This girl approaches you and asks you out on a coffee date. What you do?

This girl approaches you and asks you out on a coffee date. What you do?

Attached: IMG_2938.jpg (396x532, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fvBSBvZua4I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh sorry, I have a girlfriend. I'm actually on my way to see her right now. She's a bit controlling and she wouldn't like me getting coffee with other girls.

I'm actually gay sorry

Say yes because holy shit a girl just fucking asked me out.

"girl"

Sure buddy, whatever you say.

if you make a fake tinder with that picture you'll get 100 matches from men in your local area willing to commit.

I would
>sorry I'm in a bit of a pickle.*shoves dick into pickle*
>she runs away

I'm actually going to try this out and prove you wrong. Got any other pics of this chick?

Sorry can't my apartment is on fire... I-i mean flooded...

Refuse because I like being alone.

No, she was genuinely the female equivalent of a permavirgin. That picture is from a thread she posted here once.

Attached: mfw140.png (1024x698, 16K)

Reverse image search newfriend
Hi

if you are ugly like me you take anyone you can get

if you wouldn't fuck her you are not an incel

i would do it desu..

why would i? i qould make that poor girl a little bit better about herself so that would be enough for me.

you fucking robots are as shallow as the shitty staicies you love to criticize.

Attached: QaUWy97.jpg (495x495, 24K)

Couldn't she just wear makeup, workout a little and wear something better?
That's what makeup is for..to turn otherwise ugly women with microwaved turds for faces into decent looking chicks.

I'd tell Johnny Ramone to fuck off

I'd say yes, not obese or hideously deformed are really my only standards.

I say no and go on with my day like any reasonable person would.

She doesn't look all that bad, honestly. Her nose could stand to be a bit smaller, but I could work with this.

I've already fucked disgustingly obese women, might as well go for a butt-ugly one too.

give her a chance, if she's really fucking stupid i move on.
just because women are ugly doesn't mean they're smart or have good personalities, remember that.

Ok now what should I write in the bio so it doesn't look like a troll account?

Attached: IMG_2939.png (750x1334, 1004K)

I like this. let's keep this going. maybe just copy some other stacy's

Attached: 2837453-good_good.jpg (494x358, 40K)

Become friends of course. Sorry, I don't date girls. They are untrustworthy and incapable of true loyalty.

I can lift up a fully grown horse above my head, I can see for two miles unaided by a lens. To settle a wager I once ate a pound of PB Foulke's strongest Badger poison and ran a mile in the nude. I have defeated a man of every race in formal combat, including a turk, a pygmy negro man, and a rare deepwater jew. Two Priests and a Doctor have written and signed a document confirming I have no soul.

I'm trying to make her page look as realistic as possible. Drop the autism

I decline her because I would fuck everything up.

Its pasta
Origami

Why don't guys do this? It could work.

say no because I hate all women anyway and don't care if anyone calls me out on my double standards.

that hips don't lie

it would really suck if makeup became standard for guys too and you suddenly had to spend time everyday putting your warpaint on just to be presentable

I'm never gonna do that, but ugly guys should give it a try since girls are all lying whores anyway. That's what they deserve.

Literally no replies so far, and 4 guys I've messgaged swiped left.

Attached: IMG_2943.png (750x1334, 307K)

Accept sounds fun desu

I wouldn't have heard it finish talking by the time I started walking away at a considerable pace.

Punch her in the face until she has to get plastic surgery, improving her face and thus improving her life overall.

Attached: 1525649359444.jpg (230x164, 6K)

Take her back to my place, give her the lickaroo then kick her out and never talk to her again

Bitch probably never gets the lickaroo she'd love it but she has no problem making male friends

Christ not all of these guys are hideous either. Why are handsome guys going for this dog?

I was the one who messaged all these people, dumbass read.

>tfw approached by a 2/10, face slightly better than OP pic
>rejected her by making some excuse and tried to be nice
>felt guilty for months
>still khhv
I don't regret it. There isn't any reason to go on a date with someone you're not attracted to.

You're not an incel, you know that right?

you could try some visibly less attractive guys maybe?

Never claimed to be one. Still an awkward ugly loser tho.

They still swiped right on you though ya cunt berry.

Attached: 1495580307560.gif (322x252, 1.95M)

keep us updated user, surely someone will respond

So it is that easy for a female in the western world. I hate you all of you western cucks for doing this. Fuck all of you. You can suck my pajeet dick.

Attached: pajeet_wojak.png (160x176, 6K)

none of them replied so far though

If a girl like that approaches me, I'll assume she had the confidence to approach a lot of people. And knowing how low the standards of most men are, I'll assume she's fucked significantly more guys than most normal looking women. I'd still say yes because I'm desperate, but I'd feel extra gross the whole time.

Can you guys not fucking read?

>And knowing how low the standards of most men are

My tinder experiment proves you wrong, you fucking retard.

would unironically flip her over and fuck her in the ass. Im an 18 year old virgin and my testosterone level is 1530 ng/dl. Thats wayyyyyyyyy above average. Jow Forums really does work lads

Quality pasta yah got there

did you measure it before starting to work out tho? maybe you're just lucky in that respect

Any updates on tinder experiment?

I hope you all realize that most women look like this without makeup.

idk desu. I started growing chad facial hair after working out, but i still grew more than average before. idk desu

Spock, take off that wig and stop fraternizing with the humans. Do I need to reeducate you on the importance of the prime directive?

Attached: Sarek,_2366.jpg (775x905, 480K)

No, they don't. They look different, sure, but her facial structure is just completely fucked.

Tell her I don't drink coffee but I would go out with her.

Bumpepruion

say no because shes not my type

Attached: bmlaLUU.jpg (750x998, 90K)

your not supposed to message them first. that is girl rules,. if you're trying to make it realistic

bump for tinder experiment.

gogogo

>coffee date
lol no
I only drink alcohol

Hard liquor date? Then I'd try.

Free coffee? Hell yeah igga thats all you had to say. Let me grab my jacket. You driving or we walking?

Attached: D162B8DB-ED35-4E9B-B69C-E7711603A9C4.jpg (1080x720, 190K)

source if you need

Attached: Screenshot_Via_20180508-161646.png (1080x1920, 1.36M)

Where'd you find these pictures? Can you link them here

is true that this girl killed herself?

is there any hope for the west?

Attached: lostgeneration.png (640x1136, 965K)

why don't her and sminem hook up?

Veronica zaiceva

Attached: Screenshot_Via_20180508-163048.png (1080x1920, 950K)

If this woman is actually female(female) she just needs to wear makeup and maybe some glasses. She also needs to smile more and not have such a serious expression.

She's a 2/10 but maybe she can be a potential 5/10. She's not fat so that's a plus.

Maybe then I'd go get some coffee with her.

Attached: 1523180406171.png (683x1135, 564K)

Copy and paste that shit on here.

Be honest and say I'm only trying to hook up.

"Interested in someone with a broken neck literally incapable of seeing above peoples' shoulders"

Video of her

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fvBSBvZua4I

Attached: Screenshot_Via_20180508-164313.png (1080x1920, 663K)

did you get any responses?

At least her voice isn't hideous. Ideal blind man gf.

>im thick
your fat

Hahahaha none of these guys are even ugly... And they're going for a fucking 1/10. Tinder is a fucking joke. I can't imagine what a proper Stacy's account looks like.

if shes buying sure, why skip a free meal
wont do anything more than that tho

Did you see what she looks like with makeup on?

Can you post the result like in a week? Maybe with the name "tinder man" or something?

It's true. Jow Forums was making fun of her a while back.

Attached: 1517888301815.jpg (768x1024, 154K)

You have to be a 7/10+ guy to get replies like this. Seriously fuck Tinder and the Jews who came up with it.

She's trying to recruit for Cutco or Amway, or intends to humiliate me in some way that I probably won't understand until later.

poo in loo

originaloyu

they have make up that is amazing these days
they also have plastic surgery that can fix a face like that.

you know what both the above can't fix? a broken man

Attached: 1525399249983.png (472x510, 373K)

boot that sitch no jutsu

>I'm a home owner
this what makes me the most mad. How the fuck?

>cutco
>"Um, excuse me, but what are we actually selling?"
>'THAT'S A GREAT QUESTION, user-, EVERYONE, user ASKED A VERY GOOD QUESTION RIGHT NOW!'
>'We'll get to that in just a minute, user, thanks for asking!'

Attached: 1484276540947.jpg (550x343, 19K)

If she just got a nose job she'd look okay

Will we ever get nudes of her?

Write about how you're 'fluent in sarcasm', love dogs and watch adventure time. Or just Google tinder bio templates

Jow Forums fucks up with cyrillic to confuse russian bots. You can't copy cyrillic from a Jow Forums post.

>"Sorry, I am dating someone already."

make her wear a mask or paper bag in the bedroom

Well that settles it, women can be robots too. I for one welcome our new testicularly handicapped comrades.

Literally what I am convinced of every time a female talks to me. There must be a scheme. She must be trying to trick me.