Has anyone ever commented on your penis? What did they say?

Has anyone ever commented on your penis? What did they say?

Attached: f869e4bd0e5a2e3965f8683c962403bd.jpg (840x1120, 570K)

When I was in college a really drunk girl saw my bulge through my pants and said "His dick was HUGE!" to her friends as I was turning the corner out of the elevator room. I ended up losing my virginity to her friend. ps it is not actually huge

When I was a kid, the doctor checked my pee pee and told me that its ok to shave down there. I was a really harry kid

I get a lot of people saying it's perfect

I remember some user giving it a 8/10. I stopped posting my dick pics because I'm not aroused by men giving me compliments about my penis.

I had a stripper giving me a lapdance say "It's getting hard" which actually was kinda disappointing.

Mummy also got drunk once and tried to massage my thigh in sort of a comforting way, but she put her hand on my penis twice, and said "you're big"

That's about it, typical Jow Forums user here. A place where you can find people with every sort of gift, who all end up becoming self-pitying losers somehow.

>"user has a huge dick" a boy classmate, in the middle of my class
>then the same on the showers once
Its not actually big at all though, that kid was weird.
Then
>"oh, you are big", from a girl giving a handjob. Lip service for sure, its really extremely average.

i got a boner during a physical and the hot asian doctor woman told me that was perfectly normal

Sauce on image? Pls op origami

why yu lie likr this

I've only been with four girls and three of them said it was one of the biggest (two said the biggest but I do not trust women at all) they had ever seen. I questioned them all about this as I expect most women say this to guys they like, though I was more apt to believe it when my male friend remarked that it was very large when we both shared a dumb slut after a datsik concert. Apparently most white guys (three of those four girls had fucked at least 20 guys each, none somehow niggers) really do have short dicks. Because mine is only 7"

Attached: image.jpg (1200x900, 155K)

you are a kid, harry

"it's so big and manly, please please impregnate me"

some retard on discord

>WOW what a big penis LOL in a monotone sarcastic voice

Attached: 1519774834947.png (817x656, 127K)

>wow user i didnt expext that
>damn thats pretty big
unfortunately thats the only thing that girls compliment me on about my body and its not enough to get laid

Attached: 423B8CF8-1BF3-4222-833D-47D6C533CD11.jpg (750x1334, 156K)

>ive only been with four girls
>only
how would you like to get stabbed?

>"it's just the right size, user"
WHAT DID SHE MEAN BY THIS?????

Attached: anakin_scream.jpg (1024x496, 43K)

I showed a girl it in a swimming pool. I was 8 and she was about a year older. She said it was small but I got to touch her down there before she saw mine so whatever. I rode my bike to a nudie beach when I was 11 too and nobody commented on the size but people kept guessing I was 2-3 years younger.

>checked

>perfect
>just the right size

You're just a little smaller than she would need to be wowed, but you'll do.

When I was 13 I was pissing at a trough next to a friend, he turns to me and said "user, you're a horse!".

I was having a shower one day, mum came in and saw my dick and said "Yay, he's big like daddy!".

Yes one girl said it's very cute and I have the cutest balls. She also said "how is it even going to fit in me"
Another girl who saw my dick pic on her phone accidentally said "Why do you have a picture of a massive penis on your phone?"
And lastly the girl I sent the picture to ended up telling another girl how big it was and idk what she said she was just shocked.

The only two women that have seen my dick said it was big

My brother said my penis was respectable.

I've had a few girls tell me that it's pretty large, but the comment that stood out the most was "I want to deep throat it."

I've had two gfs and they've both said my dick is good, and have to very much enjoy it during sex. It's average thickness and a little shy of 6". They could just be lying to spare my feelings or whatever, but I see no reason to believe so, especially with my current one who constantly wants me to get it out even when I'm happy just to finger her or do oral.

When I've been single I've always been anxious that it's not going to be big enough, but I think that's overblown. If anything, letting this anxiety get to me and burdening my first gf with my worries was probably worse than my actual size ever could have been.

I don't know if anyone will believe me, but honestly your ability to get/stay hard and last a reasonable amount of time but still cum is more important than dick size (assuming you're within one standard deviation of the mean, which the majority of people are). Also physical fitness so you can actually perform the sex act well.

Attached: 1519925694957.png (349x491, 203K)

It slipped out of my boxers when I was sleeping as a kid, my sister commented on its "tic tac" size

I make money off how big it is, even though it's only 7 inches. Just looks huge because I'm short.

did you cummy in mummy's hand

>tfw didn't inherit that trait from my father
I hate having a small penis.

everyone post measurements itt as well

well my friends think it's funny that my dick is bent

>be me in college
>some girl started to flirt with me
>i brushed it off at time cos idk how to handle that kind of attention
>one day she just grabs my dick
>says "were is your dick, is it tucked in?"
>heart fucking drops and feels kick in
>I lied and said yea cos feels was strong at the time

always knew i was different in a bad way, but
that random chick just confirmed that i was small proving the fact that i will never satisfied a women after that i had lost all fate in every getting a girl while random girl kind of knew and just went on her marry way onto another more suitable man
>her comment still hunts me at night and when were sex is brought up in a conversation

Attached: suicidal_wojak.jpg (513x600, 82K)

>girl at high school grabbed it and then looked surprised and said to her friends it was big (could have been a joke, she was buwwying me at the time)
>Mother said the same thing once (that I had a good / large dick) in the context of a "you can talk to me about these things" conversation around the same time

Attached: penis-facts.jpg (668x1208, 79K)

Several girls said it was really big, even been described as enormous.
It's not even that long at all, it's just pretty damn thick.

How bent? I love bent dicks

the only person that has seen my dick is my doctor

Attached: 4L_ksl5ryYk.png (598x480, 79K)

this is just a thread for normies to brag and feel better about themselves isn't it

Attached: 1496163884272.jpg (566x626, 62K)

>tfw girthlet and dicklet
i hate all of you

no, not for me man at least i am just remembering that single terrible time that i wish to be forgotten

"it's really big"
My ex would tell me this. My dick is only six inches.

>short
>nice bepis
if you're also a femboy you have become the ideal male body

>"you have a good dick"
Current gf while drunk.
Not sure if she was honest though. I have good girth, but length is slightly below average. Also she has plenty of guys before. But supposedly she was worried about things like anal because of the girth.
She's also very tight.

>Implying anyone has seen my dick

you ain't gay, are you?

"Where is it?"

I will no longer be muted, you horrid piece of software

Just a straight straight female.

No one has commented but i caught a woman looking at my bulge one time.
Kind of rude desu, i was very embarrassed

A girl I slept with said it was big
this was after she snooped my phone and saw a picture of it, it's almost 8"

yes, my cousin saw it once and said i was small
he was correct

Said it was remarkably clean

Attached: 1525754408851.jpg (1080x1494, 673K)

7" here as well and I have fucked at least 50 girls. A few have commented that it's big.

she said it was nice and soft

Fuck you. 4 girls is 4 too much

>4.5 inch cock that curves upwards sharply
kill me now

Attached: 1515746744924.jpg (600x600, 46K)

Nobody has ever seen it and nobody ever will.

>"I'm sure its just nerves user"
>Mfw it was just nerves and I bottomed her out just 2-3 minutes later.

>Messing around in proper hot sauna with 2-3 girls, at most 6/10's, friendly nudity is not weird in Acandinavia.
>"Man thats a nice looking penis user"
>"Well its cold in here just wait until it warms up"
>Can't stop chukling even during sex

Casual sex is the life desu

Attached: 1501891605798.jpg (800x1200, 882K)

>no wonder you turned out trans with that pathetic thing

A girl once told me I had a "surprise package."

Doesnt an upwards curve feel good? I imagine from behind it would feel really good for a girl?

ctrl F "big"

>18 results

ctrl F "small"

>5 results

i'm pretty sure r9k is disproportionately larger

but it's four and a half inches. That's fucking pathetic, just like the rest of me.

someone said it smelled bad
someone said it was really thick

I have abnormally large testicles, but no girl has ever notice

/spoiler only guys desu ;) /spoiler

My fingers are half that size and they feel good on the inside wall of my vagina.
So you will be fine, user.

My gf always talks about how hard, big and thicc it is, She doesnt have any real life reference since I was her first bf though

Never got a comment about size itself; but things like "I'd suck it!", "looks yummy!" etc...

Wait no I forgot the one who complained about it hitting her cervix constantly.

I just realised you said from behind too, so I wouldn't even be able to get it in fully, it'd be more like 3.5 inches, but thanks anyway. I feel a little better.

Upward curve is actually amazing for missionary for hitting g-spot. It severly limits what positions you might you might use, but for few it's amazing.

>tfw have been told by multiple girls they only talked to me because I had a nice dick
>tfw a girl only talked to me to get nudes and vids from me
I didn't know it was possible to feel used in this way desu

Attached: 1467546193704.gif (320x240, 251K)

how big is it exactly? I thought i might have been hitting it while having sex once and im 6.5"

>"Careful you're too big"

Feels good man

hahahahha, so small lol. ;(

>"You have a nice dick"
>"It hurts"
What did she mean by this?
I think it's more likely the small dicked robots are too shy to show anybody.

2 refused sex after seeing it
1 gave me a pity blowjob, i'm still a virgin
I'm not even that small.....

>"it looks so fucking hot"
>"lol dude you're a madman, post it on irc"

first one was my last relationship that failed
second one is my friend after I drew no love deep web on my penis.

it's a bit over 7 inches and quite thick for it's size, one of the perks of having mulatto gene's

Attached: tumblr_p74xbleAh21r6okk0o1_1280.png (1280x1882, 782K)

My ex really liked my dick and even admitted to getting a dildo just like it after we broke up. She said it was just the right shape or something.

Attached: 1500020876321.jpg (542x602, 57K)

"whats this weird flap"
>tfw got a shitty cut.

I showed my cock to a few of my fapping friends and they all loved it

This is what one slut wrote to me

Attached: cock_slut.png (1038x796, 228K)

First bj I got was greeted with "yum" when I took off my pants

thank you for reminding me that i really hate faggots

I'm calling bs on this one, has to be a catfish guy

I went to a doctor a few times with prostate problems (turned out it wasn't anything serious). Not on my penis (it is small) but how damn big are my balls.
>tfw no ball fetishist gf

Rude

Well maybe, he deleted his Discord now but everyone else who saw it had only praise for it

Sister told me it was "a pretty good size, I guess". What did she mean by this?

>it's big
>it's magnificent
>ouch
>huge

I'm like above average

The only person who commented on it was one of my friends when I took a piss on his car. Can't remember what he said but it was something along the lines of "turns out you've got a big dick".
He also said several times he'd have sex with me given the opportunity.

roughly 6"

Reading about all your big dicks is making me horny :3

2 girls said my peepee was big uhhhhh one i put it in and the other i sent pics to but i dont see it but hey ill take the compliment

Attached: 42019503-1DB1-4043-BB9A-0E09D98A0132.jpg (420x213, 38K)

>9 years ago, 8th grade
>PE class
>when the (female) teacher finished explaining what we needed to do, we spread into groups
>one guy looks at my pants and says "hahaha user's got a boner because of !"
>"No I don't."
>"Yes you do!"

The worst (or best?) part is that I really didn't have a boner, I was 100% flaccid

I have a 6.3" dick

can someone explain what's with the weird censoring, i know it's japan laws but how are those 3 bars fine?

well that spoiler didn't work mate

Because it's japan's laws.

What is this
Give me a sauce please

fuck all you big cocked fellas, i just wanna hear about small cocks

Attached: 1424162401792.jpg (444x444, 86K)

>texting with a girl form /soc/
>sends a nude
>send a dick pic like a fucking retard
>she just says awww then blocks me

this was 3 years ago I already gave up

Attached: 559.jpg (389x378, 25K)

usually nothing until after sex. they tell me they thought it was small when they first saw it but when it went in it felt much bigger than they thought. i'm only 6 inches but decent girth but also 6'4" so it looks very small on my body

Back when candid was a thing I had a gal say that she wanted to ride it all night, my current fwb says it's not the biggest she's had but it's the most pleasing both aesthetically and sexually. My ex said it looked tasty and she confirmed it after giving me head. I'm pretty happy with it

That it was massive and she was genuinely concerned if it would fit.
She said I almost choked her to death when she sucked it.

tfw 25 and no one has seen dick....

Attached: 1501582129217.jpg (515x600, 79K)