Project

I'm doing a project, help me with a survey. Reply with yes if this applies to you.

Do you think there should be a line in what someone can joke about and where they can make these jokes?

Please answer seriously

Attached: picardia.png (680x713, 251K)

No, as long as all parties involved are aware that it's a joke and isn't done to intentionally and maliciously harm people

No, no line at all, niggers and spics treated the same as whales and sandniggers

nope, freedom of speech

Attached: tg4VKjNg.jpg (728x1294, 199K)

I think the line lies wherever the people around you are comfortable. If your friends are comfortable. Just draw the line where you feel it should lie

I don't understand the question, you should phrase it better

No, as long as the intent isn't malicious.

No, comedy is and should always be protected under free speech and as such shouldn't be limited

What kind of line faggot
Legally? Socially?
Obviously there is going to be a line socially, you can't have social conformity without boundaries.
There should not be any legally enforced line because free speech is a human right.

>Do you think there should be a line in what someone can joke about
No
>where they can make these jokes
Yes, you have to always be aware of the small details like where you are who are the people around you at that moment. If you know there are some people that cannot take a joke then it'd be useless to tell them. If you hang out with people who have virtually no problem even with the heaviest jokes then you're free to shoot. If you're around a big variety of people then you try to find a neutral ground or if you don't care about the reactions of some people you might just want to do whatever you want to make the people you care for laugh to your jokes.
Is this good?

no but the joker ought to be prepared for any backlash since we live in an age where """people""" literally go out of their way to find shit to be offended over

Publicly, obviously yes. You are not anonymous and there are certain societal rules that you must follow or else you will get punched, humiliated,... which will affect your life negatively
Anonymous though, there should be no rules.

Should there be a limit to what people can joke about in terms of offensive jokes

niggers are stupid and vioIent

Are you talking about in a legal sense?

no a social way

yes this is perfect, thank you

>caring about what you or i think
kys commie

Attached: chapelle.gif (500x375, 482K)

I mean in a social way, the law in the US regarding freedom of speech will never change(or I hope so).

Fake and gay

This nigga thinks hes cool asking about this

this thing bouta die already

i hope not or I might have to kill someone

But of course. Yes. I have a vast experience in communicating with different people and I know for sure that many of them are bat shit insane. There are people who doesn't even understand concept of the humor at all. Imagine hear a banch of meaningless words or coprofilic fantasies from you coworker. Well, he may think it is a joke.

no
if you don't like edgy jokes don't hang around edgy people. Just like how i cant stand insufferable virtue signalling normalfags so i don't hang around insufferable virtue signalling normalfags. No reason to start drawing "lines" like an autistic artist.

Attached: delet this bitch.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Thanks to all for the responses even if the autism was a bit much for my project, but fuck it

No, freedom of speech is basically freedom of thought, if you restrict that you'll be restricting human progress.