"Just approach her bro"

How come when ugly people act confident and assertive it's considered creepy?

Attached: Elliot Rodger3.jpg (1920x1080, 181K)

The only difference between Elliot shooting or not shooting six people was a few millimetres of bone. Isn't that crazy?

Attached: forlorn.png (789x385, 538K)

exact reason why I haven't approached or even bother talking to womnen. I don't want to be that guy. The creepy guy she tells stories about. The beta orbiter used for free movies and lunch.

Attached: 743b5a4a3ba5d526b22c20ca994e03df--special-forces-military-history.jpg (431x650, 69K)

There's that word again. When will you dumbasses learn.

Confidence comes from self development. Through genuine effort, and struggling.

How with that in mind, understand that humans are visual thinkers. Bitch all you want, but this isn't going to change. They will take a look at you when you first meet.

So if you're a fat fucking slob who looks like you haven't even bought let alone used a shampoo bottle in years, driving a BMW 325i isn't going to deter from the fact that you look like an ogre.

Confidence comes from truly loving and respecting yourself, your body and your mind as well as being ok with the things you can't change.

You will never find happiness with anyone else until you find it within yourself. No amount of love from another human being will be enough to negate self hatred.

With that being said, you have to work on yourself. Jim Rohn once said "if you seek wealth, study wealth; if you seek happiness, study happiness"

Once you make peace with yourself, once you have developed enough self respect through genuine effort and struggle, then you can pursue an interest that you are passionate about.

Climbing, scuba, sports, art, music, it doesn't matter as long as there's real passion behind it. It's in these places people find real lasting love.

That's why you'll never find love at a bar, or a club, or in university, or through tinder, or church, or out in the streets. When someone's truly passionate about something, it's speaks about their character.

And even if you dont find love with someone else, you'll find it within and for yourself, which is infinitely more desirable, since it's easy to find someone who'd content with a partner, but rarely do you find anyone who't content with themselves

>start loving and respecting yourself you autistic virgin faggot
haha ok DAD

Attached: 1496121943444.jpg (960x960, 135K)

Confidence means thinking shes not good enough for your seed but fucking her anyways.

Why do you assume people who are physically ugly don't love themselves?

Attached: freak.jpg (480x640, 51K)

>No girl wants a guy who's depressing

Oh wait

Attached: emo-boy.jpg (400x279, 74K)

If I wants clear then let me be by explaining that you shouldn't pay attention or complain about things you can't change i.e your face. But if you're fat, and unkept then people will see

Whats highschool in 2006 like?

Try that and see how long or how genuine the relationship is.

If all you want is a shallow self-hating little bitch to suck you dry and scream daddy, that's what you'll get and don't complain about her being crazy and shallow.

>reddit spacing
>le self development!!! just hit the gym, bro!!
>just get some interests, bro!
jesus christ, you need to go back, NOW

Attached: 1521271188421.gif (350x350, 881K)

Yes. There' nothing wrong with that. You're unhappy because of you, user. No amount of complaing will change the world. You can be happy if you choose to be. You clearly would rather be depressed and angry at the world who owes you nothing

but that's not what it said user

Oh yes user. Don't change yourself for the better. The next 5 years will be totally different from the last!

You are just soft. You are weak. You have the soul of a slave who thinks "but can I do for I am but a slave"

You heard the man, get out of here reddit fag. You have no right to tell someone to better themselves

What if I told you I don't care about reddit.

>>>/reddit/ GET OUT FAG

Attached: 40d0eaf72a3963cab2451cfd18d0ed74c6831f0bf67a5eaa0dd894324c7bf373.jpg (500x729, 52K)

You ponder about these things, and then complain and shun whatever doesn't fuel your pre-existing mindset about the world.

You don't seek answers. You clearly don't seek advice. You want validation. You quite literally would rather be filled with the exact same hate you would never want to have aimed towards you. The universe is indefferent to your pain. Stay upset. It bothers no one, faggot

Because acting like a Chad only works if you're attractive.

>ywn be a 9th century Irish hermit traveling the countryside to discover God's world and what it means to be a Christian.
Why live?

Confidence isn't even that important for women. Being good-looking but having no confidence isn't even a turn-off for most of them, because they're willing to work through it for the best genetics. Don't be fooled by the "just be confident bro, chad is a state of mind" posters. They're flinging bullshit and probably projecting.

It's all about genetics. Women operate on a very basic primal need to get the best offspring. If an ugly short man starts acting confident, it signals to her that this guy wants to challenge her genetic Chad archetype, ruin her gene pool and take charge of the tribe, which provokes a sense of annoyance and distrust from her.

Attached: YegasOhO.jpg (704x400, 32K)

>How come when ugly people act confident and assertive it's considered creepy?

its not, you know what the real problem is? it would mind anyone if robots wanted to talk to girls as ugly as they are but nah...
robots want a fucking beauty and only a beauty, at least 2 point higher than their league.

>why are girls so shallow, why cant they see im a nice person..

robots could have pussy but they want the high quality one which is obviously impossible.

Attached: sigh-i-wish-some-girl-could-see-past-my-just-22226567.png (500x776, 287K)

same. sometimes they say hi to me, but i feel it is their way to fill a book with more content for creepy story time

this is true, a person i knew was good looking and girls would pick him up. this boosted his confidence from robot level to chad tier