All I want is a cute gf like pic related. Not even for sex just to cuddle and play around with and other cute stuff...

All I want is a cute gf like pic related. Not even for sex just to cuddle and play around with and other cute stuff. What am I doing wrong Im good looking funny etc.Im at the point where Im gonna sell my soul to Satan, god please just me one and I will be pure again!

Attached: F8897BEC-DCAC-4FA6-A7E4-93CF00105F24.jpg (960x960, 134K)

Maybe you're not being yourself

I am though people love being around me.

Attached: AB1683C6-5591-4C14-9AA4-59C4D9D3F2D5.jpg (1024x751, 183K)

V is best energy drink

Attached: 110858-image-2-1.jpg (340x285, 35K)

Foolish baby dick faggot. People don't love you, they tolerate you. Your jokes suck and your attitude sucks. You want a gf? Go out and get one.

I have had thoughts about selling my soul too, not believing in that shit does not help.
But if i would know that jebus is real i would sell my soul right away

Never heard of it, maybe they dont sell it here.

Attached: 3632B6CC-EFCE-406C-9352-7DEC62C32162.jpg (500x500, 62K)

I want those lips on my dick. I would give anything for this. Even my left nut.

She is for cuddling hugs and naps. You nigger dog

I can't help myself. She's just too alluring.

I would hug and nap 100% too though, but I need to see my seed in and around her.

Still waiting for the cute girl pic

You can have my sloppy seconds then.

Here you go frendo

Attached: 12E604AA-2254-42F2-83FB-CCCF91FEE92B.jpg (768x1024, 134K)

Can I use your semen as lube?

Wanna two team that? I give a pretty good HJ in male-male-female threesoms. (not gay)

Sure why not half way just toss her outside.

Because then it would be gay. But I might be okay with it. (not gay)

Yeah me too. Can we get a third in the there? Im not good on 1 on 1s. Maybe she can watch and see what she is missing out on

That would be kind of hot actually. Yeah lets do that.

We can maybe tease look at her while she fuck the 3rd dude senseless

i need the third dude to be a girl (male) in order to retain my boner in this situation. Can't have the third party fucking her being more of a man than me. That would be weird.

Also at some point it would need to be 3 on 1. Just complete hold down dominance fill up all her holes kind of thing.

Yeah wow I think I might actually be gay didnt think about the third one being a trap(shit). 3 on 1 sounds like a lot of fun too

It breaks my heart this will never happen.

Is this how kidnapping plans are born?

Yes,although its not as fun when its consent though

It couldn't possibly be, though I'd feel really bad after I came though. I'd be like "oh fuck why have I done this".

You seem like a chill dude though, I'd get you off.

Thanks friend that means a lot to me If we dont make it we can always have each other.

Attached: FBD6AF5A-A4B7-45DC-BF7A-E5212E11A072.jpg (400x600, 26K)

bromance at it's finest.

That bitch has fas