When was the last time any of you texted or messaged a female?

When was the last time any of you texted or messaged a female?

Family or work related texts don't count

Mine was february 15th, sent a girl a reddit link to where I got my phone lockscreen image, she never replied.

Attached: lonelyfeels.jpg (719x600, 143K)

if online girls count then it was a few days ago
if irl girls only then it was 1 month ago when I messaged my crush on jewbook
>she deleted me soon after and we haven't talked irl since because I'm an awkward fag

Attached: 1525625717155.jpg (500x379, 69K)

>Family or work related texts don't count
In that case never.

Online girls don't count, you gotta know them irl. Online girls probably are getting messaged by a bunch of different guys.

Real life? 5 or 8 years ago
Online? Today

Online yesterday
Real life
seriously gotta think here for a second since my mom doesn't count it was the 06/25/2017 at 10:30 pm

God damn that's a lot, you may be the winner here. Congrats on being such a robot.

Just a few hours ago. I talk to girls quite often. It's still hopeless though, because every girl I establish any kind of contact with already has a stable relationship. I'm just the "funny and kind-hearted friend".

I texted a girl off of OkCupid a few times
She lost interest

never :(
originalini

i have never even added a girls number to my phone

>texted
summer 2015
>IRL
february 9th 2018

I have a couple girls numbers in my phone from working at some hotel 5 years ago, never deleted them just so it looks like I'm not a loser.
No one ever looks at my phone except me but I somehow don't delete them anyway.
Autism

Honestly? About thirteen minutes ago. I always mass text everyone in my friends list and ask "what's up, how's life bud" every few weeks to waste some time and be social. I get invited to things pretty often and I'm a good shoulder to cry on cause of it. It's never gotten me any pussy, but it's gotten me friends, my bros. Plus it feels less awkward than texting one on one even though thats exactly what you're doing.

Attached: Anime reaction pic.jpg (194x259, 7K)

never
origanoulu

Fucking genius. I lack friends so I'll probably try doing this too. Gonna see who I can text right now.

last week i say happy birthday to a girl i knew

a week ago

ive ignored the last 5 girls that tried texting me kek

That's seriously such a non-autism win-win situation

good for you bro, every body needs someone to talk to. if they meet a decent girl they may introduce you to her because they remember what a bro you are so it could work out in the end for that part too

>oneitis texts me on Friday
>"you forgot my birthday"
>no I didn't I'm just ghosting you
no reply yet, hopefully she's gone for good so I can move on lads

Just hours ago, texting my grill

Attached: 1522361759808s.jpg (125x118, 3K)

Girls are texting you? Fuck off Chad

Fuck off, gf havers dont belong here

Never in an original manner

Attached: JPEG_20180419_132749.jpg (247x204, 10K)

Texted my gf minutes ago.

Last week, I had a date lined up so I messaged her at 11:30 asking if she was still okay to go out but she didn't answer me until 5pm when I was about to leave the house and she said she was busy all day so I asked her when she was next available and she said she didn't know.

Hey man don't allow this incident to let you down, there are plenty of other women out there. It's not that you are undatable, its that you are coke and she likes pepsi.. there is guaranteed a woman out there who likes coke.

i dont think i ever had op.

Probably more than a year ago, it was for a class presentation in uni.

I fucking hate woman. Why the FUCK can't they just say "I'm not interested anymore"? They'll stop replying, block you or make up some obvious lie every fucking time. I'm not even talking about kiddies young than 23 years, I'm talking about woman in my age range of 24-30.

Then you try to contact her and ask what's wrong and you're labeled as creep.

>I HOPE HE GET'S THE HINT TEEHEE!

Just say what you really want like a fucking normal human being. Say "I don't like you", say "fuck off", but don't do this pathetic running away thing ffs you goddamn whores.

Attached: 1498482283387.png (1200x1505, 1.81M)

Maybe two months ago. It was a hooker.

I got way too drunk on my birthday a few weeks ago. Ended up messaging my oneitis on facebook a bunch of crappy love songs and said rambling nonsense. I woke up and she had blocked me.

needless to say I wont be drinking for a while.

don't think I ever have. I don't actually own a phone. I'm a shut in neet so I don't need one.

January 10th, she asked what my class schedule was. Before that it was the beginning of december, a girl I'd only spoken to a couple times asked me a question related to class.

uh a few years ago when i messaged random internet people. i don't really social interaction much but maybe that's why i'm somewhat delusional and retarded.

Never. I don't have any girls' number.

Thanks user, I appreciate it. I haven't given up hope yet, I'm probably gonna wait a couple of weeks before I start trying to meet someone again.
Yeah, it's really annoying, especially when she waited until last minute to tell me. I get that she lost interest or she was actually busy but at least have the decency to tell me before I leave a lecture early, make my hair look neat and tidy, put on my nice clothes etc. Really gets under my skin

I basically asked a girl out and she responded cryptically with a gif, when I tried to get her to clarify she responded with another.

What gifs did she respond with? One of us can try and decode the texts for u if u post the text messages.

Nah, it's not worth it. Was basically just a way for her to end the conversation.

Like a year ago, coworker asked me to cover a shift for her and I told I could.

ah ok so she meant no then. She could have respectfully said no. Sounds like a shallow girl.

Never. I've literally never texted a non-relative female.

about 15 months ago , went out and about sight seeing with a grill. she sent me aggravated texts about me being too confident and she has the right to do whatever she wants when ever she wants..then ghosted me. fuck! that was a huge waste of time and money, i knew it was as well because im a failed norman, i went along with it to prove to the bystanders *parents* watching me interact with people . They don't hassle me anymore hah.

Things were much easier the days before smartphones and social media like 100 times easier, you kids and early adults are now fucked.
i know that doesn't make sense. but it is what happen.

Attached: 1523966492973.jpg (261x193, 7K)

>sent a girl a reddit link
why don't you stay there you dumb fuck

It's easily been 4 years since I actually had a "real conversation" with an irl girl that wasn't a family member

i had sex new years eve of 2012, been completely dry ever since. had sex with a handful of women before that.

i consider myself a wizard because i'm a neet/hikki

On Friday I sent a girl a meme
If we're counting legitimate conversations then that would be last July I think
pic related, that's the meme

Attached: yeehaw it is friday.jpg (500x450, 37K)

Do you mean as a romantic interest or just any woman?

>Any woman
March 23rd. We're both hockey fans and our teams faced off so we talked about that for a bit.
She's like 20 years older than I am and married. Even if I was willing to break up a marriage, she's not my type at all. This is strictly a friendship.

>Romantic interest
Literally May 23, 2017. Almost a year ago. Chubby Latina I went on a coffee date with after getting her number at a bar like a week prior. Obviously it went nowhere.

march, sent hi to my oneitis
i got ghosted

Attached: 1523839702541.jpg (239x326, 16K)

actually no it wasn't July
I had a real conversation with the meme girl around October

Two years ago when cutting contact with a girl I got stuck orbiting out of desperation for friends. Only messaged her to make an excuse because I hate ghosters and hypocrites.

>i consider myself a wizard
I consider you a fucking retard

>i had sex

>i consider myself a wizard

These two are not compatible. Do you even know what being a wizard fucking is?

yes i know what i means. i'm not technically a wizard. but i share a lot in common with the average wizard. i am a kindred spirit of sorts to them. trust me.

Last week

originally

same for being black i guess, i say nigger a lot so im basically part of their crew.

Yeah same, although i dont have social media and im not on dating websites.

Messaged multiple tinder girls and some girls on Instagram. Got rejected by them all, lol. And also, some female friends.

I'm still a loser who can't get laid though.

yesterday
we got into a fight