to fall for that at times, when you find someone you feel extremely good with its just natural to want to stay with that person no matter how. I was friend of a coworker I loved for more than a year, the relationship was platonic as fuck but I was genuely happy when I was with her, we both felt waves of amotions when we were together, and we were always toguether. Of course it ended up in an awful way, she left, avoided me and didnt even bother to say bye, like she never cared at all. The pain and depression almost equalled all those moments of happiness I felt. Deepdown you know you will get destroyed if you let that special person consume your emotions, but you still decide to play the game.

>Before I enter a relationship with a girl I make that standard very clear so they don't get any wrong ideas.
Exactly this. You should always tell a girl up front that you don't trust them because you're a jealous, controlling, insecure little pussy. That way, they don't waste any more of their time on you.

>Cuck posting
Ya, you missed biology class.

>>Cuck posting
Look out, here comes the cope train! Eco-friendly because it's fueled by 100% virgin butthurt!

>bitch has low self esteem
>you raise it up rather than holding it under your foot

And this is why you are a virgin.

The amount of mental gymnastics you have to do to come to your conclusion is impressive. Enjoy orbiting and only getting used pussy in small doses at best while I shoot semen all over my untained gf for the rest of my life.

Well how do I become a dominant robot, like Richard Stallman or something?

I'm not a virgin, faggot. If anyone is trying to cope, it's you. Keep your delusions going. You're either a blown out roastie or some faggoty orbiter.

lmao why are you being mad at him?

The fact is as a man he doesn't want to spend anymore of his time on you than is necessary. No dude is with his girl for their witty banter and riveting conversational skills.

Calling out an insecure pussy for being an insecure pussy is not mental gymnastics. And you're not fooling anyone with your semen-shooting fantasies. Everyone here knows that the only semen-shooting you do is on your computer keyboard while you're jacking off to cartoons. But keep denying, incelbot; it's endlessly entertaining.

No woman will respect you if you let them do what they want, they're only testing you and you're failing each time. You can sit here and cope believing in this platonic fantasy horse shit but you're only a common cuck.

She is obviously an angry broad (you can tell because her only argument is calling you a virgin) and probably a feminist.

Wrong, wrong, and more wrong; but keep sucking down those brownpills so that you don't slip too deep into despair and kill yourself (not that anyone would notice).

Probably that or some redditor here to talk about how being a nice guy wins girls over. Every girl wants an alpha, not a little faggot.

He is completely correct though. Why do you think you know more about getting women and maintaining a relationship with them than a man? When have you ever had to go out to get and keep a girlfriend?

I wish I had logs of mine literally the same time period, around july of 2014.
>Meet this girl in O-chem class ,apparently a lot of girls had a crush on me because I seemed young/smart/cocky
>talk to her in passing
>really start to like her, she's very attractive
>she asks to hang out
>Go on one date in march
>She ignores me until the summer probably because I didnt make a move and was a spaz
>Hang out with her over the summer
>1st time we hang out it was pretty nice, ended with a hug and was very close
>before 2nd time we hang out send her my favourite song at the time youtube.com/watch?v=YCp5XC2rsEM

Yes I know man this was bad.

>Second time we hang out in a very private area, talking about movies, not making eye contact
>can see on the side of my eye that shes literally scooting really close and staring at my eyes
>At the end I tell her I have to go, give her a hug and it seems like she wants a kiss
>Pussy out

>Go home and think about this
>Texting jokes back and forth
>Thinking about it again at nigh
>Text her asking if she wants to be my girlfriend (the most cringy part)
>She asks what I mean
>I say "you know, boyfriend and girlfriend"

I'm 20 at this time

>She says she likes me but thinks it's too early to tell
>I say Ok and send a bunch of haha's
>Ask to hang out a few days later, she can't meet
>Start to get nervous, she sends me pictures of her studying or chilling when I snap her and it seems like shes with other guys in their room
>See her between classes one time flirting and hugging this handsome guy (she didn't see me)
>Pits in the bottom of my stomach for months afterward
>worst summer of my life
>Ask her to hang out one more time before classes end
>She says she can't hes going on vacation, but we'll hang out another time

Never spoke to her again

Last time I ever attempted involving myself with women outside of prostitutes

>spells "conceited" as "conceded

good job getting out of this one, boy

Well your story sounds like something you brought upon yourself. You cannot expect someone not to blow you off like that when you are being a pussy. The current girlfriend I have (the only one I've had all life) she would have this bunch of friends that would be very close to her. One of them was just like you would say you were with her, he would spend a lot of time with her, she kinda trusted him. They were close, but close as friends, not something else. So he decided to pour out his feeling later on, out of nowhere, and he did it saying how those feelings were uncontainable now. Well she obviously never saw him as something other than a friend cause he never behaved like anything other than that, she kinda let him stay a friend (orbiter really) and he just repeated that shit till he got completely cut off. And I know another dude that did that same shit, just that he was not very discrete about his infatuation and just ended up crashing like you did. And he was even closer to her than the other dude. My point is, that if you are looking for a friend, don't become emotionally attached to them romantically if you wanted something more later on. This game you talk about creeps people out and will make you feel bad because its just plain dumb. Dont orbit girls man, shoot your shot and either miss or hit, but don't orbit around them.

ps: Im no chad and I had never even hugged a girl before her, and I had a lot of competition sort of, idk, just take a shot and you might come above if you dont look like an alien.

What you did was the right thing to do. She nows does not care and you should move onto another girl.

It's a number game user. You have done the hardest part which is telling the girl you are interested, now just do it again.

You argument like a roastie. And you probably are. Seriously you are not tricking anyone with this shit.

Attached: bjcejxl1acpy.jpg (520x588, 121K)

>You have done the hardest part which is telling the girl you are interested,

You should literally never do this. Let alone do it again.

If you actually want to get a girl you have to make her wonder why you don't like her.

no
salt
salsa
chips

Attached: Super.jpg (631x743, 207K)

>If you actually want to get a girl you have to make her wonder why you don't like her.
Why would you be with someone like that though?

women are use to 1000s or betas auditioning for their attention. If you ignore her and make her think you don't want her, she'll start wondering what is wrong with her or what is so good about you that you are not interested. Then she will want to get with you.

>Men and women can't be friends.
Wrong. I've been friends with a girl for 1 year, but I've never met her in real life and she's had a bf the whole time I have known her. I genuinely do not want to fuck her cause she's made so many weird anal sex jokes I cannot be attracted to her even though she is. But, I've also had a crush on a girl for years and I eventually stopped talking to her after she rejected me like 4 times. So I have seen both sides of it.

Ok, so care to answer the question now?

You're giving way too much and basically telling her that you shouldn't get anything in return.

Your average girl has an army of orbiters putting in applications daily.

The best way to distinguish yourself in the era of social media is to not be a thirsty beta.

This works great. Oh wait, she's been offline for two days and she's not coming back.

Killed a trhread

oh boi

I told my oneitis to fuck off and to stop talking to me

that was 7 years ago

I still think about her almost every day

Permit for what? What did you do? People crashed? What does that mean? I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS.

Car permit to drive, they are about 16 at the time of these texts if they live in the unioted states

>several male best friends.
>women with a mouth full of hotdogs dot Jay peg.

See
I was 16 and she was 17.