Femanon here, why haven't you fucked me yet?

femanon here, why haven't you fucked me yet?

Attached: 1511227131105.png (597x512, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

Jow
youtube.com/watch?v=kKwMfqssxm8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You cant tell me what to do u thot

Attached: 1521982416747.png (596x739, 52K)

don't ask questions that you know the answer to

roasties are vile creatures that deserve a savage beating and nothing else.

Attached: 1516235970950.png (675x694, 250K)

Because half my gender already did.

come over and i will

cause you're a dude

Because ur a trap

>femanon
>dude

that's not how it works

Why haven't you gotten a job yet?

>roasties
Don't project so much, she is a femanon.

roasties dont have to work, only neckbeards are ridiculed for being unemployed

Why haven't you fucked off yet?

Because i have social anxiety and women scare me.

You must take me up on this, or you are the reason I haven't fucked you.

>femanon here
yeah sure i believe you

Attached: heisen-shiggy.jpg (998x894, 53K)

femanon here, why haven't you invite me to shopping while passively-aggressively hating me yet?

can confirm

i'm not employed and everyone is cool with it

how would you like to go home goods shopping with me? I just bought a house and i need a feminine touch to decorate and supply it.

teehee you'll have to catch me first :P

Because I already passively-aggresively hate you after I let you eat a 20 dollar meal from my silly ass.
Just because you took me to play prison hockey at a dive bar right after doesn't mean I had a good night.

I probably have, you on tinder/bumble? Introverted girls are simply too hard to find.. Like I'm not a detective, make yourself available.

>neatly stacked cord of firewood
>well-tended garden
>pruned shrubbery
>weeded patio
>trimmed lawn
>pristine kitchen
>supply of homecooked food in fridge
>clean microwave
>clean, well-stocked bathroom (feminine products included for feminine guest, and pack of disposable toothbrushes)
>clean chimney, empty ash pit
>well-decorated living room with full quilt ladder
>dusted surfaces, freshly vacuumed floor
>clean organized desk in office
>full closet of clean, folded, ironed laundry
>made bed with clean sheets

you know you want to be the woman of a home as well-ordered as this

If you cant get fucked its probably bevause ypu're fat AND ugly, guys will fuck fat and guys will fuck ugly, but fat and ugly is where i cross the line

Are you running an air bnb or are you actually living there?

this is how i keep my home user.

show your tits you fat whore.

The fact that you have to offer all that and more just to try to pull a girl from a online forum just shows how pathetic of a mating partner you really are.

Don't kid yourself, everyone knows those feminine products arent for girls that come over they're for you. You aint foolin nobody

Either you're a dude of you're a used up roastie.

Which are you?

>all that to attract a girl from an online forum

silly user, i do all this so i have a pleasant home to return to after work

If you have all that and have to reply to baitposts on Jow Forums for female attention, you probably aren't going to get women one way or another man

do i have to reply to these baitposts user, or do i want to reply to them?

Why do you think he only does things to attract women? Are you that shallow of a person you only think people can be interested in things just to get laid, and no other reason?

there is no such thing as a femanon cut the bullshit

Because I haven't taken you out on a romantic date or gotten to know your beautiful personality yet

Never said there couldn't be any ulterior motive for doing those things. In fact, you are entirely misguided in your analysis of what I wrote. The fact is, you keep your house orderly and nice, keeps feminine products (supplementing behavior) and offers the opportunity to live with him, with 0 reciprocation of value whatsoever, on an online forum which can be agreed that this one in particular, isnt exactly one of the hotpots for meeting single women, just shows how little this guy and women him.

>Because l haven't taken you out on a romantic date or gotten to know your beautiful personality yet

Attached: 1424994223445.jpg (231x244, 6K)

Value him*

how do you know how frequently I have female guests?

because you have not crawled to my room with your pants down, waving your ass from side to side just begging me for attention while I try to textfuck with some hot traps online

Because whenever I get close to you fucked it starts hurting if we're not talking 24/7. It's unrealistic but it always feels like you hate me as soon as we have a break in conversation.

Also I'm a fat fuck.

Not interested, I've made my peace with my inability to connect with other human beings.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x960, 864K)

The reall question is, would you even want to fuck me?

Attached: 35DD5CC3-045E-4E37-B77F-D1C186EBDC24.jpg (722x979, 125K)

Youre racially confusing
Thats the worst spot to be in
t.racially confusing guy

Tell me about it. If you had to guess what would you say I am?

yes there is faggot

Attached: beerbb.png (376x159, 10K)

Id say black but mostly white?

If you sent a picture of your tits I could probably give myself a better time than you ever could

Black and Italian actually, idk if you consider Italians to be white or not.

Open bob and send vegana bitch lasgna

Attached: pajeet_wojak.jpg (680x574, 66K)

is that from 2012 like 'muh summer statistics'

Doesn't mean any venture here

Literally my favorite thing to do in Sims. I love decorating houses.

Spread your cheeks and lift my sac

get your eyebrows shaped, shave off the peachfuzz-pedo-stache growing on your top lip. hit the gym to get rid of any extra fat on your face, and most importantly get that bush on your head sorted. a nice clean cut. i see a lot of potential in you.

what about in real life though?

Jow Forums.org/advertise
dont know how reliable and dont know how the fuck Jow Forums got this information. but its there, could be the jews gathering information on us.

WHAT YOU SAY TO QT FEMANON YOU SON OF BASTERD BICH

>get your eyebrows shaped,
Why would I shape my eyebrows like some faggot
>shave off the peachfuzz-pedo-stache growing on your top lip.
Its called stubble you retard, men have that.
>and most importantly get that bush on your head sorted. a nice clean cut.
My hair is fine.
Terrible advice that I didnt ask for.

Attached: B4A82DE7-F066-404F-B5AE-F360190773BC.gif (500x273, 1.29M)

I don't really care for spending money. I make a lot of stuff myself, but I can only do so much. Every once and a while I splurge though.

Because you're fat and you're not pretty, and it is honestly preferable to me to remain alone than to get to know you.

pls be in U T A H

well i'm asking if you would want to see my space, then accompany me to different stores, and, given a set budget, make my space more cozy.

That sounds super fun, but there is a very small chance we are close enough for this to actually be possible.

fuk u madarchod bic. fite me biatch!

Attached: 1525354812635.png (500x745, 204K)

I'd like to, but you wouldn't want me. I'm a 32-year old handholdless, french-kissless NEET virgin. If I had sex with you (probably would last 10 seconds), I'd probably start crying not long afterwards because I finally didn't fail at something that most teenagers figure out how to do, and that's only if I didn't beta myself out of it by wanting to make you tea instead

Massachusetts? You're right, I'm far from everything

Yeah, too far to travel for a shopping trip. Right country, but I'm on the west coast.

pls be in P O R T L A N D origanally

But there is thing called a female with a pretty penis

>If I had sex with you (probably would last 10 seconds), I'd probably start crying not long afterwards
youtube.com/watch?v=kKwMfqssxm8

Considering that /mu/, /p/, /his/ and /soc/ exists this could be legit

I'm pretty close, but it's irrelevant. You're not the robot I was talking to.

Because you haven't presented your naked body to me yet.

Because I don't know where u live or are at any time

Do you have ocd? I'm not trying to be mean, just asking

then there wouldnt be any work for me to do there, since its already so clean and tidy

Produce breast milk, that takes a lot of work.

how many bedrooms are there? i doubt this robot has a house big enough for a family

You can clean up my apartment instead, it's pretty messy. Then we can have sex.

do you have any weird fetishes?

Depends on what you consider weird. I do like to dominate in a nice way. Bonus if you are into stuff like ddlg or master/slave.

Also, must not have a penis or ever had one.

Cause everyone who comes here is either an 5 or a 7 out 10 when it comes to looks and likablity