Most extreme weapon your parents would beat you with

For me, batteries in a sock. My dad wasn't frivolous with it or anything, I had to really fuck up to get it. But the two or three times I did fuck up bad enough to get a sockfull of C batteries I never forgot it.

Attached: batteriesinasock.jpg (572x428, 41K)

Your father just hated you

Attached: daddy_o_five_cody_blood_3_by_digi_matrix-db6klbg.png (303x269, 142K)

Why not just stop beating around the bush and use rocks? Baterrys have literal acid and can explode...?

are you afraid of socks now?

their words

They're smooth and don't leave bruises.

Floorboard from the house they were building. Pretty symbolic.

When I had been naughty my parents either beat me with sticks or injected me with a nasty stomach flue

He didn't hate me. We had quality bonding moments and things were mostly pretty chill. He just had zero tolerance for fucking up and could go 0-100 like that.

No, but loud noises get me because he'd always smack it against our trashcan for emphasis before hitting me with it. I still jump sometimes when I hear the garbage men emptying dumpsters.

How fucked are you now on a scale from 1-10 op?

No because he used them to pleasure himself too

Hitting your kids have been illegal in my country since 1979. You can be sent to prison for it, so I have never been beaten. Never did anything to earn it either.

I don't know like a 4? I ended up reasonably well adjusted. Posting on the chans is probably the most dysfunctional behavior I have. No weird fetishes, have friends, graduated college, decent job, quasi-successful with women.

If I do have kids someday I won't beat them with objects though. From stories from others I've heard I turned out lucky.

my father used to mount MMA style and slap me continuously

piece of shit put an end to it once i hit puberty and smacked him around a few times, piece of shit, i hope he dies

god i hate him so much, even more after he admitted that he was very close to leaving me and my sister alone with my mother when we were kids

piece of selfish narcissistic shit, fuck him and my mother, dumbfuck dysgenic subhumans

im mexican so i just got the back of the hand but one time i remember my dad specifically bought this leather belt to beat me with and when it was over he knelt down and said he didnt want to do that
lol fuck you asshole

How you doing right now user?

>or injected me with a nasty stomach flue
what teh fuck user. kek.

Attached: 1525236849051.png (400x381, 114K)

He'd use a power extension cord, a heavy duty one. Although one time he literally kicked my ass with his boot. Shit hurt and I was really disappointed in him.

i live with my grandma in another state and work part time as a landscaper

So? Only pussies follow the law.

I am glad my parenta beat me. I was a very naughty child and needed to have the sin beaten out of me

>your dad unironically lock-n-socked you

Was he recently released from prison user?

The only time my father ever hit me was a punch right in the face when I disrespected my mother in front of him at age 13. I got a fat lip and I deserved it.

Im a pushover faggot that obeys every rule there is on the planet so i pretty has never got beaten up by either of them. My brother and mother on the other hand got slapped around a few times by my dad. The only time i could remember was that my dad threw a comic book in my face because i was being too loud.

I never made the connection where he got the inspiration, but he was a prison guard.

I got bare butt spanked until I was ~14 with various objects (whatever was around) and having to stand in timeout with just a shirt on usually hurt more honestly.

One of the "perks" of having a father who worked on new vaccines.

Trust me, I had the stick over the needle amytime. Sometimes when he injected me I begged gor the stick

I honestly wish I was beaten as a kid. It would probably make me stronger because my parents refused to apply proper discipline

Wooden spoons, sandals, tv remotes, belts, rolling pins, once i got forced to eat a spoon of hot chili powder.
and the fact that you're here is definitely proof that the beatings worked and turned you into a well-adjusted human being

Yeah only selfish parents deny children the right to feel the consequences of their actions

jesus christ what the hell. sounds like a total psycho. your mother in on it too? what are they doing these days? how are you doing? you could probably get them in big trouble for a huge case of child abuse and breach of medical ethics.

It makes you a socially withdrawn faggot.
Bit of discipline as well, but only as a collateral effect.

or make you a learned helplessness cuck with perpetual anxiety fear response lowered cognition. could go either way.

Didn't become crackhead like my oldest friend who never got beaten

God i wish i were you.
Orin

>comic book
Wahoo!

Didn't get beat up, but my mother added insult to injury all the time. Does psychological damage count?

My mom made me take a shower in front of her while she hit with me stick and calling me names. My dad would alwayuse the belt whenever I acted out but I remember more than once I got hit because my sister started crying and my dad hit me thinking I made her cry.

>showered in front of my mother until I was 12
>she always forcibly peeled back my foreskin to wash my glans
>started complaining as I became self aware
>got hit in the face and called son of a bitch
>no TV
>no entertainment shows
>no cartoons
>study all the time to get straight A's
>she arranged a permanent doctors note for PE because I did not have an A there and it was fucking up my report card
>attended 3 different extracurricular activities
>she always told me I am the best
>at everything
>grew up totally ignorant
>always thought I was exceptionally good at everything
>always sang
>always danced
>always argued about topics I knew nothing about
>tried acting like a Chad
>never fought back because too much of a pussy
>mother always told me I had to become the president
>said she was doing me a favor

and I'm not even asian.

Attached: Blank+_bafbed8a07211dc43c3d79015b20eea4.png (213x326, 82K)

>Why not just stop beating around the bush and use rocks? Baterrys have literal acid and can explode...?
Stupid cunt its alkaline batteries not acid batteries.
You should get some sock betteries for that

Attached: 2018-01-16-20-15-46.png (960x720, 13K)

My dad would make me play russian roulette with his .44

I think a spatula? It was usually a belt.

>showered in front of my mother until I was 12
I know that feel user. I showered with my older brother until I was 12 and it only stopped because he left for college. I remember him jerking off in the shower when I was around 8 (he was 15-16 then) but he stopped doing it when I got older. Feels weird man.

i had "good child" syndrome. I wa literally the easiest child to raise on the face of the planet.
the worst thing that happened to me was i got an open hand slap to the mouth after i laughed along with my older brother while he was mocking our mom about something.

Hit in the face multiple times with the metal part of the belt until I'd spit blood. Then the rest of my body with it and the leather straps too.

Attached: 1524550018224.jpg (540x783, 14K)

his dick

fuckk

Attached: 1524145206457.png (660x664, 143K)

Minor fuck up = smacks
Major fuck ups = atatatatatatatatatatatatatatatata

you guys white?

dad used to hit me with one of these on a fairly regular basis. probably once every 2 months or so.

Attached: 31KCHB14THL._SX355_.jpg (355x243, 7K)

I am, not sure about the other user though. I'm 050. Why do you ask?

fist
originally

>Why do you ask?
sounds like some white level of messed up in the head

Source for art?

Eh he didn't diddle me or anything. At least I didn't go through the awkward puberty issues like other boys.

would you jerk off in front of an 8 year old? i think that is really the only question you need to ask to see if your bro was fucked up or not.

I was never beaten and I grew strong enough to bully both my parents.

You're natural weakling

I'm a true successor

Probably not but maybe he was just autistic.

>the virgin good boy vs the Chad Delinquent

i suggest you dont let younger relatives around him alone

He has kids now so he's probably normal. I saw my cousin's dick this weekend and it reminded me of that because he is nine I think.

>probably
>has kids
>kid dick brought back childhood trauma
good luck repressing all of this again.

He hasn't done anything besides the jerking off thing that would set off alarms desu. The cousin thing only reminded me because it was under similar circumstances.

>under similar circumstances.
>showering nude and jerking off around a kid
wew

Not that similar user.
>Grandparent's anniversary coming up
>Cousin and his family come into town to surprise them
>Gotta share room with cousin because his parents have the guest room
>Chilling at my computer while he showers
>Bathroom is connected to my room so I hear the door open
>Instinctively look over and he is naked
>Kinda dumbfounded so I don't know what to say
>He walks over to his bag and grabs a pair of underwear
>He slips them on and acts like he wasn't just ass naked
He did the same thing Sunday too. Weird kid.

when my mother caught me engaging in pre-marital sex, she reached for a kitchen knife I-i guess that was extreme

Idk about my dad... but my cousins would hold me down and smear peanut butter in my asshole and get there Rottweiler to rape me.

Attached: IMG_1525.jpg (275x183, 20K)

My mother is irish, we got the wooden spoon. She even carried one in her purse for beatings on the go.

Same, she broke a spoon on my arse once

They use to beat some cents into me. Get it, cents=sense
Haha!
No but really they would break branches off trees and whip me like the little light skin slave I was

Attached: 9F60DEFF-AB5F-4A90-BDC6-D336F030F378.jpg (468x351, 222K)

started with the belt, then extension chords, tree saplings, finally fists. was always too scared shitless to defend myself, last time my father punched me up was around 4 months ago, ( i was asking for it, I admit) was too scared to hit him back or even really defend myself. and to think I'm almost 21

Attached: fat-tone-mugshot.jpg (409x512, 15K)

Learned quick CANT TAKE ME!!!!!!