How to cleanse yourself of all wordly(woman) thoughts and transcend humanity?

How to cleanse yourself of all wordly(woman) thoughts and transcend humanity?

Attached: 1523319345886.png (490x627, 101K)

You need to accept reality, and pursue a hedonistic lifestyle masqueraded with high virtues so you can feel like you're the good guy. It is at this state that you are also more desirable to women because hopefully you've found enlightenment and done something with your life.

Attached: 503596_1381733911762_500_281.jpg (500x281, 91K)

originally eat some acid and think about it really hard, think about yourself and nature a lot
it will be difficult but you'll get somewhere

Life is a constant cycle of desiring, boredom, and suffering. The only way to escape temporarily is to immerse yourself in art. It's those moments where you're so lost in a book, movie, show, or game that you forget about the suffering of existence and worldly problems and live in the moment.

Attached: 1503344711656.jpg (220x263, 14K)

Schopenhauer was right about the will, but not that the only to transcend the flesh are aesthetics. This is where his pessimism blinds him. You can transcend the world of flesh by pursuing meaning in life via the absurd, wether it be aesthetics or something else.

Attached: Kierkegaard-1.jpg (310x459, 49K)

Bro just cut your dick off. Problem solved

abandon all selfish desires and cravings

reminder that desiring not to desire is itself desire.
good luck

But how can you do that if wanting to do that is a desire too?

>>
Everyone dies, stacy dies, chad dies, all your enemies die, and nobody knows them except for some facts and quotes. All those before you, who lived in your place, nobody remembers much of them either. With over population, the previous humans are remembered less and less. The overabundance of information nobody in the future will care who has an internet article, for all we know everyone is going to get one with next-gen search algorithms.

The only reason we exist is due to a directive in our brain saying, hurt not thyself. Unable to escape life we are forced to play stupid games with stupid prizes.

I dunno man. I've gone months without thoguhts of sex before, only to one night become 1000% aroused and paint the ceiling white.

I think I'n just destined to flesh-slavery like everyone else.

That's the question that monks think about all day while meditating.

because there is no want, only do

Accept Jesus as your lord and savior and start your studies. Obviously starting with the kjv bible and church but working yourself up to isolated patriarchal monk society tier.

Attached: christian.jpg (800x800, 152K)

acceptance of absurdity is denial of pessimism

self-improvement is the key.

Attached: The-Hanged-Man-Tarot-Card-Meanings-Rider-Waite-Tarot-Deck-1280x960-1200x900.jpg (1200x900, 296K)

Do nofap and transfer your sexual energy into spiritual energy to your third eye chakra

Don't listen to this guy, he's a demon trying to get you to squander your energy by directing it to the third eye. instead, you can be much more powerful by unlocking the fifth brain.

Dont listen to this other guy, hes a poltergist trying to get you to squard your energy by directing it into the fifth brain. Instead, you can be much more powerful by unlocking the 3rd adrenal gland

Guys, I accidentally messed up channeling my energy now I have a second asshole please help

remove your testicIes

0pen lt

Attached: 1439890504.png (462x360, 152K)

Dehumanize women so much that in your mind they are a subspecie or entirely different one.It will be like having aliens outside your home.

removing your penis is the better option. Balls produce wondrous testosterone you know.

Remove your dick and balls. Become sexless.

Attached: 52213 - Garfield Jon_Arbuckle featured_image.jpg (481x481, 111K)

That's not transcending humanity, that's willingly turning yourself into a paranoid schizophrenic. That's a dumbass plan.

(insert shilling for HRT here)

then where wiIl l pee from? Peeing out of a penis instead of leaking out of a hole is the only good thing about being a man.

GO FUCKING KILL RUSSIANs

Attached: Introduction to Wittgenstein.jpg (800x600, 78K)

Just do this. Nowadays, strong womyn pee standing up too.

Attached: peeingstandingup.png (471x639, 205K)