D-did you guys go to your prom? how was it?

d-did you guys go to your prom? how was it?

Attached: 937E1B4E-752F-4679-B296-143A20C50A65.png (800x600, 230K)

my girlfriend made me go to a movie theater with her and her sister

>girlfriend
you just dont fucking get it do you

I went to prom junior and senior year.
Sucked ass both times, just sat at a table by myself.

>prom
My school made us pay 200$ before hand to attend any school events fuck that.
Asking a girl to go out is something I would rather die then doing my heart beats like a motherfucking truck is about to ram me I will never bother to talk to women like that im too autistic.

No. My mom gave me money for the ticket, but I used it to buy Resident Evil 5 for the PS3 instead. Worth it.

I just went with friends,
some roastie there tried flirting with me but luckily I fucked her over by being autistic

>"user why are you sat back stairing at the moon"
>"mmm I-I-d-dont know I guess..."
>"So romantic"
>"mmmm... yea bye"
walk away

She had been groping me for about a full year before that

Attached: 6p2Uw0d.png (808x805, 236K)

Didn't go
Hate parties and hated the people at my school

nope, because I already knew I didn't like to dance

Attached: lol800.jpg (259x194, 6K)

>mfw women never pay attention to me but other anons get this kind of attention and waste it

Attached: 1446409189682.png (322x340, 118K)

Prom was two days ago for my school. I didn't go and wasn't planning on going because I'm a loser with no friends.

Didn't go to prom because you had to pay 600$ just to attend as a "high school graduate", you could buy a regular ticket, but it would still be around 45$
It's not that I'm poor, but this is a fucking waste of money.

Nope and i dont even remember what i actually did on my schools prom night. I think i was playing dark souls 2 because it was still pretty new around that time.

No, I never had a prom.

Now I also probably won't go to my College graduation, because it costs 1500$ to attend.

I was accused of trying to rape my date (not true by the way)

No, I didn't go. One of the girls in my friend group asked me to go but I could tell it was a pity invite because she had no other plans at the time. From what I heard I didn't miss much.

Attached: 1493172198486.gif (540x304, 1.46M)

>having a date
>not Chad

Automatically a rapist, don't you get it?

I'm not an American so it wasn't a big deal, just drank coffee because the music at the venue was shit, and there was a Costa nearby, then some acquaintances came by and offered Vodka so I had a few shots of that, the entire class was invited to an "after-party" at some guy's house but I assumed it'd be awful and turned it down to play San Andreas instead, I was correct

Attached: seb2.jpg (480x360, 17K)

only normalfags go to prom

A girl asked me but I knew my cheap ass parents wouldn't put out for a tux rental
>tell me all the time how these i'll miss those years if I don't go out and do stuff
>never want to give me a ride anywhere or loan me money to go out

>I went because my parents literally bought me a ticket, no refunds
>A girl I had dated pre-roastie phase (before my incelescence), years before wanted me to ask her since noone else would
>Did not ask her because I dont date slop. her eye shadow made her look like the bad guy from Dr. Strange because she was crying so much
>Went with my few buddies. Only one guy had a date, since his was also post roastie and was desperate. My parents thought I had a date and bought me a suit/ flower, I just gave him the lapel thing /flower
>We showed up early and ate a lot of food
>Some roasts had brought their old boyfriends, who I found out were basically pedos. They also all seemed to know each other. very strange
>found the blank prom couple ballots so we rigged it so our buddie and some girl he hated would win
>photographer came and took photos of people in wierd combinations
>after we left I stuck with the chinese group, which was a mistake because they all went to the chinese afterprom, and I just went home and watched a movie on netflix
>found out later there was a white afterprom but noone wanted me there so I wasnt invited

high school fucking sucked Im glad its over

I only ever went junior year and it was 5 states away. I was in AZ for a science fair and snuck into some faggy high school's prom for food and drinks

I was 20 years old, and got asked by an 8/10 girl. It was fucking awful. She got wasted and I basically dumped her after that because she had alcohol issues at 18, and I still had some shred of self-worth and confidence then.

The prom itself literally had kids twerking and grinding on each other. Kinda awkward for a 20 year old. This was in 2010, so I assume kids just fuck openly on the dance floor now.

Yes. I went senior year to prom with my HS group of friends. Honestly, it wasn't even that fun. People just go to take pictures of how much "fun" it was, but really it's lame. The teacher who planned our prom made it suck ass and all they played was taylor swift and bruno mars. My group of friends later went to my house and we just ate chickens wings and talked about life at night. That's about it.

Were you in university at the time dating a high schooler?

20 isnt too bad. There were 25, 27+ year old guys dating seniors at my grad/prom

why was your high school so segregated by race

I went with my brother and a couple cyborg aquitances. We just stood in the back doing nothing.

vancouver canada, westside, 2017.

east asians now make up most of high school.

parent groups of chinese students have enough power to do ridiculous things, at my neighbor school they lobbied to expel all the lgbtq (in 2014 I think).

chinese prom/ afterprom has been going on for a couple years. about 3 or 4 local high schools do it. some kids spend like 12 years in the system and learn almost no english

Nope, never went to any school dances or proms.

Attached: 1513450892883.png (974x522, 16K)

I liked dances (sometimes) but prom was just way too formal.

>asked out 5 girls, of various social standings and closeness to me some as dates some as friends
>rejected by all, varying levels of cruelty
>got into a prestigious uni, really want to reverse my fortune and end hs on a high note even if it means being mega desperate.
>ask female friends if any of them have friends that need or want dates
>One of them actually says yes
>Its one of the popular girls, in student government
>She has no clue who tf I am, but says yes before even looking at my picture
>Dont believe its real but bite the bullet because I realize I will never get another shot
>Mfw its real
>hang out with her a few times, including a party with the popular kids. Things go well and she and a few of her friends actually enjoy my company
>Go to prom early because student government and act as slave labor for the teachers
>missed most of the dancing and fun stuff running around and handling business with her
>still had a good time though, after years of being treated like less than shit by girls, bonding even over menial tasks made me feel alive again
>got food after with the cool kids and watched a movie together and cuddled at her house
>still a virgin tho, both of us were going to separate uni and I really doubted that I should bother to bring condoms.

wholesome story anoon

Thanks user, what was yours?

Attached: thumbs up son.gif (280x212, 658K)

chinese afterprom one.

Went to prom with a date who subsequently ditched me once we got there.

What did you do after she ditched you user?

I stayed at home playing casual mode in the hearthstone beta. As the fat kid I would have just been bullies so I so not regret it.

fuck i look like paying for some stupid shit like that

I actually spent it here on Jow Forums. You guys are way cooler than any of those chads and staceys could ever be. Even got invited to the chad afterparty - i felt and will always feel more comfortable here

I'm glad that happened for you man.
For most males, nothing can beat validation from females. Its so good.
I wish I could get it more. I dream of a world where females want to be with me and I can genuinely make a positive impact on them

I went to prom twice. I could have went three times but I was a dipshit.

First time was great. Went with this crazy girl who was just a sweetheart the whole time and I got to hang around the girl I had a crush on. Went to an afterparty held by the goth guy I looked up to. It was overall a great experience.

Senior prom not so much. Took out this little blonde girl in my class I kinda had a thing for. My vest clashed with her dress, I had car problems just trying to get there, and then after prom my car completely broke down, so my date had to get a ride with some other dude, who she ended up making out with. They say you eventually look back and laugh but no, that prom still sucked ass, even 10 years later.

No, at the time of prom I was 5ft which meant I had no friends and girls wouldnt go with me, now Im 5ft4 which is still very short

I got dragged to prom by a fat ginger junior year that made me pay for everything and didn't even give me a hug goodnight. Yet all the dumb roasties that asked me if I was going to senior prom were seriously ass blasted when I told them that I was staying home and watching Gundam. No regrets. I hated high school.

Nope, and I'm proud of it.

I have regrets in life. I will never regret not having participated in that nonsense.

Yes, I asked out a girl I had a crush on and acted like a retard and never talked to her afterwards. She went to another (magnet) school part time and went to that prom as well, looked actually happy in photos of it.

Also they only played one or two slow songs.

Regret not asking a female friend to go instead as it would have been more fun and I might have gotten a pity handy or something. But I would have regretted not trying if I had anyway.

I'd probably do it again if I was OP if I had someone I wanted o go with and who wanted to go with me, pity date or not.

Visited vancouver last year. Holy fucking shit chinese everywhere, felt like I'm in beijing or some shit.

Went by myself convinced these were the best years of my life and id find some pussy junior year
Never happened and i sat alone until i left to go to my friends house to play vidya
Didnt even fucking try senior year

Attached: 1525214881248.jpg (1024x1024, 127K)

I didn't even hear what day it was on until after.

I remember my prom night. I sat at home playing video games and/or watching anime. It was ok.

Yeah, it was wrapped up with our graduation ceremony and dry-grad night. Everyone was there anyways. Shit was fun, but the DJ made some weird choices (it's hard to slow-dance or really any-kind-of-dance to Metallica)

I danced with one girl

Had no friends, no one asked me, and I didn't know anyone to ask. It seemed everyone had a date at my school or wasn't interested in taking a random person they weren't friends with. My parents really wanted me to go, so I did, but I spent most of it at a Mcdonalds near the venue.

No friends and I actually didn't know about it since I traveled for classes, I didn't have a homeroom to get papers and learn about shit that is going on.
(homeroom part fucked me over, I had to do everything by myself through hard fucking research because I never got any documents or papers I needed for highschool or to move on in life)
either way even if I did know about it I probably wouldn't go since I don't know what parties are like so I would probably be uncomfortable also the fact that no one cared about my existence so what's the point in going to a social event.

>it was absolutly amazing, I sat at the wall and slowly got drunk while crying.

Attached: my body.png (396x679, 60K)

I was home schooled so nope.

Attached: 1521088979744.gif (972x1000, 1.09M)

My mom made me go. I have no clue how the prom was, but the book I brought was great. Should have left instead of going to after prom tho. >high school offered an official all night event to keep chad and Stacey from going out and getting hammered and hooked up,
>stuck around because here was a chance to win an iPod or something like that.
>won 10 dollars at shitty hippy restaurant
>pantsed in front of qt

To all you youngfags, if you can get out of prom, get out of prom.

Same user, i truly tried being a chad and failing horribly, everyone told me that being 16 was the best year of my life and how I should get laid at prom my dad bought my stuff for ky jr year,my date diped,friends ignore me,and i was kicked out by a teacher my parents were disappointed when they picked my up, worst experience in my fucking life, gave up in my senior year

5ft9 manlet
paired with a womanlet
got hit on a 6/10 qt back then but couldnt understand the signs
Though, prom is the ultimate social status cruelty

>Perrfags making list for prom
>Agree Initially
>Ask a girl out
>She refuses
>I don't go

I remember my prom night. Went to a strip club. could've gotten my dick blown if I hadn't given my friend $20 for him to get his. :(

I was the only person in my class who didn't go to Prom.
No regrets lads...fuck normies and their degenerate dances,

i didn't even realize there was a prom.

Attached: 1511177765974.jpg (633x758, 83K)

They do blowjobs at strip clubs?
Which strip club?

It's good to see Jow Forums hasn't yet been lost to the normalfag hordes, keep posting stories lads, I like reading them

>senior year
>freshman and senior confess
>holy shit I made it
>pick freshman
>prom next month
>month passes
>literally nothing happened at all
>they both were faking me out.
>are actually gay
>don't go to prom
>end of year get word that everyone was making fun of me through the whole event
>I stayed inside crying and playing Tony Hawk.

Good times.

Attached: 4.jpg (480x360, 12K)

I asked a 3-4/10 senior to prom my junior year and it was an ok night but I was too awkward to make any moves. We "danced" (basically just girls rubbing their asses on our crotches" for about 5 minutes before the teachers shut it down. After Prom I unsuccessfully attempted to date the girl but I was too autistic and she friendzoned me. That's the furthest I've ever gotten with a female. A 200 dollar failed date essentially.

My prom was at the 63e's Mount and Blade Napoleonic Wars siege server. While those losers where out there socializing, I was killing Frenchmen for Konig und Vaterland.

If I was more enterprising I would have sold condoms in the parking lot.

Attached: 1525443430639.jpg (900x900, 63K)

Yeah I went.
Drank milk and vodka before I went
Did mdma in the bathroom of the hotel.
Went home with the most chavy girl in my year, lost my virginity. My friend was in reaching distance, sleeping.
would recommend/10

Whenever I hear stories from my friends about the sex they got on prom night I get extra bitter

I went with a really nice church girl who probably went with me out of pity. I wasn't anywhere near where I am now socially, I at least had friends and was somebody, but once I failed on my first "promposal" I dropped out on the whole thing entirely and a girl got a date for me. Had a decent time. Prom was absolutely pointless though. The only reason I tell people to go is so they don't regret not going later and feeling like they missed out on something. It doesn't mean shit. It's honestly really stupid.

>didn't goto prom
>didn't goto graduation
>didn't take senior picture
>didn't go on senior class trip
>haven't spoken to a single person from my high school since graduation 4 years ago

To be fair I was only in the yearbook my 9th grade year. My only regret is my Mom not having the memories. Unfortunately I don't think i'll walk for Graduation at Uni either.

Attached: apu_firetruck.png (1383x988, 1.44M)

indian here

no prom culture

>d-did you guys go to prom
Lel no
>how was it?
Pretty great, friends and I played counterstrike together and talked about dumb shit, had some laffs, fun stuff.

Tfw I was poor and stupid to take senior pic. I thought u had to wear a suit when all they do is drape this mock suit over you.

Awkward, I only went because a friend made me promise to go with him but then he mostly hung out with his own friends anyway. And then all the people who'd spent years being absolute cunts to me were suddenly a lot nicer so I didn't know how to react.

>tfw a girl I didn't really know apparently wanted to dance with me but I turned it down because years of bullying had conditioned me to assume it was a trick
>I eventually went off and danced by myself
Looking back I think they were serious.