Write a letter to someone who probably won't read it

Write a letter to someone who probably won't read it.

Attached: 84484848.jpg (800x600, 69K)

I feel so guilty, it's eating away at me. I want to fucking kill myself now.

How can I maintain a functional relationship. Why am I such a fucking idiot. I push people away at the first sign of an issue.

You know everything about me. But you don't know that I still love you.

Dear H

I've known you for so long, yet I feel like I barely know you at all. We ought to have drinks together sometime, even though we're both too young to legally do that. I really just want to see your face again, I want to try to make it smile.
-J

Dear R,
I'm sure you and E are doing alot better without me, but I'm kind of sad neither of you made a halfassed effort to even try to stay in touch with me, I still think of you as friends
-R

Dear friends and relatives of all the insects ive killed,
I sometimes stay up at night thinking about how you're all waiting for them to come home and never do. I know that feeling. I sincerely apologize and wish I just let them outside instead.
feelsbadman,
J

Why haven't you killed yourself yet? You have no future, can't keep friends, and can't even make your way into public without someone laughing or making fun of you.

you gave me the feels
shit man

Attached: 1522775865477.jpg (433x243, 19K)

Dear M,
I'm really sorry for what I did to you, I never wanted this. I always liked you, and never wanted to actually cause you pain. I'm sure since you're with DS, everything is going fine, especially without me.
I guess it's the end.
-T

I'm sorry I hurt you. I feel awful about it. I don't know what I'm doing anymore. The things you told me were very upsetting though.

Simple.
I don't give a fuck about what people think of me.
Trying to base my identity on their opinions is as stupid as trying to breathe underwater.

Whats the second letter of your name

Now what, user? It is a letter, not a tweet.

Dear Sandy,

We had a fun run. Never good, but never boring. 13 years. We really drove each other mad. We grew up together, molded each other. I've never been closer to anyone. It's time for us to move on though. We have grown to butt heads. Were seperate people, yet stuck together. It's time to move on though. We have each strayed, but have always come back to the other. Neither of us want to admit it, especially you, but being the sentimental one I'll say it: We have loved each other as brothers. For our own sake though, it is time to let each other go. We are holding down the other. We both want to move on to lives far from the current and if we continue to stay in the present it's gonna get boring. I have loved and hated you, but I don't want to look back on our time as boring. Our new aspirations irritate the other because it scares us to move on. I don't want to hinder you, nor do I want you to hinder me. It is time. I wish you the best of luck. Stay Gold and God Bless!

Best Forever

Ashy

N,

I really thought you meant it when you said you loved me, but it seems I thought wrong.

-E

I need you, though...

(reposting this)

Dear James "Fish" Fisher

I remember the good ol times, where you would be angry. and I'll throw a quick quip that'll get you riled up.

remember that time you got hit by the car? I was the driver, sorry. I did not see you that time.

oh and that time where you ate those odd looking ravioli's, sorry. I should have never brought that up at our bar-mitzvah

Ha! and that great time where I made fun of your homely friend Ginger, I do admit it was a bit harsh. but it was a great joke, we had a-many of laughs. for it is the truth!(am sure she's a lovely woman, I never did have the opportunity to befriend such a creature)

and maybe that time where I took your tripcode and pretended to be you, with my nice snake friends. ehh I just wanted an excuse to show you my face. I am a bit scrawny that is sure, and my glasses are ill-fitting.

but my eye's, the are big enough to see a vision of the two of us together as friends
I really miss you, please don't be a sour puss.
I just want to know, Why can't we be friends.

Attached: 1525656273175.jpg (2000x1333, 1.76M)

dear monica

u r hot

anonymous

>Sandy and Ashy
Ugh

it's A
I have such a common name though, if you still think you know who I am just text me some random pointless shit and I'll figure it out

>enter thread to laugh at sad people
>get reminded about how I'm homely
U motherfucker

Dear J,

I used to really like you. I remember i tried to muster up the courage to kiss you at the end of the date and could only peck you cheek. I wonder if you still think about me.

V

my condolences, if it makes you feel better I believe a good personality trumps looks!

also, it was your childhood friend that you married right? or uhh am not too sure, information escapes me on you.
but no worries!, you are good people!

Attached: 1525710091907.jpg (700x700, 193K)

Go back to them then. They miss you.

He sure doesn't.

Dear J

Stop digging yourself further into that hole. you're becoming a sociopath. You can't live off of those lies forever, you'll end up with friends that are either just stupid enough to believe them or remorseless enough to not care, which is what is happening now. You're spiraling down, the biggest person you're lying to is yourself. I'm not trying to insult you or any shit like that man, there's no point to it, I'm being real with you, okay? Take my advice. Things won't go well if you don't. Worse things will happen to you than just me.

S

Are you sure about that dude?

Dear Jack Peterson, I wrote you but still ain't callin'
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or somethin'
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em

Attached: wiafu.jpg (228x460, 78K)

Alright try and figure this one out then, does AHS mean anything to you?

This vicious cycle of getting together, breaking off and then seriously missing you is killing me. I think I'm truly fucked in the head.

You're a good person. You don't belong here and I adore you. I hope you find happiness.

A
You were the only girl that I ever felt like I had a chance with, and I just sat by and watched as we grew apart. If you hadn't gone on that vacation all summer then I think we really could've gotten somewhere. Now we haven't spoken in weeks and the longer this goes on, the less confident I am that you did actually want to be around me. I was looking forward to seeing you a lot this spring season, but you had your problems to deal with that were more important than showing up with us every day. I've been waiting months to come up with a reason to start talking to you, but I can't just strike up a conversation after this much radio silence. Maybe I'll get a real excuse to talk to you soon and we can get back to what we had last year.
J

We all miss you. It's been rough without your smile sometimes. But I think you'd be proud of us.

You probably didn't hear but they named that Cup after you. You always were the most spirited of us.

You didn't know me as well as some of the others. But you were always close to my family and friends. I managed to do all right for myself. I have my problems, but I learned how to grow and overcome most of them. I've tried to fill the type of hole that you left for the ones close to me. It wasn't always easy, and I don't think I can ever do as well as you could. But I help.

A, she went through a really rough period. I did my best to help her when I could, and I did alright. But most of where she is now was through her own hands. You'd be really proud of her now. She's happy. She even still takes latin, and let me tell you, she is gifted. You taught her well. She really misses you, and I think it helps her push herself, even if she pushes a little too hard sometimes. But you'd be proud.

And my sister. She kept her promise, y'know? To this day, she hasn't hurt herself, or tried to end it again. Sometimes she gets angry at the world for taking you away. But I know she realizes that some things are out of our control, even if they're awful. It's because of you that she still looks for that glimmer at the end of the tunnel. She has a long way to go, but I don't think she would ever have made it this far without you.

Anyway, it's been a year since you left us. I hope you're happy wherever you ended up. I hope you're proud of us. I like to think you would be. That's most of what I wanted to say, I guess. Thanks for being there.

Attached: eckert.png (405x493, 372K)

shit I think he might have taken his life no?

Dear m
Don't think that just because I laugh with you ,and I let things slide because your socally akward, I'm not aware you're a fucking cunt.
-d

A

I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart. I don't think I'm suited for this relationship shit. I do the same thing in pushing people away because it hurts me to think I will be abandoned just like every other time I've been in a relationship. You can do a lot better than my crazy shitty ass. I'm a terrible person.

Dear E,

Fuck you for sleeping with my brother. Fuck you for putting down my dog. I'm glad you fucking died in that crash. You deserved it you good for nothing TRASH BAG of a person.

Best,
L

I am convinced that we live in hell and humans are demons.

Dear H,

I'm sorry I ghosted on you guys. Something happened irl and I just panicked, gave up, and ran away like I always do. But I want you to know that the brief time I spent in Hush was the most fun I've had in my life. I've heard from a friend that the guild disbanded now. I guess a lot of people left as well in the last 7 months. I miss you guys.

- Mz

I know I can do better. you don't even need to tell me that.

I'm just trying to deal with the guilt

Keep it to yourself. I don't want to hear about how you regret being a helpless coward.

WT,
I really those long nights we used to spend together.

-CP

Your refusal to seek help is enough to push anyone away and I hope you know that. Blaming me entirely for the issue is ridiculous but hey, at least that guilt isn't as bad now.

You feel guilt because you know you are using them as a excuse. You dont do ir for them, they obviously want to get closer. You are pushing them because of your own fears.

Or maybe Im just projecting. All I know is that it sucks when you are getting closer to someone you truly like and they push you away thinking its for mutual benefit.

I think about you a lot. Especially on those sad lonely nights when my only friends are alcohol and the cold crisp midnight air. I miss all the little things you don't notice are good about you. All the things you dare call "undesirable" I find myself missing. Like your lips. You complain all the time about how big they are but in actuality they're the most kissable lumps of lip fat I know.
You complain about your hair and how it doesnt style the way you want but in actuality its the cutest wisps of brown curls my hands have ever felt. You say you never smile but when you do it manages to light up my whole day. My whole world. It reminds me life is ok. Because at least something in the world still managed to make you smile. The emotions you summon in my heart are the exact same ones a suicidal man would cite as a reason to live. Even though you are the ultimate fruit I can never pluck I still enjoy our friendship. Maybe in another life, in another time, I will be granted the pleasure of loving you forever till the end our days.

Dear M-

You are the sweetest and most adorable little pedo I have ever met and I would choke fifty kittens to death for the chance to do cute gay things with you, you faggot

urs truly,
D~

So now I'm the one who needs to seek help? What do I need to seek help for?

Pretty sure you're the wrong person lol. Sorry senpai.

A,
I love you but I'm deeply afraid of the changes you're going through. All I wanted was somebody to talk with.

That's a shame. I was getting into it. No need to say sorry, it was pretty dumb of me to assume your letter was meant to me.

Sorry for getting heated as well. You sound like you're going through a rough time. I hope things get better for you.

Yeah I can see you are making such a big effort to talk to me. I hope you don't tire yourself by being vague as shit and avoiding my advances when I try to reach out to you.

Did this before and the thread got deleted... You know I still am in love with you, and I know the same from you. I wish we could be closer, distance is a severe cut in my soul. I'm not jealous of your friend, I'm sure she is a nice girl and I'm glad you have her to hang out with also. No, I'm only jealous in the fact that I cannot share in these tiny, often seen as mundane moments with you. Every single one mattered to me. TV watching was amazing with you, music, eating food, everything. I just miss the person I love to death and who I call my best friend. As I sit here, another night by myself... I cant help but to reminisce of all the times we spent together. I just want those back. I want to share in the happy moments, the bad, the sad, the trials of life... I don't want to be this far away. I try, and if god existed he would know I do... To be okay. To be happy. To not think about everything. But still it all resides in my heart, I miss you so much... I hope this doesn't last and too much time goes by. You are my only.

If you ever find this, you know who this is.

I still don't know if you're a fucking troll or what, but I'm just going to assume you're real. I've been a coward for too long, and I'm sorry. I've never been in love or even had a real crush before, so this is all pretty new to me, and I haven't really opened up to somebody outside of my family in years. I'm getting feelings for you and it has to stop now because I don't want to hurt you. I'm too old for you and I'm also a really garbage person and a complete loser. Of course you are too good for me. I know I'm going to spend the rest of my life alone, just let me be. I'm so sorry I hope you can forgive me someday. I'm a woman btw

Also I'm horrendously ugly

-R

we can both do better haha. i need to stop going after people so much further and older than me.
you'll never be a terrible person though. everyone makes dumb mistakes. i got into this because i was lonely, and even though i knew it would end like this i persisted because i missed affection.

I think I did the same thing and it all went too quickly. I hope stuff gets better man. I know those years are rough but youll make it.

it's depressing,, but i'm not sure i will.

To Everybody To Whom I'm Just a Nameless Voice,

The time will come soon enough. I will shine like a star and your world will be changed in a tide of fire or war, light or soul. And when asked "why"? I will let the response the world has given me inform you of the same, "there is no reason".

- A Silent Voice

oh jason i wanted to tell you i loved you before you went off to westpoint but i was just so scared that your enormous future-nsa dick would never fit in my tiny, lithe frame

i take naked pictures of myself in the mirror every night and upload them to the cloud just hoping you're out there keeping an eye on me and looking at them

I want you to hold out until 20. Yoyr brain chemistry is all over the place at the moment a lot of stuff clears up after adolescence. I know you're against professional stuff and medication but it can make life bearable. I went through phases of wanting to kill myself all day every day but it got better.

Regardless of how it always ends I'm still going to miss you though. It was really nice.

I'll miss you too. I'm glad we were both thirsty. And I'm sorry we never got to call again.

Stop lying, you attention-seeking narcissist.

Regards,
user

That's ok sweety. It would've been hard given your situation. Maybe when I'm in a better headspace and if you're closer we'll meet again or something. I just wish i wasnt an anxious Angus.

You should include initials user

I love you, waifu.

God damn it K you need to let me see the kids you heartless bitch
The judge said so I know you lied to him

Fell so alone user.

Attached: 2018-02-07-19-15-20.png (960x720, 26K)

Goodbye wormy. I'll always love you. Be good and love yourself.

What I said was true. You don't know me.

Initial is L

I'm a real rare individual
I'm in the physical and the metaphysical
I know you need your alone time, that's critical
But I need some of you time, is that hypocritical?
Damn, you know I relate to you more than senpai
So I won't sit around and let you sink in quick sand
Look, I know you got million dollar plans
And you tryna build a brand, living life in high demand
Swerving big b's, your bag got little g's
Gucci down to the socks like Biggie and Little Ceas'
Let's hit the Maldives and hide behind palm trees
Little red wine, weed, and a calm breeze
Cause baby, you been living life inside a bubble
When the last time you had somebody hug you?
Hold up, when the last time you had somebody love you?
Hold up, when the last time you love someone who love you?

Attached: E86F850E-6180-46CA-9DF0-CFA50ED3B62F.jpg (600x416, 156K)

Same to you thumper. I'll never forgot how lovely you were to me. Please take care of yourself for daddys sake

I don't want to let go of you ):

Neither do I...

I really don't know what to do.

I love you so much but it hurts if I feel like you're pulling away.

I want it to work really bad I just need to know how we'll deal with this in the future.

I hate the idea of you having to think of me, so I'm sorry for writing so many of these.

I'm sorry about a lot of things. I know that probably doesn't mean much to you. Sometimes I feel like building up the courage to give you the apology you deserve, but that feeling is usually replaced by the desire to want to stay out of your life as much as I can at this point. I don't know which is better for you. I'm sorry.

I hope you're doing well. I'd give a lot to listen to you talk for a while, or sit next to you and watch you draw like we used to do in the art room.

sorry the other reply wasn't me lol,,,
i don't intentionally pull away. i just have my extremes (which you know about).
i want to be able to always be there for you but it also really hurt me when you said you couldn't be there for me in my low times,,,,

I panicked about being abandoned and I usually say things to pull away like that. I want to be there for your low times I just need to be able to know how to help you. I felt very helpless during that time. Please let me know what I can do and I'm willing to give this a chance.

You just have to be there. Just be in my life and offer your support. It's unlikely I'll ever unload stuff on you because I would feel too guilty, but I need you - no matter what.

Agent DB#6674

I want to do that for you. If you want to give it another go I want to be your rock.

How much older are you?

dear m: quit overexplaining shit to me like i'm five.

dear L: i thought we were good friends but i havent seen you in months and you never responded to my messages so wtf happened bro

to mom and dad: quit stressing and taking years off our lives for no reason. everything is such a big deal to you and yet you wonder why you have health issues. i dont know if being negative about everything caused them, but its definitely not helping.

Upper end of my 20's asdfhjk

A (D),
I meant what I said. I was so monumentally disappointed. All this time, all these years, and you couldn't be real with me for just a few minutes. You sounded like a smarmy date rapist. Trying to manipulate me into feeding your ego, instead of just saying a few honest things. Losing you will be like losing a cup holder in my car. I'll look for you, by habit, for a few weeks or so, but it's no big loss. I'm ashamed we were friends for so long.

Attached: image.jpg (474x964, 61K)

That's not old. Perhaps getting in a relationship with them will help you stop being a loser.

Dear S

I am glad that you are leaving today, I will miss our retarded jokes that no one else gets, I am gonna miss the ever progressive flirtations. What I will not miss is the times you cry about your fiancee to me, when you know my opinion. I will not miss the texts at 4 am and the times you start bawling in my car when I am dropping you off.

P.S. you are one hell of a sexy thing tho

Attached: 1524231782332.jpg (2048x1365, 486K)

I understand how cruel human you are in this event. I don't love you anymore. And those messages aren't mine.

Dear A,
Disappointing you ended up Iike the rest of them, I'II miss who you pretended to be
I hope you're happy with whatever you Ieft for
- R

Dear M,
I am sorry that I was not able to provide for you and make you happy. I hope that you find happiness in life. I will always be here for you if you want to talk. I miss you. I have many problems of my own that I have to face but I will listen to you and I will try to make my life better so that maybe one day you will come back into my life and I will be able to be a good boyfriend to you. You broke my heart but I still have love for you. I wish you all the best in life.

M

Well, I doubt you'll read this since you said you won't come back here and try anymore, so this doesnt matter anymore, I dont matter to you anymore. It's over. This next week I will end my life Im going to cut my arms and overdose on my sleep with my pills while I bleed and die, maybe I'll get alcohol. I just wanted to say goodbye forever. I won't leave a note or somthing like that, ill just die. You were the first and the only one I ever loved.

Sara,
I don't know if you read my e-mail. If you didn't, please check your e-mail inbox, and read it.
- "M"

Dear Jow Forums,

It has been quite the ride since I joined the US Army and deployed in Syria for WW3. The enemy has cut off our supplies and we are surrounded in Aleppo. I miss my basement and my chicken tendies. Under the glowing illumination rounds in the cold Arab desert, I think about nothing but the sweet embrace of my daki. I remember our first kiss, in the dark convention center of weebcon 2k15. Oh how I miss those days.

My Sgt in the unit told me that the good boy points I earned at home don't transfer to the army. My only hope is that I get my legs blown off by an IED and get to live off of NEETbux forever. At the very least if I don't have legs they cannot make me run and yell at me for not exercising. My beautiful natural belly folds has been turned into a hard and coarse muscle, and they made me shave my beautiful neck beard. They took away my fedora, my vape, and MLP figurine collection. Instead all they gave me was a helmet, a rifle, and a haircut.

I am afraid my time may be up soon, I have to man the machine guns now and keep an eye out for the Russian horde in the desert. I hate working, I feel like a wagie in a cagie standing inside that 130 degree bunker being shot at every day.

Take care Jow Forums, if I don't make it back tell my waifu I love her. Bury me with my anime DVD collection, so I may watch them while in Atheist heaven. Where Richard Dawkins and The amazing atheist will greet me at the gates of euphoria.

>E put your dog down
I'm glad she died too

I love you, I hope you know that. goodnight

A

Trust is sacred. I had no choice but to trust you. You broke my trust on purpose, and you intentionally broke my mind for fun. But you trusted me too. Maybe you don't remember, but you told me that you did illegal things. Shall I make the score even?

L

>Maybe you don't remember, but you told me that you did illegal things.
She mostly made that up to seem cool. And there is no way you could pin anything to her anyway.

Who is this? Please answer