Credit score -- a normie schem or jewish plot?

i'm 25 years old and i don't have a "credit score". my job is meh but i don't really spend my money on much random shit. now everyone's starting to tell me i need to work on my credit score.

is it really so simple as you pay for gasoline ($50 a month) on the credit card, then paying that off every time, and you can just "buy" a house without having money?

someone explain this shit. i never even payed income tax i've almost been employed 4 years

Attached: 1308620960085.jpg (576x600, 75K)

Don't borrow money if you can possibly avoid it.

A new wardrobe is a great place to start building your credit score. Get a Old Navy Gap or Banana Republic card. Or a card specific to the department store of your choice. Or just apply for a random credit card with no annual fee. Remember not to spend more than you have and pay it all off immediately. Opt to receive electronic and paper statements so you can stay on top of things.

Credit is a scam to pull you into debt. Just save up money. Being independent and poor is better than being a wage slave with a lot of worthless shit.

Attached: B368BA72-8FCA-4359-A148-2A37D02A908A.jpg (873x658, 77K)

>A new wardrobe is a great place to start building your credit score
so you mean, spend money i wouldn't normally want to spend?

Credit score is 100% jewish scheme

My mom (like all boomers) bought into it like a total sucker though and is neurotic over maintaining a good credit score.

MMMM... ISN'T DEBT FUN?

I've been thinking about this too. No clue how it works though. A credit card with no fees and cash back sounds awesome if you can make it autopay from a linked bank account. Such a thing probably doesn't exist though because then how do they make money? It seems like a Jewish trick where they hope you forget one month and then they hit you with interest and fees.

A new wardrobe can change things for you. Upgrade yourself, user. Or just get any old credit card and spend it on things you would normally spend it on. But again, remember to link your checking account to your credit account and pay off the debt as soon as it posts. And don't spend more money than you already have in your checking account.

>credit score
must be a burger thing

I was having a conversation about this today actually. It's a fucking scam just like paying for college. Stop being a peasant and learn to save money.

this
it might as well be called a good goy score

its a ploy to get you into buying stuff you dont need

I don't have a credit score either, and I don't intend to get one. 100% jewish tricks.

if you dont have a 750+ credit score before 22, you should give up on ever trying to move up in life.

>you should give up on ever trying to move up in life
Where is "up"?

please explain

what is

>move up in life

and why does age matter so much?

What does a credit score do? Does it give financial benefits of some sort?

Attached: 550.png (600x704, 64K)

*rubs hands together vigorously*

they let you get into even more debt than ever before
millennials hate it because its made for buying houses which they refuse to do
boomers love it because they worship debt and jews

Shit like getting a mortgage instead of renting forever.
The kikes want you to rent so they've put plenty of checks and obstacles to clear before you get to try and own something.

i don't have a credit score and the only problem i've run into is when i tried to get my own cell phone plan they wanted a $400 deposit
other than that it hasn't come up ever

>renting
>paying a mortgage
either way you're paying a jew
why not save up money and buy a house with cash? or just live with your parents

With a mortgage you own something when you're done being a good goy.
>save up cash
That's not reasonable for 90% of buyers
>live with parents
As a burger, this is socially frowned upon. Any roasty over 21 expects their partner to have their own place.

>when your parents fall for the jewish trick of kicking their child out at 18

Are baby boomers the most susceptible to jewish trickery? What the fuck is up with their herd mentality?

1) you are going to owe a shitload of back taxes. Pray the IRS doesn't find that ass.

2) building credit shows that you are trustworthy to loan money to. So if you have great credit you could get a 300,000 dollar loan for like 3 percent interest or what have you. That very large loan is what a mortgage is, by the way.

If you have shit credit you might get a loan for like 10 percent, or not at all.

So if you ever want to buy a house or a car and can't pay straight Cash you will be paying a lot more over the lifetime of the loan.

We move out early in the US or else no girl will want you

Not 18 but if you're not out of the house by 21 that's really pathetic

> Any roasty over 21 expects their partner to have their own place.
Sounds like the roastie's problem, not mine.

>We move out early in the US or else no girl will want you
Oh no what will I ever do

>if you're not out of the house by 21 that's really pathetic
Mean words ;_; better fuck myself financially to make them stop (they won't stop)

Case in point
Why not think for yourself for once? I'll enjoy being "pathetic" in the eyes of retards like you. I got kicked out at 18 and wageslaved at a dead end retail job for a decade, had my own apartment and everything.
Now I'm NEET and live with my brother's family. I'll be enjoying my freedom, even if it means I'm somehow a "failure".

how is only $600 - $800 a month for rent going to fuck you financially? Do you work at burger king or something. That comes out to like 12k a year.

>spending almost a thousand dollars that you don't actually need to spend
Money is time. Those dollars are hours of your life.

Because you're a pathetic parasite sack of shit that can't cut it in this world alone. When you were working retail you could easily take night classes at a community college, but no you were lazy.

What 18 year old is going to have a job that pays that well you mongoloid? Especially if they get kicked out.

Those are some cool words but he's still living for free. Not sure what your plan is here.

If you live with your parents you probably have no life anyways, its worth it. I'm talking about people that are 21+ not teens

Oh fuck off with that normie tripe, "night classes" fuck you. Get off my board. You have no idea what it's like to be a robot.

"living" yeah being a parasite that has to beg for money and having zero dating options is really "living"

Everyone has a life, silly. I assume you're talking about snorting coke out of Stacy's worm-infested butthole, though, in which case I'm happy to opt out of that "life".

Because if you take a loan you can move out 30 years earlier. Sure you can easily save enough for a house in a lifetime but it usually takes very many years and they think that all those extra years of using the house is worth the interest.
I still live haven't moved out at 26 but I strongly dislike it. My mother's husband is extremely annoying (and some of it is probably because he doesn't want me there)

>more words
You don't seem to understand.

>he hasn't been blackpilled
Ah, to be young and full of hope
You'll soon learn that reality isn't so kind :^)

Credit is only accrued by leaving it open, so paying off a credit card as soon as it's due isn't going to help your score much. They want to see debts that have been maintained and paid off over 12 month (preferably more than 24). Most people actually finance a cheap car as a first purchase since a house requires very good credit (or a very cheap house). Motorcycles also work and are cheaper than cars (but lose their value faster). Utility services like power and gas can also count, but not by much unless done over a long time.

Attached: riiiight.png (853x386, 348K)

There is no excuse to be living at home that late. Find a roommate off craigslist, you can split rent 2 ways if not more.

Even a low limit like $500 on a credit card will help you get started. You can apply online. Use creditkarma to figure out who would likely approve you.

Yes you can just use it for gas and food and pay it off to build credit.

Building credit is all about showing you can pay people back. Not until you have a car payment and credit card will your score be great (over 700).

>There is no excuse to be living at home that late
"It's free, I get along with my parents, and I intend to inherit the house"?

You. I like you. Stay good my goy :^)

I guess you don't care about ever getting a gf or making friends. Nobody is going to take you seriously as a man living with mama. Good luck I guess.

>he actually pays his debts

I just ignore the bill collectors and they can't do shit about it

>I guess you don't care about ever getting a gf or making friends
Yeah it's called being "schizoid" and it's perfectly okay to be that way. You really are a brainwashed normie huh? You can't even fathom the thought that somebody can be happy without submitting to social norms.

>I guess you don't care about ever getting a gf or making friends.
I've had both in the past, they're a meme.
>Nobody is going to take you seriously as a man living with mama.
Okay.
>Good luck I guess.
Thanks!

It's a jewish plot, but I just use a credit card and pay it off every month. It's not exactly hard to have a good credit score as long as you pay your bills. Just make sure to keep track of everything.

What are you going to do when youre 30 still living with mommy?

Probably the same things I do now. Why?

Wait for her to die lol

I have been living above my dads garage since I finished college and have saved up and just bought a house cash. No mortgage. If you are /foreveralone/ anyways it doesn't matter much living at home and you save a ton of money.

It's not because I can't afford rent but because there's too few apartments.
I probably won't be able to move out until I can move to another city (or country) or can get a better job. Both of those won't happen for several years.

A good way to make sure you're forever alone is to still be living at home, you basically have zero chance dating.

Don't fall for these jewish tricks.

>You want the privilege of giving me money? You'll first have to give me even more money so I know you've really earned being my paypig!

10/10 scheme
It's not like it actually matters to banks. When too many people don't pay their loans, they'll just get the government to pay for each and every one like with the bailouts after 08. Banks have virtually 0 risk with or without credible creditors.

Those scores are just to rope you into spending more money

Do you people honestly not comprehend that some people aren't interested in other people at all? I literally only talk to Jow Forums, Jow Forums, and my immediate family. Normies and women are either boring or repulsive. There is no appeal.

It's completely obvious you're young and naive. You think that getting your own place is the only thing keeping people from getting a gf lol

just use a credit card and pay it off every month.
its the only way people can tell you actually pay off shit so they can let you buy a car or a house.
>i never payed income tax
do you get checks? if so, you pay income tax.

Except you are forgetting the part where people culturally lived in extended homes with the parents and their grandparents and their families for most of their lives, you fell for jewish schemes, you are literally brainwashed and have been dumbed down by the media.

You need it to rent

When people say "pay it off at the end of each month" How does one pay it off? Do I send a check through the mail or is it taken out of my bank account, automatically?

>tfw mummy has been building my credit for me ever since I was born

Feels good to stick it to the jew

Attached: lola.png (300x250, 19K)

No but living at home past like 20 is going to seriously kill what little chance you do have.

Nobody gives a fuck about what people used to do 100 years ago. My dad is 57 and left for college at 18 never returning, and he came from a latin culture.

You get a bill and then pay it. There are multiple ways to go, but, I recommend just a check and then confirm payment receipt using online banking. There may be an automatic method but that's pretty risky tying your credit card to your bank account.

I bet you're a cutfag.

If you have a minimum wage job or are unemployed it can be a lifesaver. Say you need a car to get fixed but don't have the money. Credit fixes it so you keep your job. Say you need medical care that costs out of pocket like prescriptions worth hundreds each month. Credit helps. Say you need to make rent but don't have the money because you got fired. Credit helps.

>parents aren't niggers
>get first credit card at 18
>be 27
>over $120k in credit and always carry a 0 balance
>have 780-800 credit score

eat my asshole, kikes.

Then you get stuck in debt eternally

>Credit is only accrued by leaving it open,
t.uberkike
Ive never paid credit late have had a credit card three years now, and ive got an excellent score.

>Nobody is going to take you seriously as a man living with mama
Not my fault cultural norms are fucked, is it?

My parents said that you need to have several thousand at least saved as a cushion for emergencies and leave it alone and only spend what you directly have in your bank account aside from on the cushion so you don't get charged interest. However they don't get that alternative medicine is expensive and so are many other things. The cost of living is rising so that advice, while ideal doesn't make sense if you're jobless or working minimum wage.

And you have to ride the bus, don't have autonomy, lose your job, don't have reliable transportation. You're at the mercy of any emergency that comes your way.

>income tax
>getting taxed for working
>being taxed for literally selling your asshole to schlomo
Second Coming when?!

Not that user, but, you can have a great credit score but with a small history can get denied for a loan. Score is only one part of how they decide who gets a loan or not. Having a motorcycle or car payment (provided you need one) is pretty good advice. I think leases work too.

Credit score is just a way ((((they)))) rate how much money they can make off you through interest.

Yeah. Go to an Apartment because you're scared of loans. Then have the ghetto or trailer park as neighbors. How smart. I'd rather do the "stupid" thing and have better results.

where is it culturally normal to be almost 30 living with mommy

>car payment
Always seemed like a bad idea, id just rather buy one outright. They depreciate too much.

I'm aware of interest rates. I'm not stupid. But you have to do what you have to do.

>mommy
Why does he keep saying this?STOP GIVING ME A BONER!!!

Attached: 27D07B38-3B9C-4DF8-8C80-E55C59AB941D.png (601x595, 309K)

I needed expensive alternative medicine treatments to treat conditions that left me almost unemployable. I didn't have time to wait for the FDA and automation is around the corner. It's better to treat myself before my parents die while I have the chance so I have hope for the future. Better to be a failure now and be a success later than burn out.

If you pick A, you just can't be trusted with money. Look at B, you only pay 1500 a month, that is literally less than 10000, right? Any idiot can calculate 10000-1500.

Attached: Unbenannt.jpg (610x355, 29K)

All of europe, north africa and the ME, not sure about asia.

Determines how much money someone is going to lend you for shit like a house, buying a car, or business loans. The better your score, the more they're willing to give you and will also determine how much of a raping the interest rates will be. It can also be a factor when renting a nicer apartment/house or trying to get a new cellphone plan.

It's not hard to maintain a good score so long as you live within your means and don't charge your credit card hogwild with unnecessary shit like so many stupid people do. You can just get a credit card and pay for gas/groceries on it then pay off your balance right after with the money you would have used to pay for that shit anyway. And after a year or so you will have a pretty decent score.

What? In germany, the UK and all nordic countries they move out very early like Americans.

Most stuff is better to buy outright. You end up paying a lot more for your house if you mortgage the thing. A lot off mortgages is about liquidity too, sending kids to school and all that. One advantage of the robot life is no kids and wife to be bleeding you dry of money so can pay stuff off faster than a normie with the same job. Often much faster.

Wishing you luck user, keep at it.

If they have the money they move out but it's not frowned upon to live at home until you are economically stable which is what you are asking for, so don't try to move the goalposts on me you retard.

Ideally, A is correct. But not everyone had the upfront money for A. Everyone who says credit shouldn't be used lives in an idealistic fantasy world where costs aren't rising and incomes aren't going down.

You should be economically stable by like 22, the guy earlier in thread was 26 and living at home.

Credit can keep someone from having their car repossessed, fixes a car in an accident, can keep someone from being homeless if they live month to month, and can keep someone affording expensive prescriptions. Ideally this shouldn't have to happen but debt is better than the alternative. I don't know why someone would choose homelessness over debt. It makes no sense.

How are you going to be economically stable before you are even done with university and in a climate of economic regression?

You seriously should stop talking about things you don't understand even sightly.

I get what you're saying with this example, but what sort of payment plan costs more (nearly twice as much here) than buying flat even before factoring in interest?

>26 and living at home.
That wasn't a financial issue though but because of a lack of apartments.

unless you're owning property and building equity you should be living at home.

You seem sheltered. Many jobs today are minimum wage and only part time. This means people must either live at home, live on credit, or both.

You're talking about unskilled entry level bum jobs. Guys with STEm degrees are making 90k a year out of school, at like 23