Transition a year ago

>transition a year ago
>be girlmode for a month
>boys start to pay attention to me and flirt with me in public

uwu
so this is what it's like being a biogirl

are there any downsides to this at all? people say I won't be as respected in the workplace but I haven't really experienced that

Attached: 133984956244.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/8hiw62/serious_transpeople_of_reddit_who_successfully/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

your story is as fake as you

>lying on the internet about passing
>literally trying to trick people into joining your misery

That one guy you think was "flirting" with you was just trying to be nice to someone with a blatant and debilitating mental illness. The only trannies that pass are the ones that get their face done before cutting up their cock. Unless you paid hundreds of thousands in cosmetic surgery literally anyone can tell you have the face of a man with some long hair.

UwU it would be an improvement for most people here.

Imagine going from being an incel to being a cute girl!

Attached: 1519768980532.png (672x487, 517K)

Why would you post the only one that is blatantly fake?

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/8hiw62/serious_transpeople_of_reddit_who_successfully/

do you think all of these people are lying? There are plenty of transgirls who pass

>plenty

5%, maybe even less

This is not fake. It's real. I don't have her full timeline but I can assure you its out there somewhere.

It's the power of having $50,000 facial surgery lol

Kill yourself you frankenweenie mutant

Attached: ad1.jpg (404x404, 42K)

Good try Reiko
I'll make sure to send your family a "congratulations" card once you've killed yourself

good luck finding people who will date you without treating you like some fetish

t. tranny

It's fake, you delusional tranny. He looks OK in this photo, but in motion you will be able to tell it's a MAN

Attached: 54994773688562f7b2979a94cc1e86ff9e310e4604993b5db0e0433ddc5ce08f.png (400x253, 145K)

dude they have different fucking eye colors in the shitpost you made. Also that entire sub is filters, caked in makeup, and tricky angles. They may not be 100% nausestingly blatant, but they all have man face.

How do trannies get rid of facial hair? I see a lot of them that would pass if not for the obvious as fuck facial hair shadow. Are the passing ones just lucky genetically or do they use makeup? Or is there another thing they do that only the most dedicated are willing/can afford to do?

Hey that's not true
50% of trannies pass....into the after life!

Attached: Naamloos-2.png (350x350, 138K)

Serving facts ITT

Attached: 1523572008393.jpg (400x400, 25K)

If i could 100% garauntee of getting roastie powers i would op.
But id probly just be some franken monster like that kardashians dad.

Take away the camera angle and the metric fuck ton of make up and the dude will be ugly as fuck

That photo is not as flattering but she still passes

100% of them pass into the afterlife carlos. I think you're thinking of the 70% who pass into it by blowing their brains out.

surgery to stop/slow hair growth or constant maintenance. I'm talking having to use the bathroom mid-day to shave.

Want to know why you only see these types of things in picture format, never video or GIF? It's because they spend an hour finding an angle that hides their man face under layers and layers of makeup.

I won't shed a single tear when you get beaten to death for leading someone on.

I'll be a little choked up just because I didn't get to see it.

Hey anons of r9k, would you date this russian tranny? She's really lonely and wants a boyfriend

Attached: 1524610732186 (1).jpg (1261x883, 153K)

she looks like a pig
I want to kiss her cute piggy snout

Can I still flirt with you online though? uwu

jannu won't date anyone under 6'10 though

>jannu spam on both Jow Forums and /lgbt/
jesus fucking christ i want them to just die

he's so much of a chinlet he actually looks like an ugly girl instead of a man

They delete my posts when I jannu spam on lgbt

Why don't trannies grow their hair out before they transition?
Atleast then you'd slightly know what you'd look like when you transition and won't end up looking like a minion from Vermintide 2

Hey now skaven aren't lying about what they are.

Literally looks like an average man

>Literally looks like an average man
she doesn't look like a man in the slightest

you must be around a bunch of soiboys if you think that's what men look like

kek, what a fucking joke, this looks like an 11 year old bot

He looks like a twink or feminine man. Not a woman.

You can get that power by just going gay. You don't have to be trans for men to pay you for sex or buy things for you and you can easily get sex on Grindr. You save yourself money in the end.

she looks like an ugly woman

im a cis girl who dating trans woman, we dont talk about her dick, i only finger the bit beyond that (where the line that looks kinda like a pussy is forming is) when i bang her. i never touch her dick either, EVER, and i focus on titties and roleplay as powerful women and her being my bottom in sex.

more people like me out there man, you just need people without dick fixations

>surgery
you can buy handheld lasers for laser hair removal for about 100-200 pounds now. you just shave the hair, laser it, which takes about five minutes for the whole face, and then the hair comes back thinner. do this once every two weeks.

my girlfriend gets about 3 hairs that pop up over the course of a month, she shaves them, problem solved.

get real man

i'm also a cis girl dating a trans girl. I'm kind of masculine so I feel like we complete each other, plus I like aggressively pegging the fuck out another human with all my strength and energy and she takes it like a champ

>boymode on hrt
>guys from local fighting game community hit on me sometimes
feels validating man

Attached: 29313666_959047027588545_6079345707192418304_n.png (1152x2048, 193K)

good shit, pegging is great. have good times user, also same on the masculine front.

>Im not gay but you wanna come over
Wow thats the exact definition of gay. What a fucking faggot.

it's okay user. I think the way you get mad about Jow Forums posts is kind of cute. does that make you feel better?

Attached: Untitled.png (497x379, 15K)

>wants to get with someone who is striving to be feminine in every aspect
>"das gay"
you fail to understand why this shit is just not gay though. if dicks alone make it gay, doesn't that show YOUR fixation with them? when everything else in the picture is feminine - and you're just doing anal with a girl - why is it gay? because there's a dick around?

that's YOUR fixation and YOUR issue. that's far gayer than someone who isn't made uncomfortable by the presence of a dick and instead finds the whole femininity of soft legs, soft skin, cute voice nice hair and nice smell arousing. if you look at all of that and only see the dick, that's your issue, user.

sorry that you're so passionate about pussy that you'd never consider anal though. because i guess that's gay

So instead of dating a person who is already feminine and actually a woman you specifically choose to date a MAN who tries to look like a woman, yet you have somehow convinced yourself that you're not gay in the act of choosing to date men.

>if you don't want to fuck other men you're gay
The level of mental gymnastics in this posts is insane. Imagine being this mentally ill.

Let's say you meet a girl at a bar, bring her back to your place, then realize she has a penis

You didn't choose to find a penis there, but there it is anyways. Now you can choose to fuck this girl like a man, or you can pussy out and fixate on her tiny boiclit. What do you do?

Attached: 1524530131933.jpg (1280x1255, 367K)

that's just not fair man

Attached: 1509333615693.jpg (1024x576, 52K)

well, I'm kind of a pussy, so I guess I would have to just tap out. :( I see your point now.

Leave you faggot.We already had enough of your trapposting.

what is the heart coming from in this image

that link isn't working for me user

Attached: 1459829715578.jpg (1200x1200, 351K)

>downsides
you will kys yourself in a couple of years

>you will kys yourself in a couple of years
nah I won't

goddamit reiko! stop going to 4chaing!

I hate trannies to have sex with girls. They're going against their purpose. Trannies are supposed to like men.
I really hate trannies.

Why are people so hateful man, I'm happy that you're proud of your transition.

Attached: hideri.png (199x254, 40K)

Enjoy becoming another suicide statistic.

Expect to live to 30. Sage