Is it illegal or anything of the sort to be neet? 24. can't drive. i've never had a job. no bank account...

is it illegal or anything of the sort to be neet? 24. can't drive. i've never had a job. no bank account. i think next year i'll be off my parent's insurance too.
pretty scared if i must confess. my thoughts have always defaulted to a live in prison when thinking of my future despite doing absolutely nothing criminal

Attached: 1462887953845.jpg (384x288, 24K)

everything's gonna be ok bud

i have a lot of trouble believing that

It's not illegal to be alive user

isn't it though? i was under the impression that if you're uninsured medically, the government finds and starts to fine you. fines which i can not pay.

yeah, but you can get coverage for free. I do.

Debtors prison isn't a thing anymore
You'll be fine man, I have tons of unpaid medical bills and the worst I get is my phone spammed by bill collectors.

that sounds terrifying

is there any chance you could point me in the right direction? usa, if that makes any difference. i'd hate to actually get into a really tight spot and my family has to pick up my slack even more

lol I just don't answer the phone
It's not like anybody ever calls anybody these days, if you need to contact me then text.

what state do you live in? originally

Shower. Shave. Cut your hair.
Tidy up your house. Stop eating dinner out of a bag.
Piss in the toilet if you don't already.
Begin regularly working out. This doesn't necessarily mean lifting, it can mean running, biking, etc.
Schedule an interview with the nearest hiring fast food restaurant. Ride your bike there, or get a ride from a friend or family member.
Work hard. Make money. Continue to better yourself. Find a better paying job and switch to that.
Save up for a car, a house, and savings in general.
Get on to the dating scene by setting up a tinder or other site. Find a girlfriend. Marry her if she'g good. If not, marry another one.
Have children. always be there for them.
Live a good life. I believe in you, OP.

that's like telling a depressed person to "cheer up"

ohio
oreganago

Forgot to mention that job interviews can be scheduled from the website of whatever place you are looking to work at. Some will have a number that (gasp) you will have to converse with a real person to use. Others will have a website that lets you schedule an interview.

Not all of us are meant to walk the path of the normie, friend. For some of us it's pure torture and we'd just be lying to ourselves trying to seek the light at the end of the tunnel, only to find that the answer was to become an enlightened NEET hermit.

hmmmmmstt

Attached: 1505260594076.jpg (439x290, 23K)

What else am I going to tell a depressed person?
The only way to get out of your depression without psychoactive medication is by forcing yourself out of it. If you really want to change and better yourself, you'll have to work. I really don't want to larp as a chad here, but that's the way the world works.

You still need to pay your prescriptions. Those can cost hundreds a month out of pocket even with insurance.

Obamacare doesn't actively fine you. They can just withhold a portion of your tax refund if you don't have insurance. If you don't pay taxes, they can't do shit.

>Live a good life. I believe in you, OP.

Attached: life guide they live.jpg (634x2662, 743K)

digits agree you may be fucked honestly, that's rough

reassuring, but i'm still a bit worried about the household getting taxed for an uninsured adult.
i have no idea how the adult/real world works. i won't pretend i do. i just don't want to drag down others with me

>having prescriptions
I hope you're not talking about anti-depressants or some other jew pill

Some people need prescriptions (no not anti depressants) to survive.

you've never filed taxes?

i hear the irs comes after people who never bother to file

Oh wow, is it really that easy?

Get fucked, you Peter-cuck

never. don't even have a bank account. like i said, i've never worked a day in my life.
no idea if i'm even legally alive

Being off the grid is a blessing though

i haven't enjoyed neetdom past the first year. it's been seven total now. i'm very afraid of letting off some sort of accidental smoke signal and being found by society so to speak. i can not survive in the adult world and have what are probably unreasonable fears about government and society waiting for me to slip so i can be taxed, fined and hurled into the system. and likely penalized for getting into the game so late. i'd rather not play at all

They can't fine your parents for you not having insurance. Also, I've noticed for some reason that people think adult children can't be dependents unless they're in college, but that isn't true. Make sure whoever you live with is filing as head of household and has you listed as a dependent, so they get better tax breaks. If they haven't been doing that, you can actually amend up to the last three years of taxes so they can get those deductions. I did the same thing for my mom and got her like $1500 back. I'm like a professional NEET at this point.

What you should try to do is find a way to make a living for yourself, don't get a job working for Mr. Sheckleburg, but rather try and cultivate a skill or craft that you have a genuine passion for and try to make money doing that. Being NEET, you have all the time in the world. Sometimes too much freedom is overwhelming, too many choices on what to do leads to doing nothing because of indecision.
Try to make a schedule for yourself, spend a few hours a day on cultivating a skill of some sort.
Like for instance you could get into gardening and then grow veggies to sell at a farmer's market. Stuff like that.

i'll try. thank you. there are a few things i've been wanting to do

We're in this together my NEET brother. Let's use our freedom to better ourselves and our surroundings.

You should, because it's not true. Based on where you're at right now, everything's not gonna be ok at all.

Shut up retard, go wageslave for Mr.Sheklestein. OP can make it without conforming to "normalcy".