Good day, robolt

Good day, robolt.

I am a traveler. I am 29 years old, and I have been to more than 32 countries.

I've spent most of my childhood in Japan,
Dated Levantine women in Israel, Turkish women in Turkey, almost got killed in Syria, and had the best food of my life in China with dodgy ingredients and such.
I know robot is safe, robot is warm, but would you consider to be a traveler like me?
Ask me anything.

Attached: 1498550851619.jpg (1920x1098, 482K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daybreak_(painting)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I believe some of you would like to pack up, and ascend.

Attached: 245.jpg (1366x768, 165K)

I have travelled to a lot more places than you. You still have ways to go. But still good job so far, keep at it.

Nope, I'm quite content with my little corner of the world. I've never had that thirst for travel or exploration. I explore the information highway B^)

Thank you, I am not going back to Syria for a while, but North America will be my next toil.

Are you still travelling?

Attached: 1523074167522.png (283x270, 178K)

Im interestes in this but dont have the means.
What kind of job do you have that allows you time to go to that many countries?

Absolutely lovely shades, I mean it.

Attached: 5b64b322cc841d9ca6ccf306b2986bf1_full.jpg (1024x728, 158K)

How did you afford it? Also is it even worth traveling if you're ugly/weird looking and short?

This is what holds me back. I don't see myself meeting people because I'm ugly as fuck, short, and also broke. I feel like the whole thing would end up just being lonely

I previously worked for Japan International Cooperation Agency, hence all the Middle East travels, now I am a freelance interpreter. I can translate books almost anywhere.

Attached: rpg_party_by_cyangmou-d4bloog.png (284x196, 14K)

What kind of jobs do you think would be best to be able to travel?
Travel related jobs or any job that only requires a bachelors?

I accumulated a certain amount of money throughout my Middle East travels, there were times I only worked, and had absolutely no fun outside. Then, I quit my job, and sailed away.

I am half Asian myself, and I am sure you are not as ugly as you perceive yourself. Go to Thailand, China, do some rural work in Japan, teach English, even. You will be revered.

Attached: 1495403560697.jpg (2988x2538, 463K)

ODA projects, EU projects, Erasmus volunteering are always good kick starters. Next tier would be promoting disaster mitigation in needed areas, NATO, UN related relief projects. Expert tier is volunteering or being a consultant in disaster struck areas, having to deal with sickly immigrants and refugees.

Language education and spiritual jobs also works.
(Ex. Yoga instructor, Vedic medicine practicioner, Urdu teacher)

Attached: de_02.jpg (1920x1080, 406K)

thanks user. I still have many doubts and insecurities about this. but I have been thinking about doing this for a long long time. Are you happy now?

Hey, can you tell us more about your experiences, anything will do, really.

Attached: 1498658195321.gif (1600x900, 993K)

Seems tedious and selfless to me. Im not sure Id be able to handle that. Maybe the language ed jobs lol

I sometimes travel around the neighbourhood walking the dog with mother

Attached: 1494386604389.png (580x330, 367K)

I will never stop travelling. Just came back last week from SEA. Next up is China in a few weeks but maybe I will squeeze in a quick trip before that.

I am quite happy, I get to see my family every year, they always throw me a fond welcome dinner. Made many friends, learned languages, experienced some emergency landings, lost my luggage, found a bag full of abandoned contraband in Japan, and returned it to metropolitan police, they were thankful, we went to drink after a week with the policemen and such, it's so much better to be mobile.

Yeah, ED jobs are sufficient enough, you can go ahead an learn a dying art, too. They are plenty in far east.
Kinnikuman is deep within, robot.
Junkman, too.
Which one will it be?

Travelling is more fun than staying at home. I have been all over Europe and most of Asia. Always fun to enjoy the local culture, food, girls. Tinder is literally a godsend for a traveller.

Absolutely lovely. I am currently stationed in Seoul, and I will go back to my home in Chiba soon, start of the June, I'll also be off to Beijing.

If I had a reliable friend who wanted to go with me I'd do it
Not really interested in dating non whites or eating untrustworthy food though, just want to see the cool old buildings and natural beauty of the world
Middle east and north afrcia is terrifying though, China still a bit concerning, india might be fine but rabid mokeys and literal shitting streets, the eurasian steppe is presumably mostly safe although for all we know it could be swarming with nomadic barbarians still becasue who actually goes there to find out lmao, europe might get me blown up or acid attacked.
choices choices, but none of these dangers I want to face alone

Sounds like a waste of money, why not just be comfy neighborhood guy? If you actually do anything other then post here and talk to your neighbors every now and then, then the old man lifestyle can be quit rewarding.

Attached: lonely (1).jpg (576x366, 53K)

I didn't like China that much. But I will check out Xian next. I'll use the 72 hour visa free trick to fly into Xian from Europe and out to Hong Kong. HK is always a blast.

I also liked the idea of having a job that lets you travel or a job centered around travel. Yeah Im probably going to chose something like language ed or that art thing :)
Thanks user

Ah, yes. Tinder is indeed a good advice. I suggest you sign up for Mixi, if you plan to visit Japan again.
I know it's quite tedious to visit the lands you have mentioned, for you, Scandinavian lands, Europe and advanced Asia it is.
It's easier if you indeed find a reliable partner, too.
It is correct, I practice it every now and then, too. But staying in home more than a month, is a pain for me. So my body moves automatically.

Awesome, I assure you that the travels will boost your self-confidence, too. You will see uglier people, and find the beauty in them too, even.

The food you will have there robot, the food you will have there.

I'm no robot. Anyway I read Xian is known for its noodles right?

>Xian
Yes, cold noodles and hand ripped noodle soups I hear.

Do you travel alone? I imagine winning the lottery and seeing the world, but it seems like it's more of a group activity and I don't have any friends

I used to travel alone, now that I have acquaintances in many major cities, I meet with people half way around.

Alone is so much better and easier. You go where you want when you want, can change plans, don't need to make compromises on where to go.

Are you a virgin if not why should we care about you?

>I am not going to make a Virgin Airlines joke.

Well, think of this as an opportunity to meet robots worldwide.

Attached: 2134235345.jpg (828x1020, 181K)

>implying you care about virgins
dont be silly user

You say you're half Asian - what is your other half?
I've been to about half as many countries so far, mainly in a one year period. I've got about 8 years to catch up to you.

I am half Japanese and half Greek, born in Takada/Niigata and hey, you are progressing pretty well, staying at least a year in a country is what I want right now, too. I would love to do it in the States.

Hey,

Attached: 1525719352586.png (893x665, 330K)

I am one so I tend to care.

no you dont
organ

What is this painting? Why do the people look like aliens?

It is a painting called Daybreak.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daybreak_(painting)