IVE MATCHED WITH 3 CUTE GIRLS ON TINDER BUT IM TOO AFRAID TO MAKE THE FIRST MOVE ITS BEEN 1 DAY AAAAAAHHHHHH HELLLPPPP

IVE MATCHED WITH 3 CUTE GIRLS ON TINDER BUT IM TOO AFRAID TO MAKE THE FIRST MOVE ITS BEEN 1 DAY AAAAAAHHHHHH HELLLPPPP

Attached: Screenshot_20180507-232705_Tinder.jpg (1440x2960, 963K)

You can do it, OP!
Look at their profile and find something interesting to ask them about!

Like, what should I say? I'm not really interested in meeting up with her or anything I just want to learn how to talk to females for when I go to college in the fall. I'd really appreciate the help.

Attached: Screenshot_20180507-233108_Tinder.jpg (1440x2960, 1.36M)

keep it very casual, start with hobbies/interests and try to find something you share an interest in

and throw in some emojis. this bitch seem like she loves emojis

Fuck that gay shit
Ask them to fucc, that's what roastie millenials are about nowadays.

>this low key humble brag
>hurr I matched with several girls but I'm too shy
Fuck off cunt

Man you better stick yo dick in that thicc ice cream you got in yo messages

I would hope he isn't stupid enough to think matches are something to brag about. Roasties will match with total betas just to waste their time and satisfy their narcissism

this, but without the fucing part

say Something funny to start and lead that into a conversation

shut the fuc

op, send the other 2 girls profiles

what I'm noticing from cat fishing as a hot girl:
-it's hard to find chads
>rare to match with one
>most guys are too beta to say anything entertaining
>it's rare to see a guy put his height

This is definitely not me btw because posting pictures of myself is against the rules

Attached: 20180507_235105.jpg (1440x2960, 1.42M)

Well, it's the truth.
Pt. 1

Attached: Screenshot_20180507-235313_Tinder.jpg (1440x2960, 1.59M)

>get message
>Baskin Robbins
>"Here's the scoop"
The jokes just write themselves.

The height thing makes sense because unless you're over 6'2" (in the top 10% or less of males) then there's no point and it will just be used against you.

>jacket too big
No idea why this bugs me so much but men can never get this right.

Part number originally 3

Attached: Screenshot_20180507-235421_Tinder.jpg (1440x2960, 1.36M)

I dont know shit about fashion tbqh I just wore what they gave me

ditch thems hoes for that sweet sweet ICE CREAM dude

Sorry didn't mean to trigger you. Are you also this incompetent with Tinder sluts? fucking retard.

is every girl on tinder a fucking basic bitch?
never used that app

ask her if she saw Childish Gambino's SNL performance of This Is America.
You could call him Dong Lover for additional points, but might come off weird.

Alternatively tell her that her bathroom selfie caught a poor janitor slipping over.

Ask her why shes so depressed and sad all the time like a little bitch.

>Get few matches normally, even over the course of 2-3 weeks I'll normally get a couple of matches a week at most
>Don't have access to regular internet for a few weeks, never use/log into Tinder
>Get internet access
>Phone practically explodes with Tinder telling me how many new matches I have and how I REALLY need to start swiping again

Sometimes I feel like the app is rigged to try and make men spend money, as in it withholds matches from you on purpose to try and make you buy Gold or Plus or whatever out of desperation.

Oh but user. He'll miss out on that SWEET SWEET ASS.

Hahahahaha no the manlet cut off is 6'4'' bruh

eat thems ice creams next to them asses. Maybe that aint sanitary

Thanks guys, but its 12 o'clock and I dont feel like wasting these girls's time. Thanks though. Pray for me on my journey to find the perfect roastie

If you want to feel pure rage, cat fish as a tall muscular nigger that tries to pick up girls with ''muh dick''

Cat fishing doesn't even work where I live, the women don't even respond to Chads anymore.

Or better yet. Eating ice cream off their asses ;)

You sure you dont have shit game? Act confident as fuck and be sexual
Cat fishing is a game, the kind of guy you cat fish as is the difficulty level. It's a great way to hone your skills and learn about women that you know in real life sometimes

>match with girl on tinder
>we talk, move to snapchat
>start sexting, establish we want to be fwb
>I fap and cum
>regret my decision and no longer want to be in contact with her
Delete tinder it's a trap

I didn't do it personally but I have a lot of male friends I consider much more attractive than myself or Chaddish and they gave up on the whole app since they never get responses out of their matches anymore. The "Golden Age" of Tinder was a few years ago when it was new and fresh and didn't have a 12:1 male to female user ratio.

My chad friend has shit game because he's used to women he meets throwing themselves out at him. He's terrible on tinder, literally says m'lady tier shit sometimes

>6'4"
Fucking manlet. 6'5" master race reporting in

>6'5"
Step aside dwarf. 6'6" adonis coming through

she is never going to reply to you

Christ do people really go for anything more than 25 miles?

>curvy
dropped

probably break a few floors too

>Have a Cigar

Good taste