FUCK SPIDERS

So normally I am a clean robot, cleaning my room makes me feel /comfy/. This week however I had a few days off since I have been overworked the past 2 weeks and just bummed it out with clothes and shit everywhere.

Well I decided to finally clean up since I go back to work tomorrow and I don't want to come home to a nasty place.

I pick up a semi damp towel and see pic related underneath I panic trying to find something to end it's life and eventually get desperate and use the towel to smash it.

How do you robots live in such filth I have seen some of your battle stations and you guys act like it's so comfy but there is probably all types of spiders and other fucked up shit all around you.

Attached: IMG_7922-e1518628725866-278x303.jpg (278x303, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NcR9af_akCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Spiders are nice if you respect their space. Ive only had one or two in the apartment I live in now. I always just leave them be or if they are big like the one in your pic, capture them in a cup and release them outside. I think I have good spider karma and they are all my bros now.

I like having spiders in the house. They are harmless and they eat cockroaches.

Spider-bros are based, though. They get rid of the many insects that crawl in through the cracks of your door and aren't harmful at all. Honestly, fuck roaches, they're far worse and eat your food while spiderbros help you out.
I bet you're a dirty roach-lover, aren't you, OP?

It's not the big ones that are a problem
I had a tiny little brown house spider stalking me while I slept. I'd wake up covered in new spider bites, drove me insane
He was freaking tiny, but apparently some get a wild crazy idea to try to kill things way bigger than themselves if there's nothing else around to try to eat.

Those are love-bites, user. You need to clean your sheets so you're not laying on his hunting grounds.

Attached: 1487420564391.jpg (633x742, 160K)

youtube.com/watch?v=NcR9af_akCw

All spiders should be exterminated.

Spiders are nature's robots.
>>>/out

I had my mattress on the floor in the corner of my shitty apt, it's web was in that corner near the baseboards/ wall
Never making that mistake again.

I used to sweep spiderwebs from the entrances of my windows and doors until one day I stopped and now I no longer get any earwigs, milipedes, cockroaches or any other shitbug in my house thanks to spidey's guarding the entrances

You sure that wasnt a bed bug? Because usually spiders dont do that.

That's why I keep a can of bug spray in every room.

Fucking sprayed for bugs this year, haven't had a single spider all year which is nice because I used to find 2 or 3 every day. But oh my god the amount of other bugs that have sprouted up is fucking ridiculous. Spider bros come back pls

>earwigs
You're the first person outside of my family I've heard use the correct name for those.

wat. I've never heard them called anything else

It's a regional thing though.

pincher bugs
oreganolio

Faggots keep calling them silverfish

I love spiders. 99% of them will leave you alone and eat the fuckers that DO bother humans like mosquitos/wasps. Generally the only asshole spiders are ones that don't make webs. The ones that just sit in a web all day are bros.

Ditto but I think some people call them pincer bugs
Earwigs are so qt

I call them that too. What else do people call them?

dunno how the fuck anyone could confuse the two

But they look completely different.

Fucking hell I know what you mean, OP, but my fear extends to basically all bugs in general bigger than an ant. FFS, there were two cockroaches in my room, fairly big, and I caught one, but the other one I lost. Its lurking about somewhere right now and im afraid to sleep.

Fuck bugs so goddamned much. One of my bigger fears is them just crawling around the floor near your feet and then touching you. FUCK.

Spiders are fine as long as no one makes me go to Africa or Australia. Dear God Australia is horrifying.

>How do you robots live in such filth
>there is probably all types of spiders and other fucked up shit all around you.

The spiders are why there is no other fucked up shit, the spiders eat them all

Once or twice a month I scatter a handful of spiders all over my messy room like seeds, so that they will keep my place safe from harmful bugs

It really isn't. 99% of the population lives in like the 2 cities and you won't find any of the deadly wildlife there. It's only when you go a few hundred miles away that you get the bad shit

Why once or twice a month? Do they die or what?

Don't be a retard. Spiders are literally cleaning your house of disease-spreading insects for you.

>omg spiders r so scurry, gotta burn down the house now lolo lolololol

>Dear God Australia is horrifying.
it's a meme you 90's born retard

I used to be cool with spiders until I got a bite that left a nasty scab for a few weeks, now I'm like fuck them.

ALL HOME INVADERS WILL BE KILLED
BE IT HUMAN OR SPIDER

>respect their space
IT IS MY SPACE

>t.territorial primate
ooga booga grug