Go to the store

>go to the store
>at cash register
>"He comes here every day when he's off from work doesn't he?"
>"I know, right?"

Am I becoming a nuisance?

Attached: 1456835339871.jpg (322x322, 15K)

If the cashier who was ringing you up was one of the people talking they were probably inviting you to some smalltalk in their own normie way
If it seemed like they didn't want you to hear, they probably just think you're strange but they help stranger people than you every hour so nbd

the mind of normies, wondering why someone goes to the store everyday after work

is he the manager or a wageslave? if the latter, he's an entitled millennial shithead that 100% meant it. He believes he is entitled to a wage and groans about having to do any actual work. A customer showing up at the till is a nuisance to him because it requires him to actually do his job.

if it was the manager/owner then errr mabye you smell bad or something, but resenting customers is just retarded

Attached: 1459540100271.jpg (249x230, 19K)

This store I go to a lot now and the one in my home town i'm pretty sure they laugh at me cause I get almost the same stuff everytime.
I feel like I'm a nuisance in that sense but like I'm giving you guys money, why would you make fun of me? I'm a loyal customer.
I just don't know man but just want you to know I feel that feel.

>tfw going to my local corner store is like running into old friends

Attached: 1827326646736.jpg (480x360, 16K)

it is a new thing. People used to appreciate their regulars. Try frequenting small business instead of jew Corp

I get this too with the store down the street, but I figure I'm just over analyzing things. Why would a loyal customer be considered a "nuisance"? It's just silly.
The best thing you can do is to make yourself stop giving a fuck about it and just keep doing your thing.

Tell them you can always take your business elsewhere

That's such a fucking white soccer mom thing to say though. Don't say this, because the wageys will just chuckle at you.
t. was one of those wageys

The pizza shop bottle-o and bartender all know my usual order.
>MFW i dont have to wait in line to get my stuff
probably saved a day or so over the last couple of years

Attached: DmiunxD.gif (320x240, 1.52M)

Another thing is I'm always really polite, even when they are slow or something is messed up.

Wageslaves of that type could care less about that. No matter how many or few customers there are they get paid the same.

I think we're "too formal" and it comes off as being stiff and unlikable.
I notice that the customers ahead of me will have a nice banter going on with the cashier then when it's my turn they don't even greet me lol. But I always make sure to say "Thank you".

>tfw live in a small town
>people are all nice
This might be the cure for robotdom lads. Still a long way to go before having friends though.

Another thing is they deal with homless people and or snotty tourists and I don't want to come off as either, it's just like what you do as a human being.
I know I can be awkward and unlikeable but they don't know me personally.

I used to work as a ccashier ina supermarket that was basically the place to go after work. So no, you are just a regular. I used to have a lot of people who come, and get the things they need for dinner or something extra, like chips and beer.
I am an introvert so I preffer if you don't try to make small talk and just be kind and respectful, but my coworkers liked to talk to the customers. As I said, you are just a regular, and nothing weird about that.

Another thing is they deal with homless people and or snotty tourists and I don't want to come off as either, it's just like what you do as a human being.
I know I can be awkward and unlikeable but they don't know me personally, I just like to eat, please no bully.

you are just being paranoid. I'm and mostly we don't care. We only care if you are an asshole.

I cycle which stores I go to, what gas stations I go to so I don't get too hummy with the people that work there.

If you don't do this you're not a truecel.

I'd do this but only one store has the energy drink that I'm addicted to and it also happens to be the closest. And the only small gas station in town run by whites and not curryniggers lol

Who gives a fuck? It's their job.

This is why we need to replace minimum wagies with robots.

Attached: 1524534072600.webm (640x360, 1.33M)

I don't expect them to always be happy, pretty much any job where you are face to face with customers can totally suck and you can get went out quick/not be in a good mood and I don't take it personal but like I feel judged when I go out in public, like just getting groceries downtown is so stressful cause people will sometimes be mean to me like I just want to sit and eat.

what sip is it my man?

those people are pieces of fucking shit and you should disregard anything that they do immediately
fuck them, they are fucking idiots and don't matter

>Buy alcohol a lot from the gas station near my house because its like a 2 minute drive
>Sometimes ill go 3-4 days without getting something
>When i buy something they go "oh hey havnt seen you in a while just getting your usual things?"
>Start avoiding the gas station a lot more because i dont want them to judge me for drinking almost every day

No, you're a regular, and good for business. Make small talk ffs.

I go to the same little mini mart most days after work for smokes and energy drinks. They always have my cigarettes and red bulls ready so that I don't have to ask and we just bullshit for a few minutes before I pay. Feels nice.

Bang, the king of all sugar-free energy drinks

Some of the flavors can be hit or miss but the hits are fucking delicious. Sippin' on a Sour Heads right now.

Attached: bottles[1].png (660x298, 194K)

But why do the cashiers put the burden of small talk on you if you're a regular? Half the time they just don't say anything to me and ring me up lol. Why should it be my job to greet them and engage in small talk when I just want to get my shit and get the fuck out in a quick and efficient manner?

Yes! Bang is my sip of choice but recently I discovered Celsius Heat, I highly recommend them if you see some.

t. not a marketer

The problem isn't what they said, it's that you let what they said get to you.

they're scared.
i suspect they deal with the worst people all day long. it would be like fast food, but people get mad over even dumber shit and are in a bigger hurry.

i was in there one day and i saw a crew of spic construction workers come in and this dude with no teeth started raising his voice at another spic manager over coffee creamer.

As long as you're not stealing or being disruptive, or even "being a nuisance" in some vague way (smelling bad is a good example), and above all if you are regular paying customer, the employees literally have no moral, economic or social right to be offended by your presence. Quite the opposite, if you are a regular paying customer who is known and who plays by the establishment's rules, competent management will recognize you as a valuable customer.

I eat at the same place so much I don't even need to say my order at this point. It's pretty good.