Tfw no black bf to worship my whiteness

>tfw no black bf to worship my whiteness

Attached: 73FEF96D-CFD4-4B24-82BD-0680ADA1D9F0.jpg (170x200, 23K)

Im a black guy with a black girlfriend and i sincerely hate white women. Everytime i see a black guy with a white girl i get pissed off.

hence why i take the ignored african queens before the white man can take them

Hey OP what's your Discord

Black women are disgusting tho. You dont want a light skinned blonde girl like me? White women love black guys and Id be down to do anything you want.

>tfw black women all kneel before the white man

Are you a black guy. Cuz I dont give it out to white boys.

>White women love black guys

Attached: fgt.jpg (500x500, 35K)

I'm part black part Irish if that counts
My skin is dark enough

How big are you down there. If youre big enough ill give out discord

fuck outta here larper. besides white bitches are the most basic looking females on the planet. no culture or interesting things behind their origins. Asian ladies have more culture.
besides white chicks dont like blacks, and my fellow brothas are learning the trut that white women are shit.
This.

Thats why white women want black guys. We want culture inside us. And white women are the best looking. No other race has sexy light skin and sexy light hair.

>white women love black guys
only the fat/poor/uneducated/trashy white women, which are the scourge of all types of women

not him but 7 inches, full black from ny

lol @ this pathetic thread

>we're the best looking
>we're better than you uglier girls
>omg dick woo spring break cheat on your bf white girls woo
It's the attitude that makes white women disgusting. Your personalities are disloyal and shallow as fuck and you hilariously think you're better than other women and constantly put black and Asian women down.

Middle Eastern women are the best looking.

Attached: 17231538.jpg (497x745, 80K)

how do i let my white friends know im down to suck them off?
asking for a friend

Don't have the pic of the study, put white women were proven to be the most loyal to their own race.

Umm no. Im in college and theres a bunch of white girls dating and fucking black guys. Just wish they would hit on me

Discord? Id love to see your bbc damn

Personally i can never date an arab chick but theyre honestly a better choice than a filthy white.
light hair is pretty lame. light skin looks gross when its veiny and acne ridden and shit. if you whores want culture go shove a fucking shish kebab up your cunts. bitch.

uh, post yours. wouldn't wanna get bullied by someone irrelevant.

I dont want any loser white boys messaging me. Post yours

Im a black guy and I hate white women who only date black guys, the damn nigger fuckers

they're racist as hell they won't date me because I speak proper english and have iq above 69, dress properly

I'm not tyrone enough

regular white women who date anyone they like are nice though

black wimmins are ugly 97/100 times

Attached: 1523330532124.jpg (679x472, 49K)

who even cares about this racial loyalty stuff for fucks sake? Let them fuck whoever they want. I've ignored the backlash for so long but it's legitimately starting to get irritating now that I've heard it come up on campus and it just makes me look bad. The vast majority of white girls are fat, short hair dyed and inked up, or skinnyfat with bookwormish faces (t. PNW). I couldn't give less of a rats ass who they date.

I hate living in a 99% white area

Attached: 1517803467889.jpg (2800x2800, 855K)

you need asians for that

>Im a black guy and I hate white women who only date black guys, the damn nigger fuckers
Based black man

just through one hoop and i'll give you my discord
email waurufu@gmail

>new york black guy
you filthy race traitor. Im a black guy in new york and if i can find you id personally fuck you up. WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU FALLING FOR WHITE THOTS (even worse its probably a gay tranny posing as a girl)
faggot

Attached: 10411921.jpg (1191x670, 64K)

Blacks must keep the line pure and whites must do the same.

Jealous white boy you mad?

>7 inches
>Calling it bbc
>about 80% of white guys have 7 inchers too

Thats bs. All my friends say that white boys are tiny. None of my friends have ever said that about a black guy. And when they get with a black guy they dont leave him. I wish I could get a hung black guy

>80% of white guys have 7 inchers too
i'm not against white guys, but c'mon buddy.

>Still believing the bbc Jewish brainwashing
>Implying all white people are small
>Calling them 'white bois' (shiiiiet)
I bet you sound like that cash me outside girl and dress like her too, you degenerate thot.

The only reason that thots want black men is because "they're more primal". The fact that you fuck them exclusively because you see them as more of an animal than the average white man makes you more racist than a skinhead. Black people have either not realized this or just ignored it because of the free sex, but when they catch on to your little games they're gonna leave you on your ass and find someone who'll treat them as an equal.

Prove other wise, goy.

Attached: Take your squabbles elsewhere.png (640x400, 46K)

i am white, 6'2 and have a 7.5x6 that hasn't been used in 2 years so yeah you're deluding yourself, buddy.

i'm also bisexual so

i didn't no white guy had 7 inches. i said 80% sounds like a number pulled from somewhere.
i know white guys can be huge i trade with them all the time on soc buddy

And the 100% bbc meme is accurate because....?

i don't remember saying that was true either.

cos some fat dumb whore on the internet said so

Attached: aryan goddess.jpg (700x700, 68K)

>None of my friends have ever said that about a black guy. And (Putting and after a period) when they get with a black guy they dont (don't) leave him. I wish I could get a hung black guy

Maybe you don't get a 'hung black man' because you have no redeeming qualities whatsoever; Maybe that's why 'white boys' don't ever date you.

wait...are you telling me...that OP isn't a gay white dude?
i take it back then.

I wouldn't count on it not being a shemale

but if that's your thing

Ive seen my friends fucking black guys on their snapchat story. Theyre wayy bigger and the fact that they fuck like an animal makes them hotter

Lol you sound like such an angry white boy. Have fun jacking off to white girls while we fuck black guys, racist nazi.

nope, gay bwc white guys only.
what a disappointment.

Blackbot here add me
Lost#2786

Attached: AD00F98E-0ED3-4B4E-B7BA-4765CEC43263.png (600x600, 321K)

no attractive female types like this lmfao

Lol well I'm glad you appreciate us but you could be doing better desu

Tis true

White people have a lot of culture and even looking generic is far better than 1% princess genetics and 99% gorillas (aka black women)

A lot of other races have light skin and long silky hair though (Asians, latinas, literally every group of women but black women)

Trying something out in college =\= actually wanting that. It's a casual fling

If you're a black American chances are you are not anywhere near "pure" African. And that's not even a good thing why would you want to be 100% shit genetics?

I have been sent MANY dick pics in my life and can assure you that white guys are plenty packing. Statistically 7 is just about average for them. BBC is just a myth

Well ive fucked 2 black guys before and had white boys attempt to patheticly talk to me. Turned them down instantly. Youre just mad that white girls no longer like white boys

>Its another self hating black attention whore who makes the thread about her episode

Attached: 3BD80C61-5159-4CC8-9CA7-266BA971205C.jpg (960x882, 72K)

White women do have culture, there's this place called Europe. You may have heard of it.

Also the rest of their culture has conquered so much of the planet that it surrounds you and you don't even realize it. It's just "normal" to you now.

You sound like a fucking worm.

You sound like a racist nazi who cant get any women. Have fun jacking off to us fucking black guys, white boy.

Anybody who's repulsed by your repulsive personality must be a nazi?

Look, I'm bigger than the black dudes you fucked, I've banged more black girls than you have dudes and you don't see me gloating, and I'm not interested, thanks though.

As a black guy I've always loved white women... White women just love to play and submit. I think black women are perfect for white men, since it seems like they want to wear dresses and be cucks. The way black women try to be dominate and nag all the time isnt for me, I'll take 2 white women, please.

>
Look, I'm bigger than the black dudes you fucked, I've banged more black girls than you have dudes and you don't see me gloating, and I'm not interested, thanks though.
Why you always lying? Oooooh my god, stop fucking lying

Attached: 4AF1F3C4-36BB-468F-A564-BB74534C1D62.jpg (540x324, 20K)

Lol we only do that to you because black men are notoriously bad leaders and can hardly get anything accomplished. It's easy to submit to a white guy because he's just better.

If you don't want to talk about me just don't respond but I also was just making general comments to add to the thread. It's pretty ridiculous people don't know about BWC at this point or the fact that white guys and black guys are basically the same down there

you've all disappointed me. This was a test and you've failed.

Attached: 1525692596526.jpg (960x720, 63K)

It is pretty close, and although black men are at the top in all 3 metrics, I would argue that black men have more outliers at the top of the spectrum, which would actually mean that the average black man might actually be below the average white man. I am in the 99th percentile of all metrics, and women are surprised, but not really? I just know that there are some 4rd leg Johnson's out there.

That's exactly what I think is going on. There are a higher number of extremely above-average black males than there are white males, and also probably a larger number of below-average white males, but on average they are about the same.

mud shark detecc

Attached: 59e642d24f1e6.jpg (439x439, 49K)

Not sure why exactly people are obsessed with averages.... What do you got? you either got it or you don't.

So you desire to be beaten?

in what contextt?

saying I'm lying is like saying there aren't girls like OP, even though OP is a homosexual

cope black boi

I'm a girl. I don't have a dick of any size. The averages affect the chances that the white guy I meet and will eventually marry (won't see his dick before then) will be satisfactory. I'm also just saying that girl related may be disappointed that she won't get Tyrone Monsterdick when she could've had Chad Monstercock and spared herself the STDs, beatings, etc.

>I'm a girl. I don't have a dick of any size.
this isn't right