Are there any reverse traps here?

i know there are regular traps and clearly fembots like to post here, but what about reverse traps?
reveal yourselves

Attached: 30minutes.jpg (480x360, 33K)

By definition a reverse trap is just a normal looking person. What the fuck

a reverse trap is a girl that looks like a boy you brainlet

Attached: 1520435723393.jpg (720x720, 69K)

Don't assume your wrong lexical assumption is correct just because you cuck, your point makes no sense. It's still just a trap as it's not what it looks.

>yfw trying to sound super intelligent

Attached: tfw2dumb.jpg (645x968, 47K)

Does it count if I don't regularly do it? For me it's just become a fun side hobby.

What do you mean?
Generally, it's socially acceptable for women to wear men's clothing, so what do you exactly do?
How do you go about with your hobby?

I mean on occasion I full on crossdress and pose as a guy. I've gotten it down well enough now where I can pass pretty believably.

More like yfw having no counter argument kek

You ever trick any girls?

Yes as a matter of fact, both girls and guys.

>both girls and guys.
Want to greentext anything interest?

This is an interesting thread I will bump

Probably too late to the thread now, but a few interesting situations. The most in THAT way though, had some flirty exhanges with other girls who thought I was a guy.

> The most in THAT way though, had some flirty exhanges with other girls who thought I was a guy.
Did they find out or did you keep the charade going?

for the love of god and all that is holy PLEASE be my boyfriend (female)

The farthest I got with another girl she found out, but we'd gotten pretty far. So far I've done anything with three and the other two never found out.

I said though this isn't something I normally ever do. Usually I'm just my normal and comfortably feminine self, this is just like a weird hobby I do for fun on the side. I definitely don't have gender identity confusion or issues.

ever had a dude come on to you without knowing?

Early on when I hadn't yet nailed down the mannerisms and attitude, I had a guy seem interested in me thinking I was gay. But he was like an acquaintance of a friend so we never got the chance to interact much.

I just want a cute tomboy gf more than anything in the world right now

be my gf anyway senpai i don't give a fuck

Well what do you bring to the table? Other than an interest in cross dressing? lol

>a reverse trap
>brainlet
kill yourself or go to /lgbt/

uuuuuuuhhhhhhhh i can translate doujinshi for you if that's your thing

He's a robot so I'm guessing lots of attention, unyielding love and dog tier loyalty, maybe even an above average uncut dick

>mfw all of this applies
>mfw I have no face

please tell me you have discordd

What in fucks name is a reverse trap? A non trap, so just a regular person?