They're online and not replying to my dms again

>they're online and not replying to my dms again
>i got attached again
>i'm gonna hurt again

Attached: 1485918054123.png (384x406, 249K)

Let them go. They're no different then all the people who ignored you before. Just like the guys in highschool you should forget about them and move on.

no one ever fukken dms me
i must be garbage

im sorry, im a bad friend. i dunno what tosay

Attached: 1515883385435.png (600x535, 135K)

Look its local 80s dad!!!

>hey want to voice chat?
>"Im about to brb for a few mins"
>oh ok, voice call when you get back?
>no response
>still 'online'
>start crying into my desk
>
>
>
>they come back and call me without warning message
>I stutter a bit and do my best to hide that crying voice
>luckily they start talking about something first
I'm so desperate for their attention

Why do you do this? Why pretend to like someone, get their hopes up and then treat them like shit? If you are one of those people you need to really kill yourself.

Agreed lad, agreed...

>tfw she initiates the conversations
I feel so wanted for once

Attached: 1511033674616.gif (565x416, 227K)

>they took a lot of sedatives again
>they said they'll commit
>they got some sort of temporary amnesia "attack"
>they forget who i am and start messaging me to not go there, while scared
>they stop responding
this is the third time in 2 weeks

Attached: 1522339343754.png (472x543, 490K)

>they said they'll commit suicide
fixed

>Their circle is always gray
Do you want to speak or what?

dont worry user she's not replying to me either she's probably on a call with her boyfreind.

>post discord
>talk to guys
>bunch of red flags
>GHOSTING INTIATIED

your friend sounds like they need to go to the hospital

What kind of red flag did she see?
She got more interested after I told her about the deep bubbling rage that consumes me

>dms
deserve it for being a DM faggot

The same type of interest one shows when they witness a exotic animal in a zoo

I want a clingy steam gf

Best thing is they then show up a week later and act as if nothing happened, like completely ignoring people is normal.

>tfw you'll never have a clingy steam gf to bug you every time you log on to play some co-op or grind together in WoW

Attached: 1524456040220.jpg (645x773, 274K)

That's still more interest than I usually get

>she hasn't been on for weeks
I want to die because she has either killed herself or she's fallen into bad depression, and there's nothing I can do.

>ywn get a girl who smokes a lot only to stop when she's near you so your health doesn't degenerate

>tfw everyone i add stops talking the next day
>tfw the few people that keep talking with me are extremelly lonely and use me as a means to escape it

Attached: 1525398529086.png (512x447, 216K)

are u kawaii

no, I just like talking here and there but I am not sure if I expect too much of people or they expect too much of me

Attached: 1522927024228.png (637x358, 200K)

>tfw the few people that keep talking with me are extremely lonely and use me as a means to escape it
That's preferable to being used as a pity friend. The only people who keep in contact with me are the kind of folks who "check in" to see if you've an hero'd yet and get an ego boost.

Attached: 1365987717524.png (359x265, 108K)

Jesus Christ. Good luck bro

what's her name, user? how long have you known her for?

believe me, they're just about the same but instead of them checking on you is you (being forcefully made to) check on them so they feel special and will disappear the moment they find someone that "understands them better"

Attached: 1522376719562.jpg (1024x768, 433K)

Amy, five months, but that's around the time I came back to Jow Forums and I'd never contacted anyone before that.

I don't know what is worse, being ghosted or being ignored like that.
I'm sure people here can resonate with this image

Attached: 1509406936716.jpg (480x536, 51K)

Have you messaged her? Sometimes letting people know you're there for them helps a bit

Every night, but talking to a wall is frustrating. I leave vocaroos but I just want to talk to her, not a wall.

Be my gf
original
ghjui

Attached: e8c853ea894d35edc5b98195cefd1c80--anime-characters berserk.jpg (400x300, 21K)

tfw talked to someone for months
tfw it seemd they where getting sick of me
tfw they stopped replying
tfw it's been over a year now

Then just give her time. Maybe she'll leave forever but that's how girls here are. Sometimes leaving is all you can do

tfw don't know how to greentext

tfw forgot my arrows

i have a friend who i love a lot who tries to make me video chat them all the time even though video chats are so stressful for me.

voice chats aren't great either, she drags them out into the hours. i love her a lot but when we talk, she derides other people in my life, points out everything wrong with them, and basically tries to make sure i agree with these views + gives lots of anecdotes.

she gives me tons of gifts that i never know what to do with and never expect which makes me feel like shit. she also calls me in the middle of the night all the time.

when we're together, she berates some of the things i like a lot, and she causes fights with my other friends, not to mention she gets angry if i pay more attention to my gf than me (i am a girl and lesbo)

this is all whatever, i have my issues with her, but

i have close guy friend that she flirted with and said she loved, and now she's been ghosting him for months. when he asked me for her number and i gave it to him she flipped out at me, she never told me i couldnt etc. i feel like she holds me to impossible standards and tries to direct my lifestyle, not to mention she treating my friend like shit is really cruel. she also started ignoring my other best friend (we were like a trio) because she said he "acted weird" once, like he was awkward and quiet staying over at her place once.

she's got a lot of standards i can't predict, she's a bit cruel when i can't live up to them, she gets angry that i don't like calls etc and she treats my friends badly.

i love her still. shes my friend. but i struggle with her and ghost her when she stresses me

just some perspective for any ghosted anons in this thread. they still love you