/catharsis/

Write down what is on your mind here. Get it out, free yourself from the chains that bind you. Write about the things you never talk about anywhere else. Be brave and have faith.

You can do it because I believe in you.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-01 at 5.02.34 PM.png (529x534, 133K)

I can't believe she did that. I fucking hate myself. This is what happens when you trust others, when you open your chest up for them to see your heart they just rip it out and squeeze it until they get bored. I feel so much sadness and regret but nothing and nobody comes close to her, that feeling of solace she gave me, as if I was being forgiven for all my sins.

I'm so tired, I don't wanna get out of my bed I just wanna lay here and cry until I have to sleep again. I should have just remained alone, without knowing what love, or at least pretend love, felt like.

Attached: 1465333324225.png (200x200, 4K)

I met my first gf three weeks ago and she left me one week after we met. It hurts but what is important is that you steel yourself against the pain and move on. Work on improving yourself and living a good life and do your best to consciously fight the pain. It will get better with time if you focus on moving on.

Would you like to elaborate on exactly what happened? Write down everything you feel. You will be amazed at how much better you feel and how you will be able to take a step towards moving on by just doing that, trust me.

You can do it because I believe in you.

Attached: 1499190061807.jpg (1431x1080, 1018K)

I'm so glad to see you here! How was your day off?
And guess what? I started a project on /catharsis/ but I won't interfere (much)

What do you see when you look within your soul?

Attached: 1524513972000.gif (450x450, 1.98M)

I am glad to see you too, user! It always makes me happy to see others working on improving themselves and taking steps to live a good life.

I AM VERY PROUD OF YOU FOR THAT ALONE

My day off was very nice. I slept until mid afternoon to catch up on sleep I missed during the week and I am refreshed and ready for anything. I went to see my mom and my sister and we talked for a while and I even dropped a few redpills while I was there. One step at a time to awaken the population you know.

Tell me about your project, I am interested. I am happy that you are actively fighting the monsters in your life. Fight the good fight! I will fight alongside you in any way I can, we are all in this together! We are family in soul.

YOU CAN DO IT BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN YOU

Attached: 20246456_2033512163545975_3996777507769439672_n.png (403x604, 255K)

>and I am refreshed and ready for anything
That is good to hear! and wow, how did they take the redpill?

and >actively fighting the monsters in your life
I don't sleep in 2 days already

Attached: oh.jpg (1360x768, 166K)

2 days actually*

Fire and you?

Attached: giphy.gif (200x200, 484K)

kill me so i dont have to kill myself

Diagnosed with schizophrenia. Experienced psychosis as Gnosis, as profound mystical experience of getting to be one with God. Felt like a calling to something big, but all I got was the schizo diagnosis and being socially isolated.

I think part of the problem is that everything deemed a split from what the consensus on experiencing ordinary reality is, will be considered psychosis and schizo in psychiatry. It's a catch all term and gets all thrown together. Have a deep profound mystical experience, bam your schizo. Achieve gnosis, bam psychotic.

Imho it's terribly misunderstood by modern society who sees is just as chemical imbalance in the brain, and leaves the spiritual side of things out completely, dismisses the subjective experience as just delusions and hallus not worth looking into, no matter how positive and awe inspiring they might be.

In other times and other societies, schizos were and still are shamans, seers, leaders of the tribe, healers, people the rest of society looks up to and goes to for guidance. (For instance the oracle of the dalai lama is a schizophrenic hearing voices, shamans of tribal societies today all had psychosis as initiation to their calling as shamans in the first place).

But it's just another symptom of this sick western society imho, that we lock away our healers and call THEM sick, instead of getting them into spiritual training and under the supervision of people who went through the same with rich spiritual knowledge to guide them through times of psychosis, instead of just locking them away and pumping them full of meds in the hands of psychiatrists.

I'm not even that anti psychiatry, but it's far from a perfect system, and you should give anti psychotics which are just useful tools to regulate times of spiritual crisis into the hands of more suited people, shamans, who will guide their young new shamans going through initiation (first psychosis) with rich spiritual knowledge and understanding from own experience.

Attached: lolImashaman.jpg (1116x1462, 796K)

>how did they take the redpill?
Not well, but I do not care. What is important is that they heard the truth, maybe it will marinate in their heads for a while and lead them to a better understanding of the world, maybe not. Here is what happened
>mom and sister watching met gala on entertainment "news" channel
>theme is, I KID YOU NOT, the catholic church
>bunch of degenerate celebrities with no souls and overinflated egos wearing revealing outfits with crosses and stuff
>the absolute state of jew york
>i point out how all of this is a "slight against christianity", which is exactly what i said
>no counter-argument from mom and sister
>because i am right and deep down they know it
One redpill at a time, user. One at a time.

Remember to sleep when you are tired so that you have ENERGY to fight your monsters. Energy is underrated. I am glad that you are fighting, though. Keep fighting the good fight! Tell me more about your project, what is it all about?

When I look into my soul I feel a burning fire that I thought was gone forever but it was only burning slowly as an ember, hidden beneath my sorrow. I kindled the fire in my soul and now it burns with heat and light that I want to bring to this cold, dark world. I will bring the heat.

No. I want you to live and actively work on improving yourself and the life you live. Why are you sad, user?

Attached: 1489043417139.jpg (795x1024, 488K)

I really just want to know if I can find love being ugly. I think the answer is no which really saddens me, I just want to have a family someday but it feels like I was doomed from the start

I honestly wished you loved me as much as I love you. I wished we were a couple and I'm honestly so, so sad I am not enough for you. But I will heal

>One redpill at a time, user. One at a time.
lol, well done!

>I want to bring to this cold, dark world. I will bring the heat
oh, I bet you wil, user! I believe in you :D and do you think yours has a color? did you saw it by any chance?

>what is it all about?
Well, we have to wait and see, but so far it's about you

You are wise, user. I agree with all you said. There is much that we do not understand about the mind, and in this sick world the wrong people are given the authority to make decisions about things they know nothing about. The world needs more good therapists and less overpaid pill pushers. You are on the right track. Focus on improving your mind. Study things that interest you and become well versed in their intricacies.

Write about your thoughts and get them out into the world. Awaken the people with the truth and we will break free from the chains that ***they*** have imposed upon western society in ***their*** sick attempts to control the innately uncontrollable human soul.

Attached: 1487730208448.jpg (960x540, 75K)

I know what I have to do and more or less how to do it, but I never take that first step. Everything in my life is like that and I can only seem to laugh at what a pathetic coward I have become, how I feel sorry for my acquatainces, friends and relatives to be obligated to bear with me and not realize the blight out of habit.
Wasting money left and right on games I will never play, each day goes by and I tell myself how it does not matter, how I will make money out of a revolutionary idea or greats amounts of effort or through sheer luck, knowing that those options were never before. A dull person for a dull life or a dull life for a dull person?
Every day I get more lost and lost on the fog of my thoughs, and the wondering has been stopped by a shallow feeling of satisfaction.
Who I wish to be reborn as a cat and take a nap by the window on a sunny day, how good must it feel, the absolute bliss of being a cat sunbathing?
And there were stars before my eyes waiting to be bright like the sun, but they all faded out with the artificial lights of my poor sense of self.
Just somebody to save made me of my own nightmare, knowing that no one will come, all humans truly live alone? Not sure but knowing that love is truly the hardest thing to achieve as a human being.
A good book, a good story or a good something pushing through each day hoping for myself.
Why it is so difficult to take that first step?

Every night I go to bed convinced I'm going to change tomorrow
Every morning I wake up wondering who I was fooling

Attached: 1488579353382.jpg (800x900, 70K)

im not sad anymore, im dead and numb to the fact. i feel nothing for anything. might as well complete the process. i would say previously i dont kill myself because i dont want to hurt people but i guess i dont care anyway. really rather someone not have to clean it up, seems imposing to force them to handle my mess. maybe i should tie cinderblocks around myself and dive into a lake, then my life might serve some purpose as food rather than a complete waste.

there is no human left

Attached: 20180508_002033.jpg (752x246, 113K)

She ghosted me. Second one to do so.

Attached: IMG_9550.jpg (651x460, 38K)

>I really just want to know if I can find love being ugly
YOU CAN ABSOLUTELY FIND LOVE EVEN IF YOU ARE UGLY
I don't care how this sounds, all you need is CONFIDENCE
In fact, if you are not conventionally attractive and you still have the courage to approach a girl you like and ask her out and you SHOW NO FEAR then this act alone is infinitely more brave than a conventionally attractive person doing the same thing, because you are just playing the game on hard mode, it is that simple.

I always set the difficulty to the hardest possible difficulty because PLAYING ON HARD MODE HARDENS YOU.

You cannot control the cards you are dealt in life, but you can control how you play the game. BE BRAVE and NEVER LET THEM SEE YOU BLEED. I believe in you, truly, because I am not the most attractive person in the world either. I worked out for years to develop strength, I am not the most fit person in the world either but the side effects of exercise have made me more aesthetic. You can exercise too and really MAKE YOURSELF. Do it to become stronger, do not work out for vanity, ever. Do it to better yourself and other things will fall into place before you. Girls will be more attracted to you just by that, but even then it is much more of a mind game. You must have courage, this is one of if not THE MOST IMPORTANT PART in talking to the fairer sex. SHOW them that you are strong in mind, body and soul and you will be amazed at how differently girls react to you.

Remember that at the end of the day, the only opinion of yourself that matters is the opinion of the man in the mirror. Look yourself in the eye in the mirror every day and tell yourself that you can do it, because YOU CAN DO IT

BELIEVE IN ME WHO BELIEVES IN YOU
YOUR DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT WILL PIERCE THROUGH THE HEAVENS

Attached: Kaminas_signature_pose.gif (512x288, 87K)

The entire human species is shit.

We use the manure of cows as fertilizer for our crops. Manure is shit. Crops absorb nutrients from manure to help them grow. We then eat those crops also to help us grow. We also feed some of those crops to the cows. Sometimes we feed dead cows to other cows. Some of us eat some of the cows. Our vehicles run on gas and oil which are waste products produced by living organisms. So our vehicles run on shit. Our power plants run on fossil fuels, which are also shit. Our entire civilization is built on shit. Our skyscrapers are giant heaps of shit. We are just building shit on top of more shit. We are made of shit, and we produce shit, and we die as shit, and in death we live on as shit that is then consumed by organisms that decompose us and they go on to produce even more shit.

We are born, we live, we build, and we die as shit on this giant mudball of a planet that we call Earth. And, really, earth is just fertilizer. Manure. Feces. Shit. This whole planet is one giant shitball.

I think the color of my soul is green. When I see all the wonderful green LIFE in the world it fills my soul with happiness and a feeling of being connected to the universe and life itself. It is more of a feeling that a sight. What color do you feel in your soul?

I am very curious about your project, keep working on it! Please share it when you are ready, I would very much like to see it.

TAKE THAT STEP. YOU HAVE THE ABILITY AND THE DRIVE WITHIN YOU TO SET OUT ON YOUR PATH IN LIFE. You know what to do to MAKE YOURSELF better and so you are ready for the hardest part of doing anything in life, which is to TAKE THE FIRST STEP ON YOUR PATH TO THE HEAVENS

THE LIGHT OF YOUR STARS BURNS WITHIN YOU, EVEN AS ONLY AN EMBER. KINDLE THE FIRE IN YOUR SOUL AND BURN THROUGH THE FOG IN YOUR MIND WITH THE LIGHT AND THE HEAT OF THE LOVE THAT LIVES IN YOUR SOUL AT THIS VERY MOMENT, NO MATTER HOW DEEPLY IT IS BURIED IT IS THERE RIGHT NOW AND YOU MUST FIND IT

There is evil in the world which seeks to demotivate people in order to make them easier to control. MOTIVATE YOURSELF every single day and if you take EVEN ONE SINGLE STEP then you have accomplished something that is not just difficult, but one of the hardest things you will ever do. Never give up, just keep moving forward on your path and if you do then one day YOU WILL REACH THE HEAVENS

Attached: kamina_sunglasses1.jpg (1010x573, 289K)

I'm trying to sell sell what kind of sell

>It is more of a feeling that a sight
oh, alright, but I most people are right about their feelings. Mine was dark blue and purple, but now all I see is grey... but I should probablly ask on /x/ what is that all about... any thoughts on that? on how it works

Thanks OP, will try.

YOU HAVE WITHIN YOU THE POWER TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE AND TO SET OUT ON YOUR UNIQUE PATH. HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND SEARCH WITHIN YOUR SOUL FOR THE PEACE AND JOY AND COURAGE AND LOVE THAT LIVES WITHIN YOU RIGHT NOW. START RIGHT NOW AND WAKE UP TOMORROW AND FEEL THE BURNING PASSION THAT YOU ALREADY HAVE THAT YOU ONLY HAVE TO FIND.

Yes there is! You DO feel and that alone makes you human. You try to bury your feelings underneath a blanket of numbness but THE FIRE THAT BURNS IN YOUR SOUL IS BURNING RIGHT NOW AND YOU MUST KINDLE YOUR INNER FIRE AND AWAKEN YOUR SLEEPING SOUL. LIVE. Do not bring more pain into this cold world, BE BRAVE and BE STRONG and LIVE. You are NOT a waste because YOU ARE YOU AND YOU ARE A UNIQUE PERSON WHO HAS UNIQUE GIFTS TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD. You must find your passion and RUN WITH IT AND NEVER LET IT GO. The answer is within you, you must search within yourself to find it. Let your heart be your guide and never give up no matter how bad everything gets because IF YOU KEEP TAKING ONE STEP AT A TIME ON YOUR PATH TO THE HEAVENS THEN EVERYTHING ELSE WILL FALL INTO PLACE BEFORE YOU.

Cherish your loved ones and TALK TO THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE IN LIFE. When they are gone you will miss them, trust me I know, so cherish them while they are here and do not be afraid to share your thoughts and feelings with them.

Above all, BE BRAVE.

Attached: Kamina178235.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

You are too good for this world OP

I was ghosted by my first girlfriend ever about a week ago now. She took all her stuff and left me for another guy and said that I couldn't provide for her and that we were never really together even though I explicitly asked her to be my gf and she said yes. It was everything a relationship should be for about a week. I am in pain but you know what? I believe in myself and I WILL endure the pain, just as YOU WILL ENDURE THE PAIN and YOU WILL GET THROUGH THIS HELL AND WHEN YOU DO YOU WILL BE STRONGER THAN YOU EVER IMAGINED YOU COULD BE AND THE ARMOR IN YOUR HEART AND SOUL WILL BE IMPENETRABLE. KEEP MOVING FORWARD AND NEVER GIVE UP. FIND THE PEACE AND COURAGE AND JOY AND LOVE THAT IS IN YOUR SOUL AT THIS VERY MOMENT AND HARNESS THAT ENERGY ON YOUR PATH IN LIFE.

Attached: Kamina1503283027.jpg (949x500, 42K)

Is this you, J.T. SEXKIK?

The world is in pain because there is evil in this world which seeks to bring us down and box us in, mentally, physically and spiritually, but THERE IS ALSO GOOD IN THE WORLD AND GOOD WITHIN ALL OF OUR SOULS THAT YEARNS TO BE SET FREE. FREE YOUR SOUL FROM THE GRIP OF DESPAIR AND YOU WILL SOAR ABOVE HEIGHTS THAT YOU THOUGHT WERE IMPOSSIBLE. This world is full of beauty and love and peace and happiness but YOU MUST KNOW WHERE TO LOOK, like THE GOOD WITHIN YOUR VERY SOUL RIGHT AT THIS VERY MOMENT AS YOU ARE READING THIS

Fight the good fight and FIND THE LIGHT AND THE HEAT OF THE PURE LOVE WITHIN YOUR SOUL AND BRING IT OUT INTO THIS COLD WORLD AND YOU WILL BURN AWAY THE EVIL LIKE A FLAME BURNS THROUGH FOG. HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF BECAUSE I HAVE FAITH IN YOU.

You CAN do it because I BELIEVE IN YOU

Attached: kamina_and_gurren_by_tinysaucepan-d2zzscb.jpg (600x424, 62K)

I do not understand what you are trying to say, please elaborate!

Dark blue and purple is beautiful! YOUR SOUL IS BEAUTIFUL. It is deep and thoughtful and peaceful all at the same time and THE SHADE OF THE COLOR OF YOUR SOUL IS UNIQUE TO ONLY YOU AND IT IS WONDERFUL AND BEAUTIFUL. The grey is only your sadness dulling your color, like a black and white version of a color film. FEEL THE COLOR OF YOUR SOUL AND LET YOUR FIRE BURN BRIGHT AND STRONG EVEN IN THE WIND AND RAIN OF THE STORMS IN YOUR LIFE

TAKE THE FIRST STEP AND KEEP GOING AND NEVER GIVE UP

YOU ARE GOOD TOO AND WE ARE IN THIS WORLD TOGETHER SO NEVER FORGET THAT YOU ARE NOT ALONE BECAUSE I AM WITH YOU IN SOUL BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN YOU. I DO NOT KNOW YOU BUT I KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU.

I LOVE YOU ALL

I CAN FEEL THE LOVE THAT LIVES IN MY SOUL AND I LISTEN TO THE FEELINGS OF MY HEART AND I KNOW THAT WE WILL OVERCOME THE EVIL IN THIS WORLD THROUGH THE POWER OF THE LOVE IN OUR SOULS. HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND NEVER EVER EVER GIVE UP, KEEP ON YOUR TRUE PATH AND YOU WILL REACH THE HEAVENS!

YOU CAN DO IT BECAUSE

I
BELIEVE
IN
YOU

Attached: Kamina14802937.jpg (400x600, 59K)

do you know we believe in you?

That is not me. I am just A. Wanderer.
Nice to meet you! How are you, user? Is there anything on your mind? Write it down!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-02 at 6.03.10 PM.png (838x576, 476K)

THANK YOU FOR BELIEVING IN ME
I cannot express enough how this alone inspires me to keep going. I TRULY BELIEVE IN ALL OF YOU AND TOGETHER WE WILL REACH THE HEAVENS AND OVERCOME THE EVIL IN THIS WORLD WITH THE POWER OF THE LOVE IN OUR SOULS. REMEMBER TO BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!

Attached: Kamina.png (1280x959, 1.27M)

interesting that your words kinda clicked for me, helped me get the fire interpretation, more than you "said". awsome!!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1152x720, 88K)

>just A. Wanderer.
haha now I wonder if you're silent voice xD

>any thoughts on that? on how it works
These are my thoughts on what a soul is:

Imagine that somewhere in the universe there is a collection of soul energy that all souls come from. When life is created, a soul enters that creature to give it life, the soul is always within us and it is the part of is that connects us to each other. It is made of energy and that energy is composed of LOVE and PEACE and JOY and COURAGE and that can NEVER be taken away from you, in fact YOUR SOUL ENERGY IS INFINITE AND WILL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU EVERY SINGLE DAY OF YOUR LIFE. I picture the soul to be a burning star within us, always producing light and heat forever. The soul is intangible and infinite as the universe itself. In fact, WE ARE THE UNIVERSE ITSELF and OUR SOULS ARE THE VERY CORE OF THE UNIVERSE.

I read once that when a person dies, a very tiny bit of weight leaves their body. MATTER IS ENERGY AND ENERGY IS MATTER, they are just different forms of the same thing, so that means that there is SOMETHING that leaves the vessel of your body when you die. THIS IS YOUR SOUL. It is as real as the wind that runs through your hair and the rain that falls on you and it can NEVER BE TAKEN AWAY.

What often happens is that THE TRUE FIRE OF YOUR SOUL IS BURIED UNDER THE PAIN IN YOUR LIFE but no matter how deep down it is within you, IT IS ALWAYS WITH YOU. Search within yourself and you will know that what I say is true because YOUR SOUL WILL REVERBERATE WITH THE TRUTH and YOU WILL FEEL IT.

YOUR DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS

Do you feel the energy when you read my words? THAT ENERGY IS THE LOVE IN YOUR SOUL THAT I AM TRYING TO AWAKEN. WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP AND FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AND LET THE FIRE OF YOUR SOUL BURN LIKE A STAR WITHIN THE CORE OF YOUR BEING

Attached: Kamina152387462452.png (1280x1646, 1.24M)

This guy started crushing on me, and over the following few weeks I began to be really into him as well. Distance got in the way, as well as his aversion to emotional attachment, which made me really upset, but I forgave him because I could understand what he was going through.
Then, my social life completely collapsed and I was stuck just being upset and angry all the time, and since he was also angry but we'd fallen out of direct contact, we spent a lot of time just calling each other out when we ran into each other on different threads.
He's the only person I talk to regularly now, and while my feelings for him are up and down, I realized today that he's my only friend, and that even though are conversations are awkward all the time, I get the feeling he's only really comfortable talking to me and maybe his IRL best friend at this point.
I wish I could be closer to him, it would be really nice to be able to hug him.

Attached: flop.gif (400x268, 776K)

Any other robots dealing with drug cravings? I've stopped using amphetamines cold turkey after using them at least once a week for a few months. Worst part is I have some in my house that I don't want to get rid of because I paid for it, but I don't want to use it either. I'm just feeling very conflicted right now, I haven't seen my therapist in almost a week, so I've basically been keeping this whole situation bottled up. Anyone have advice/going through the same shit?

Attached: buster keaton smile.gif (500x600, 961K)

I don't know if I'm crazy, but after the showdown, after things were made right... We sat a few feet apart. And I tried to pretend I was watching tv. And I truly felt, and believed, that at any moment you would breach the space between us and kiss me, violently. I guess I was scared. My heart hadn't finished pending in my chest, and my checks were still warm, and I know if you'd kissed me I would have been helpless.
So I'm so glad, but so disappointed. Maybe in another decade or two.

Attached: image.jpg (833x533, 201K)

FIND YOUR PASSION and RUN WITH IT and NEVER LOOK BACK and NEVER GIVE UP and YOU WILL REACH THE HEAVENS
KEEP REACHING FOR YOUR STARS

No my internet friend, I am not those people. I have actually not heard of them before. I am A. Wanderer.

Keep talking to your friend! The feeling you feel is LOVE. Love takes many forms, it can be romantic or the love of family and friends but ALL TRUE LOVE IS PRECIOUS. Do not let your fear and pain get in the way of your love! ALWAYS BE BRAVE and BE IN TUNE WITH THE MUSIC IN YOUR SOUL and SHARE THE MUSIC OF YOUR SOUL WITH THE WORLD.

Talk to your friend and see if there is a way that you can meet in real life and if you do meet up then listen to me:

GIVE YOUR FRIEND THE BIGGEST HUG IN THE UNIVERSE UNTIL THEY CAN FEEL THE LOVE THAT BURNS BRIGHT IN THE CORE OF YOUR BEING

BE BRAVE and take that first step to meeting up in real life, for this is what your heart is telling you. LISTEN TO YOUR HEART AND LET YOUR HEART BE YOUR GUIDE

Attached: Kamina15876329837.jpg (1599x1007, 618K)

Throw those drugs away RIGHT NOW. DO IT BEFORE YOU REPLY TO THIS POST. Flush them out of your life and down the toilet WHERE THEY BELONG. This will be difficult but HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF because you CAN do it. YOU CAN DO IT
YOU CAN DO IT
YOU CAN DO IT
YOU CAN DO IT

DO IT

DO IT RIGHT NOW AND TAKE THAT FIRST STEP TO CHANGING YOUR LIFE RIGHT NOW

I want you THROW THE DRUGS AWAY right after you read these words, then reply to me and tell me that you have accomplished one of the hardest things you will every have to do. BREAK THE CYCLE.

Attached: Kamina157283152.png (2493x1402, 187K)

I can't believe I just did that...

If you are still in contact with this person who YOU LOVE then TALK TO THEM. Your soul yearns to be with them so HAVE COURAGE and connect with them. BE BRAVE and TELL THEM HOW YOU FEEL. It will not be easy but YOU CAN DO IT BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN YOU. Ask them out on a date! If it is the first date between you then make it simple like going to a cozy coffee shop or getting some lunch or watching a movie or whatever you both would enjoy. Take things slow and gently at first, but not too slow. Just SHOW THEM THAT YOU LOVE THEM by your actions as well as your words. There is only one way to find out how that person feels about you and that is to do something very difficult which is OPEN YOUR HEART TO THE ONE YOU LOVE. Even if things do not work out with that person, HAVE FAITH and BE BRAVE and KEEP MOVING FORWARD IN LIFE and the universe WILL present you with chances for love along you rpath in life so KEEP YOUR HEAD UP AND YOU EYES OPEN AND NEVER GIVE UP.

Attached: 29512658_724475764426447_259650771221347317_n.jpg (960x717, 74K)

I've been experiencing this reoccurring theme where the credits of my life roll after a certain event.

Lately it's been after this Asian girl has erected her ass in my face and I blow cocaine up her butt while m83's song Midnight City bumps from a helicopter flying in a circle.

And then the camera zooms out, slowly.

Before this, when the credits first began to roll, I was tasked with disengaging these electric balls with Lance and his sideways hairstyle. I caught one electric ball and used it to self destruct all over his dragon ore. Then the credits rolled.

I don't understand. I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND!!!!!! Help me! Please!!!!

So positive. So encouraging. I love someone else. I'm just attracted to this person, and there can never be anything. I know never say never, but it's as close to never as you can get. I just have to be strong.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!! FUCK!!

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was too low in content (6.19% content).

An empty mall

I AM SO PROUD OF YOU THAT MY WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS THE DEPTH OF THE EMOTION I FEEL FOR YOU THAT YOU HAVE TAKEN THAT STEP TOWARDS YOUR PATH TO THE HEAVENS

YOU ARE SO VERY BRAVE AND GOOD THAT YOU HAVE THE STRENGTH TO THROW THE DRUGS OUT OF YOUR LIFE. I LOVE YOU FOR THAT SINGLE ACT ALONE. YOU WILL BE JUST FINE BECAUSE YOU ARE ONE OF THE MOST BRAVE PEOPLE I HAVE EVER MET JUST BY HAVING THE COURAGE TO DO WHAT YOU JUST DID

Now you must search within your soul and FIND YOUR PASSION. LET THE FIRE OF THE PASSION IN YOUR SOUL BURN BRIGHT AND STRONG AND NEVER LET IT GO. You are wonderful and unique and YOU ARE NOW MORE IN TUNE WITH YOUR SOUL THAN EVER. I am so very very proud of you, user. YOU FACED YOUR FEARS AND

YOU
WON

Keep moving forward on your path to the heavens.

Attached: Kamina152871254.jpg (500x500, 99K)

You can do it dude I believe in you

I know the general time, location, and cause of my death yet I know I will fail in preventing it. There is no catharsis, I will die unsatisfied. There is absolutely nothing in this world that can remedy this, so I await my fate and do nothing. The worst part is that death isn't the end. In a way in doesn't even exist at all. The very instant you "die" you begin living again, forced into this hellish existence allover again. You don't get a peaceful rest or even a short break. You do not get to mend your mistakes during your next life, you will continue making the same errors for all of eternity.

Attached: god is dead.png (543x400, 140K)

Thank you user, I probably would've ended up getting high tonight if it weren't for your help.

The first step is easy. It's the one that follows that is hard. And the one after that, and the one after that. The act of taking a step is easier than the act of walking.

The credits also roll after the fantasy I had about the That 70's show episode I rewrote.

Mila is imagining living with Fez, and then Ashton Ketchup takes her place, and when he opens the dishwasher drawer, there are a bunch of dildos on the top row. The next day the gang is eating on the plates that were below. They're eating gyros. Fez and Mila convince Ashton you have to spin the meat while making gyros.

All the while they're spinning their hands. Then Fez tells Ashton he puts an onion ring over his gyro. And Venom always puts his gyro through the garden.

Then the credits roll.

Life is more like rock climbing than going up stairs. It's not as simple as one step at a time, it's trying to reach for the next rock while making sure your feet don't slip and you fall to your death.

I like this. Instead of "from dust, to dust", it should be "from shit, to shit".

Can you tell me why the credits keep rolling? You haven't helped me.

Can't resell to someone you know? Could maybe sell them back to the dealer at a discounted price and cut your losses. Are you addicted

Get some sleep and dream about what is truly on your mind and in your heart.

Listen to your heart and let your heart be your guide. The answers you seek to the questions in your your life are within you. Find them and go where they lead. Love is patient, love is kind, love will set you free. I wish you the best on your journey.

Catharsis comes in many forms. Sometimes I write massive screaming posts too because it makes me feel better. I hope you feel better just by that small action alone! Remember that no matter what challenges you are facing,

What does the mall look like? What colors do you see? What else do you see? Describe the vision in your soul to me, if you do not mind. Whatever you are going through, always remember,

How do you know this? There IS catharsis for you and YOU WILL FIND SATISFACTION IN LIFE. You just have to find a POSITIVE method of catharsis that will help you deal with the pain of your unique path in life. NO ONE TRULY KNOWS WHAT HAPPENS AFTER DEATH. All we know for sure is what happens IN LIFE. Do not dwell too much on death, it will come for all of us one day. Just live your life the best you can and do your best to search within yourself and in the world for the love, peace, joy and courage that you seek. All this is within your soul right this very moment. even if it is buried so far beneath your sorrow that you do not feel it, THERE IS LOVE AND PEACE AND JOY AND COURAGE IN THE CORE OF YOUR BEING RIGHT NOW AND ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS FIND IT.
FIND IT

YOU HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE. You have just proven that. ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS AND HOLD ON TO THE MEMORY OF THIS VICTORY FOREVER. In dark times the reminder of your courage right now will carry you through the darkness.

Attached: 20988536_1389884447790986_7535518581966267930_o.jpg (2048x1536, 197K)

Oh, Wile E Coyote
Syndrome. Shits tough, are you maintaining ?

Dude seriously? You have literally hurt my heart and my soul. I opened up for you. Legs spread with an Asian woman in between your ears, whispering: "Mount me."

>Life is more like rock climbing than going up stairs. It's not as simple as one step at a time, it's trying to reach for the next rock while making sure your feet don't slip and you fall to your death.
I could not have said it better myself. Wise words, user, thank you for writing that.

Get some sleep my internet friend and dream. You may have difficulty opening up your heart but that is perfectly ok, that is part of who you are and you don't have to share anything that you don't want to. I wish you all the best in your life. Remember that no matter what monsters you are up against in you life,

Please write what is causing you pain in life. Write about what you never talk about anywhere else. You will find the courage to open up because that courage is in your soul. You use humor to disguise your pain, as do I, but your pain is real and valid and I want you to know that you can talk about it here if you want, and if you don't want to talk about it then that is ok. You will be alright and you will get through whatever is truly hurting you.

Attached: 1523158772452.jpg (680x507, 61K)

>How do you know this?
I've done it before, an infinite number of times, and will continue doing it for all of eternity. It never changes. I die in February 2019 while smoking a cigarette in my backyard, unsatisfied and without catharsis.

Just to prove I know what I'm talking about, check Bitcoin's price. It's going to be $13k in June, $9.5k in July, $18k in September, $22k in December, and $36k in January. This is pretty much the only worldly information I gave a shit about before I died, so it's the only thing I can remember that doesn't directly relate to my life and someone else can confirm.

I'm trying to get away from drugs, not get back in to selling them.

You're right.

I'm that Asian girl that had cocaine blown into her ass.

I'm the gay bois that had a bunch of dildos in the dishwasher.

I'm the loud mouth salesmen that spin the meat to make gyros.

And I'm the dude that makes it funny. Like every comedian that makes something dark, funny. Thank you sir. You just made me one of the funniest writers in the entire world.

I have seen you post somewhere else on Jow Forums, maybe it was Jow Forums, I do not remember. I think that what you are writing is fascinating and I will screenshot your post and check bitcoin prices to see if they match up. The universe is full of infinite mystery, even if what you are saying is absolutely true, perhaps you are just caught in a cycle. Every action we take is our choice and I believe that you can break the cycle. Your soul yearns to be free and you have the power to free your soul from the chains that bind you. Whatever happens, I wish you the best on your journey through the mystery of life and I hope that you find your catharsis some day. Have faith and do not give up, no matter what you think right now, you can BREAK THE CYCLE

Read what I am writing:
Stay away from those drugs for the rest of your life. There will be times when the addiction all but consumes you, but know that within your soul is COURAGE, LOVE, PEACE and JOY and YOU HAVE THE POWER TO FACE YOUR DEMONS AND WIN. You have just proven this by your action tonight. I am proud of you and you have PROVEN that YOU WILL BE ALRIGHT. BE BRAVE and BE STRONG and YOU WILL REACH THE HEAVENS ON YOUR PATH IN LIFE

Attached: 20597508_871641566325077_5429303670486029115_n.jpg (500x375, 46K)

Keep turning the darkness in this world into the light and heat of love with your humor. You may not realize it but by turning the pain into happiness you are doing good in the world. I believe in you, keep reaching for your stars, whatever they may be.

Attached: de3b74259b142b2e55ebef13ce63d104.gif (466x700, 38K)

I've bought too much heroin once, went back and explained I was trying to quit and was wondering if he would buy them back at a discounted price. Being sympathetic, he said yes. I did not mean start dealing and am glad you flushed 'em.

Where are you from, robot? I might be interested in taking them, if you live in the EU and would be willing to send them via mail.
Also by amphetamines you mean regular old speed and not meth or some research chems, right?

I get random thoughts to attack people sometimes. And not just like "I don't like you, this is how I would assault and kill you", but like I will randomly get a flash of punching someone or throwing them to the ground and then it's gone, and I don't know why.

I have posted that a couple times. Funny, I never thought anyone was paying attention. Now I'm kinda hoping I actually am stuck in the cycle I perceive myself to be in, just so I'm not embarrassed by the fact that I believed in a prediction I had and kept posting about it, albeit anonymously.

Thanks for the cheerfulness anyway, man. It does make me feel better and I certainly hope I can break out of this cycle somehow someway someday. Even if I can't, at least I get to experience your cheerfulness over and over again.

Well, maybe when I said "paid", I technically meant paid for the "ingredients" rather than the finished product. So no dealer was actually involved. But I see your point.

Reminds me of a comic called The Nao of Brown, where the main character deals with this.

If you truly wish to be free then you must free yourself from your addictions. It will probably be the hardest thing you will ever do. You may fail over and over and over again, but every time you fail GET BACK UP and KEEP MOVING FORWARD. You are not alone, there are others like you who also face drug addiction every single day of their lives. Try to find people that you can talk to about this in your life, maybe they are friends or family, maybe they are a therapist, but find someone that you can open up to and find people that will support you on the path to freeing your mind from the chains of drug addiction.
When you feel hopeless, remember there is hope.
When you feel like you can't remember that you can.
Whenever you feel scared, remember that THERE IS INFINITE COURAGE IN YOUR SOUL
and all you need to do is find it. It is already there, FIND YOUR COURAGE AND FIGHT THE ADDICTION EVERY SINGLE DAY UNTIL YOU HAVE WON.

Attached: 1489052074857.png (635x805, 9K)

Now I'm confused. Couldn't you return the ingredients and get a refund?

just to break the ice

Attached: =P.jpg (415x455, 52K)

I live in the US right now. It's my own recipe, haven't seen another person cook with it. Chemically it's basically speed, give or take a few hydrogen and nitrogen atoms.

I think that you are in great pain and that is why you feel the urge to hurt others. What is causing you pain in your life? Search in your heart for the answer. Do your best to BE KIND and BRING KINDNESS AND LOVE AND PEACE AND JOY AND COURAGE TO THE WHOLE WORLD EVERY DAY OF YOUR LIFE. It is not easy to bring good into the world when you are in so much pain but trust me YOU CAN DO IT.

I was paying attention. DO NOT FEAR. HAVE COURAGE and KEEP MOVING FORWARD. YOU CAN BREAK THE CYCLE. BREAK THE CYCLE AND FREE YOUR SOUL

I do not understand this image but I think it looks cool. What is it, user? Also, and more importantly, what is on your mind? Write it down!

Use your knowledge of chemistry to do good in the world, not to make things that hurt people. Do not bring more pain into this cold world. Find a way to use your gifts for good.

Attached: 1501042248720.gif (450x510, 47K)

Ingredients were already cooked.

>I do not understand this image but I think it looks cool. What is it, user? Also, and more importantly, what is on your mind? Write it down!
Sarah Marriott on biorhythm, someone create a program that does the reading the book teaches, but the book also has important info...

I wish I could actually go into chemistry, I've read my friends college books on the subject. Sadly though, I don't even have a GED, no college would ever accept me.

Ah I see, that's pretty interesting. How do you do it if you don't mind disclosing? Do you have a background in chemistry?
>I live in the US right now.
Can't really help you then since the package would get checked at customs most likely. Maybe give it to a friend or family member for savekeeping until you're sure you won't relapse? How much are we talking exactly?

I think that is very interesting and I plan to look more into it when I have more time. Thank you for posting it. Feel free to write about anything that is on your mind.

WHERE THERE IS A WILL THERE IS A WAY
Get your GED and go from there! Find your path in life and take steps on that path. Never stop learning about your passion. Keep moving forward and keep your head up and the universe WILL provide you with the path to your heavens. If college is not for you, try to find an internship with a job related to chemistry or start at a basic level in a job like that and work your way up. Keep an open mind to new possibilities and opportunities in your life. Do not be discouraged just because your path may not be common like going to college. Find your path.

Attached: Kamina1502934720.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

It's really just a matter of knowing how everything reacts with each other. If all you know is the recipe, then you're bound poison or blow yourself up. Also nope, no backround in chemistry. I was taught by someone who majored in it though.

I love how positive you are user. I guess I'm just used to becoming even more depressed when coming on this bored, but you give me the courage to do the right thing.

The bottom portion of a ladder. A few rungs off the ground.

>anything that is on your mind
a cave with shaped rocks made with "natural glass" that reflects infinity

Why do you have to relate to people's tastes when being a creator to succeed? And why is art not profitable for those who just choose to express themselves no matter how ugly, stupid or soulless their art is? When you create something it's like giving life to idea or a dream and if it doesn't compare to others it's consider something ordinary/bland. People are gross in how unloving they can be. All they know is to hate it's easier for them to think from that perspective. I hate humans and how our social construct is.

I only inspire the courage that is ALREADY IN YOUR SOUL. YOUR COURAGE COMES FROM YOU. HOLD ON TO THE FEELING OF YOUR COURAGE AND NEVER LET IT GO. Through good times and bad times ALWAYS BE BRAVE. YOU HAVE THE COURAGE TO DO THE RIGHT THING and I BELIEVE IN YOU

Grab the rungs of the ladder in your mind and CLIMB TO THE HEAVENS

I really like that image, I can picture it in my mind as well. Thank you for sharing it! You have a powerful imagination and IMAGINATION IS POWERFUL. I know that you will be able to face the monsters in your life because you have the IMAGINATION to CREATE YOURSELF.

Create what you truly want to create and don't give a second thought to what others think of your art because that art is unique to you and NO ONE ELSE CAN MAKE WHAT YOU CREATE. There is sickness in the world that prevents many people from seeing art as it truly is and was meant to be by the artist that created it. Much of this is caused by the pollution in the art world by evil ones who seek to destroy all that is good in the world, especially original art creations that truly reflect on the soul of the artist, for each one of these creations is a precious treasure that gives insight into the nature of the soul itself and can open doors in people that were previously shut because THE RAW POWER OF ORIGINALITY IS INFINITE.

Do not be discouraged by the ignorance of others. Do your best to be kind to the ignorant people, many of them are just lost and in pain. Try to help them see the light of truth in the world. People can be cruel but they can also be kind. BE THE PERSON WHO IS KIND AND BRING KINDNESS AND PEACE AND LOVE AND JOY AND COURAGE TO THE WORLD THROUGH YOUR UNIQUE ART.

Stay golden.

Attached: Kamina15095792.jpg (500x344, 59K)

right now... I'm a bit worried about you, friend

Why? Do not worry about me, I will be alright. What about me worries you, user?

Attached: 18557366_296805890730746_7993238897657165410_n.jpg (640x360, 18K)

>What about me worries you, user?
do you know where you are?

Attached: 699638_500_221.jpg (500x221, 86K)

I like this board because of the originality. It allows much freedom of expression and even forces posters to be original. It can be very /comfy/ here and I identify with a lot of the posts I see about social isolation and doing autistic things because I have been there. This really is a nice board.

Besides, I could just as easily say that I am worried for you for the same reason, but I am not worried that you are here because you have found a place where you can lurk and post and feel connected because you are connected in the trials you face that others also go through and post about here.

We're all going to make it. Have faith.

BELIEVE IN THE YOU WHO BELIEVES IN YOURSELF

Attached: Kamina15298374.jpg (600x250, 129K)

I JUST WANT TO FUCK A GIRL WITH BIG TITTIES FFS

oh, I was just trying telepathy, w/o sucess it seems, LOL

Go out in the world and find a gf. Do not focus on the superficial, you may meet the girl who will be your gf some day and she might not look like what you expect, but ASK HER OUT ON A DATE and go from there and you will be amazed at how love can change your view on the world. BE BRAVE and ASK HER OUT.

Perhaps my mind is too powerful to be examined so easily. I will now tip my imaginary fedora after writing that, but who knows maybe telepathy is real and I am immune to it or at least very resistant. Let me try to read your mind.

You are lonely and sad and you clicked on this thread because you are searching for answers in life that you have not found but the answers to your questions are within your soul right now and you will find them if you listen to your heart.

How did I do?

Attached: 1524451055278.gif (275x275, 731K)

>you will find them if you listen to your heart.
I believe on this, but that was quite of a general interpretation... unless you have a tail.

>very resistant
but yes, why?