I have a headache

I have a headache

should I take acetaminophen or aspirin?

Attached: 1464282672793.jpg (350x398, 32K)

aspirin is superior

>aspirin is superior
I will do it thank you

Don't drink any water (or any liquids) for at least 48 hrs. It will clear your head

>Don't drink any water (or any liquids) for at least 48 hrs. It will clear your head
this sounds like a fucking horrible idea, please do not post in my thread again

What about Ibuprofen?

>What about Ibuprofen?
I don't know, should I take this over ibuprofen instead of aspirin

I always found aspirin works better. It's also the cheapest thing you can buy (get the no-brand generic stuff, it's exactly the same as the name-brand ones)

Also acetaminophen is not something your liver likes very much. They'd probably never approve it today, even as prescription-only.

asprin>ibuprofen>acetaminophen
But be careful, or else you'll end up with an ulcer like me and only able to take crappy medicine. Oh, and don't take acetaminophen with alcohol.

It'll kill me faster, so that's nice I guess.

It literally only matters if you're allergic to any of them, which is why we have more than one way to treat shit

They'll all do the job

Acetaminophen is put into drugs to kill opioid addicts.

>But be careful, or else you'll end up with an ulcer like me and only able to take crappy medicine
explain please

NSAID's like asprin and ibuprofen can mess up your stomach. Too much can give you chronic acid reflux or even an ulcer. Once you're at that point, you pretty much have to stop taking them all. And since they're best for minor pain like headaches, you're stuck with crappy stuff like acetaminophen, which all have their own problems.

>get headaches almost daily
>take ibuprofen almost daily
Fuck

As long as you're not taking 2k mg/day of that along with a similar amount of asprin you should be fine. Just be careful.

I HAVEN'T HAD A CIG IN 2 DAYS
YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT A HEADACHE IS AIShsjkHJDSSJHJHSDUJHHAJDNJDShiuhdsudhsud

nigger just have cig, what are you trying to be, the world's fastest marathoner

take a vodka

Are you on blood thinners? Take acetaminophen. Otherwise, take your pick.

acetaminophen and a beer if its not a migraine
if it is then my condolences

Attached: 1505757118020.jpg (768x685, 63K)