Have close friend from first semester

>have close friend from first semester
>play vidya and hang out constantly
>this semester he starts hanging out with douches from the floor below us
>invites me a few times but I'm not into wasting my time with getting le epic high
>friend starts smoking weed all the time
>doesn't ever want to hang out anymore
>doesn't even answer my messages half the time
>confront him and tell him that he's becoming a loser stoner and he needs to stop
>tells me to fuck myself, don't talk for weeks
>weed's taken over his life
>leaving for class last week
>see him walking to the woods behind the dorms with his douchebag stonerbros
>get idea
>call campus security, tell them kids are smoking behind the dorms
>figure he will get a write-up and a warning and will be scared out of smoking weed again
>found out he got arrested that day
>figured that he'd learn his lesson
>text him to see if we wants to play vidya
>says he can't because he's hanging out with Stonerbro Steve

What the fuck? How can people get so deep in addiction that they'll keep smoking weed even when they're on probation or whatever? What will it take to get my friend back?

Attached: 79e1f843d987e5991297a86a96fc7633e3d9f569d97a88731e02f9724db80155.jpg (750x767, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

plausiblydeniable.com/opinion/gsf.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hahahah like nigga walk away you two aint married

Attached: lunchbox pls.jpg (1024x576, 77K)

He can't get high if he's in jail. You know what you have to do.

Sure drugs get smuggled in all the time, but OP's faggot friend doesn't have the balls to do what it takes to get to do drugs while incarcerated.

>purposely getting your friend in trouble because you're jealous of him hanging out with other people
Just let him go user, and follow your friends advice by go fucking yourself.

none of your business. my dude.

>What will it take to get my friend back?
He's gone

kek, this
op wtf is your problem, do you have oneitis or some shit?

>He can't get high if he's in jail.
Jail bird here.
Bad news you can get SO MANY DRUGS THERE.
Op is a faggot and lost his only friend because she can't handle people having other hobbies.
Op is so egotistical people are only allowed to like what he likes. V.

weed is not any more of a waste of time than shitposting on Jow Forums, you have no right to criticize him (though it is certainly much more of a waste of money)

>getting friend arrested
you're not his friend, you're a self-centered asshole and those stoner douchebags are probably way better friends than you will ever be.

I remember my first time getting high. He'll get over it eventually.
>t. faggot who smoked everyday for 2 years before realizing how stupid I was being
I will still smoke, but not every day. SMDH

maybe he just doesnt wanna hang out with your looser snitch beta ass?

The more you do shit like this to him, the more he'll hate you OP. No one likes snitches. If you want him to like you again, this is not the path of action that will work. Even if he wasn't a stoner he'd fucking hate you for what you did, and likewise, the more you pull shit like this, the more he'll want to stay away from you, regardless of whether or not he loses interest in weed.

Attached: 1508968117389.jpg (850x638, 108K)

If smoking weed isnt bad for you how come everyone who does it is an obnoxious loser
Hmmmmmmm?

Attached: 67585953-AE1C-4799-B205-D176D85D63CE.jpg (886x885, 110K)

people like you need to get their shit pushed in.
I got a felony for smoking pot because some faggot snitched on me, in my own house. Found out it was my friend and I beat him. I hope you get fucked up

you give up on him. he's not worth your time OP.

Leave your stupid friend alone. Let him smoke his weed in peace. He's not hurting anything except your anus because you placed expectations on his friendship.

Replace "weed" with any other harmless hobby that doesn't interest you, the results are still the same. Hell, the same thing would have happened if he got a gf. He got different friends that you don't like, you are the one who withdrew from him. He's doing his thing, stay in your lane and focus on doing your thing. Quit trying to sabotage his life and figure out what's so wrong in yours that you have these control issues.

Also, don't be a narc. Nobody likes narcs.

>Leave your stupid friend alone. Let him smoke his weed in peace. He's not hurting anything except your anus because you placed expectations on his friendship.
I hate narcs.

yeah the difference is that people don't get arrested for normal hobbies LOL

>t. asshurt weedfags

they were obnoxious losers beforehand, that's why most of them smoke weed desu

Attached: 1516425723005.jpg (625x626, 33K)

Because you never got invited to any parties or invited to smoke weed and now you harbor ill will because of your lack of a fruitful life.

I was referring to the changes in his friend's behavior. If he'd taken up any hobby that OP didn't care for and started spending more time with like minded friends, he still would have ditched OP's happy meal eating bitch ass.

I never smoked weed before you fucking faggot, I'm just saying you're not someone's friend if you go behind their back and get them in trouble like the nigger OP did, regardless of them being a dumbshit weedsmoker.

>yo yo nigga i be crackin snitches skulls if dey be narcin on me n my crew smokin dat loud u kno im gonna fuck a nigga up

What the fuck happened to this board? Who are you people?

weed isn't going to bitch at him and ask him what he's thingken about lol

Snitches get stitches and end up in ditches, homie.

Yo I dont know what university you go to OP but mine has a similar forest for the stoners, I used this to fuck with them for a whole semester. Writing story so pray thread doesnt die

for some reason everyone I grew up with who smokes weed is exceptionally dumb (despite being smart as kids/teens), lazy and genuinely believe in weird alex joke shit

>be me
>smoke weed and watch anime all day
>inbetween make beats and sell them to shitty rappers on soundcloud

Attached: 1513490462654.jpg (499x499, 72K)

I got exposed so if you know me from the story, pls dont fuck me over

>be me, semi athiestic, living in residence village beside my university
>my university is strictly against marijuana, so the stoners go into the forest nearby to toke up
>forest is sort of in a depression and very thick, so its quite dark and has those fangorn forest vibes
>bored a lot of nights, so I start going out and chucking sticks and rocks from a distance at where people are smoking
>they're high and paranoid so I get some pretty good reactions
>after a couple weeks they name the entity 'the windego', and they all catch on since it seems a lot of the stoners know each other
>when my roommates find out, they help me by playing baby noises on their bluetooth speakers and whatnot nearby
>the idea of multiple things in the forest scares the stoners a lot
>we always have to upscale it however, when I had to shave my head for unrelated reasons I painted my body and ran around like a dog to scare them, it works very well, noone can recognize me
>one day we go too far, we attach a firework to a tripwire using a 9V battery and a tiny christmas light, so it goes off when theyre fucking around
>stoners on high alert
>I get exposed when someone finds my youtube channel or something
>no consequences
>the end

that sounds like the comfy alternative to working my wageslave job. how much do you make monthly selling beats? do you sell them on bandcamp too?

Attached: basement.jpg (770x496, 59K)

That's fucking funny. Some of those stunts must have taken a lot of balls.

>I get exposed when someone finds my youtube channel or something
Did you record these pranks? Post a webm user damn.

Attached: 2017-04-10 18_50_17-Eric Andre - Street Skits Compilation 9 - YouTube.png (815x427, 134K)

you sound like a little bitch desu

You're an asshole. He wanted to keep hanging out with you if he invited you to hang out with people. You being autistic about weed in college is what got you ostracized. If you have the capacity to betray a buddy like that, you clearly never valued him as a friend to begin with.

You drink coffee? Tea? Smoke cigarettes? ANYTHING like that?
Then shut the fuck up. Life is shit, and people self-medicate. Get over it.

Attached: 1328036157357.png (120x196, 27K)

whoaaaa like weed is like totally cool broo i got hsoooooo high last night!

kill yourself normie

I'm talking as someone who drinks a shitload of coffee and alcohol. I do that because life is shit.
If your stomach can't handle things like that, it doesn't make you a "normie". A lightweight, maybe, but not a "normie".

He had a real friend ship forming.
You loser I play games with my stoner freinds.
I also have straight edge friends. You are just a tool that can't accept change and differences in human beings. I bet you have never had a friend that has different hobbies from you. You boring ass fool

He's prolly the type of dude who cut off friends because his mom said they're a bad influence. That's the level of maturity we're dealing with here.

the marijuana isn't the problem, it sounds like your friend is just a dingaling with little impulse control and poor priorities

Well done op best bait thread in ages, nobody even recognizes the pasta

Attached: 1446510528405.png (975x962, 316K)

>Jailbird
>Drugs are hobbies
Ya, seems about right.

>be a dick sucking narc
>DUDE WHY THE FUCK DOES NOBODY WANT TO HANG OUT WITH ME LMAO
this one's a fucking no-brainer, OP. You actually had the opportunity to become a normie and you squandered it.

t. not enough friends to get weed so i demonize it

>Hey man what like gives you like the right to like have like judgemental like opinions about others mannn
Actually, he has every right. That's kind of how freedom of speech works.

Imagine being dumb enough to think everyone has a desire to smoke pot

imagine being young enough to make sweeping, uninformed assumptions about a statement

Holy shit you are an incredible faggot, you literally got your friend arrested and put through the legal system by acting like a butthurt ex gf

Attached: 1503557927248.png (600x345, 222K)

There's a big difference between not being interested in doing something and acting like a whiny, cocksucking faggot because others do it.

Like saying that everyone who's against weed just "was never invited to parties" or "has no friends"?

This is why you autistic fucks can't function in a society. You are the epitome of the "stop liking what I don't like" mentality. He was having fun with friends and you had to sperg out and ruin it for him, and even got him arrested. I hope he finds out it was you who ratted out on him and you get beat up, you autistic fuck.

that one is called a fact

>waaah waaah OP is such a faggot for reporting someone for a criminal act

You faggots have your heads so far up your ass that you don't even see the problem with someone doing ILLEGAL things. OP's friend wanted nothing to do with him anymore because he was addicted to the ILLEGAL substance.

Wrong, cunt.

>weed
>illegal

It's almost like I'm being trolled, just in a lazy and shitty way

Yeah weed does that. It's literally the most boring hobby. At least alcoholics usually have amusing stories about shit they did while drunk.

Being a narc isn't going to help anyone though and it just makes you the asshole. It's your friend's choice how he wants to spend his time.

Take your meds Timmy, you're sperging out again.

Oh no, he did something ILLEGAL! Gosh, gee, my mother would have never allowed me to do that. :(

How does it feel being the designated cocksucker of society? Fucking normalfags invading this board.
True robots are rebels if not already suicidal apathetic.

Attached: 1518750942817.jpg (1127x1015, 72K)

You're fucking retarded, and have things backwards.

Normies are the fucking drug-addicted fucks, not some sort of normie "rebel". Robots are too concerned with hiding away from society to care.

you could always cry more, i've heard it helps

This, bootlickers and moralfags are the worst.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (2000x1000, 942K)

Drugs are literally the most effective way of hiding away from society. Misery breed addictions of all kinds. Not every robot takes drugs but I can assure you that if someone is at risk then it's a robot. Of course you'd have to be mildly intelligent (aka not a retard) to organize the drug of your choice without knowing the right people.

When I say "rebel" I don't mean a braindead fashion model that likes to party and do dumb stuff because it's so cool and wild. Those too are trying to fit into a subculture of our society just like any other normalfag. When you become a rebel of society there is nothing noble or righteous about it. It's simply an incapability to fit in. A different way of thinking fueled by hatred, sadness and desperation. Those who prefer 2D to 3D, the extremist Jow Forumstards, the lolicons and the khvs are all the same as they are the same kind of rebel. It doesn't mean you have to actively do something illegal, although you can of course, or harm someone.

A rebellion against society is led by simply not caring for it.

kek similar. Idgaf tho because i'm older and realize these dipshits come and go in your life and who gives a fuck.

>Smoking herbal jew
>Hobby
Tell me moar faggit.

If you do drugs YOU. ARE. NOT. A. ROBOT.

Robots don't have networks of degenerate normies or spare cash to buy your weedle deedle deed with. Get fucked normies. If I ever smell weed I call the cops IMMEDIATELY.

Do not be a rat. DO NOT EVER BE A CHEESE EATING RAT. YOU ARE A WASTE OF SKIN. PLEASE DIE.

He suffers from the geek friendship delusion. Friendship is always 100% without restraint of any sort and friends always do everything together.

plausiblydeniable.com/opinion/gsf.html

Good bait, ya sandwich

Attached: 2783FDC2-2D7A-4238-917D-D0181CF2DE2C.jpg (540x305, 33K)

You have pretty good grammar for a black man, but here on Jow Forums we write it OP, not Op.

You're a criminal who belongs in jail. Your friend did the right thing and maybe someday you will thank him for it.

>all the stoners in this ITT thread getting toasty

Attached: 1435587098724.gif (305x360, 1.03M)

Look another faggot who deserves to have his head caved in
It's going to be legal in your lifetime, you'll still be a faggot at that point though

One day you will realize the error in your ways when you're older.

If ur this butt hurt over losing this friend. Start smoking weed. Nothing super bad will happen. Not like your going to shoot up heroin or start smoking meth.

If it was beer, would you bitch out and not drink once in awhile?

Ffs man grow a pair.

Nigger I don't smoke weed. Haven't for four years. I am older. Old enough to realize that going out of your way to fuck someone's shit up because they don't agree with you make you bitter or a retard. I'm thinking it's the later

>Start smoking weed. Nothing super bad will happen.
You mean like getting arrested?

Dude eventually you'll realize the error of your ways. If one friend doesn't approve of another friend's choices in life, it's absolutely the first friend's right to force the second friend to change. Any means are acceptable - passive aggressive manipulation, police complaints. That's what being friends is all about; having the right to control each other's lives, and exercising that right.

Guess ur state sucks dick? Arrested for weed is pretty funny desu.
I'm legally allowed to grow 12 plants.
Hell, it's in my states constitution. It's my right.

What if it's legal? In my state it is (south australia) Would you try it then?

That's cool. I don't even believe the things I said in my posts before myself. I used to smoke weed and see nothing wrong with doing that in moderation. I thought you were that hothead who I replied to before and just acted like a condescending holier than thou asshole to get some entertaining reactions out of him.
Stoner culture is still degenerate and weed will ruin your life just as much as alcohol will if used without moderation.

You are trolling. No one can be this fucking stupid. Some of my closest friends smoke, regularly, it doesn't fucking matter. If you think it does you are LITERALLY a fucking dumbass. Thank god I'm not your friend, though with that shit mantra I doubt you have any.

Wait am I talking to two people?
Regardless this is the correct answer, so here's a (you)

fpbp, rules are rules

Seems like there's a bit more people in this discussion than just the two of us.
Thanks for the (you), have one yourself.

No, Jow Forums is only ever people. Me, and you.

Weed is so pleb. If youre not injecting hedoasatosis then youre a failure at life and deserve pain

>What will it take to get my friend back?
He outgrew you.

Jail bird here.
Not a nigger just do all sorts of drugs.
Get fucked.

>WAH WAH someone's doing something and being social not being cool like me posting on four chan
Weed isn't even that illegal

Weeds legal in my state and heroin is found everywhere.
Booze is more toxic then weed.

legal/illegal isn't a spectrum and neither is gender, tumblr.

His arguement is still sound and youseem like a cry baby.
Maybe I'm too American and like freedom of choice.
God I bet you love booze.
>another straw man and meme weed insult.

0/10 bait. no1 is this much of an asshole

I'm a booze hound too but that's socially acceptable and encouraged in most places.

Cop calling piece of shit. Stoners are shit, true that, but bootlickers are the scum of the earth.

Against weed is fine but don't throw people under the bus like a little girl

Jaywalking and touching other people's mail is illegal.
Fuck off.
Weed is mostly a misdemeanor you can get stricken off your record, decriminalized or legal in America.

>HURR DURR weed isn't a hobby because op said so.
I miss playing video games with my stoner buddies.