Should Males Submit To Marriage?

Simple question:

Should males submit to marriage (i.e. female domination) or be MGTOW for life?

Vote here:

strawpoll.me/15657022

Attached: marriage.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Females should submit to my genitals.

Attached: Amys-new-boyfriend-really-likes-sheldon-on-the-big-bang-theory-recap-0001.jpg (630x420, 39K)

MGTOW is way better. All the pros but none of the cons. Sexual liberation was a double edged sword and the roasties got skewered. Sex is everywhere and there is not a single incentive for men to marry. Lose half my shit and have one girl who gets fat and mean or have all the gfs I want and no responsibility towards them? No contest.

Daily reminder that Jow Forums is a MGTOW board, libs and tradcucks are two sides of the same pussywhipped coin and need to leave

Attached: 13FDED21-7107-420F-B483-ADDEE1974F2A.jpg (220x271, 21K)

>submit
This is why men aren't worth marrying.

>no responses after this post
Like pottery.

If you don't marry you'll end up killing yourself in your forties and fifties. Of course, we were all going to end up killing ourselves anyway weren't we? How much longer can we last I wonder? Some will escape but not most.

>Two responses later
Like pottery.

>If you don't marry you'll end up killing yourself in your forties and fifties.

Why would I do that?

Because you don't have a wife that nags you to suicide in your thirties.

*tips fedora*
Originaloli

>Should males submit

NEVER

Where is the option that says "I'm not a MGTOW faggot, but no"?

Attached: mfw106.jpg (201x240, 31K)

You're a MGTOW

I am a Christian. Enjoy ur hell, queer.

What makes you think I'm a faggot? Lol

All atheists are gay. If you're too ugly to get a guy to pozz you that doesn't make you any less gay.

Where did I state I'm an atheist, moron?

You are stupid if you want to allow the government to get involved in your relationship. The hospital visitation rules and other minor details can be worked out without the state overseeing and regulating a religious ceremony.

This is quite a loaded question. Marriage is an old institution that serves society. It follows that both the man and woman make selfless sacrifices for the general good. Not only are investments of time expected, of males it is not rarely asked to give their life in war. Long-term monogamy is required by any culture to generate new offspring and high-quality rearing of the new generations. Today, marriage has been increasingly transformed for the convenience of females so much, that men are shying away from it. In order to save Western society this has to be revised and rebalanced or it will be doomed and gradually devoured by muslims.

If you believe the feminist narrative that marriage is women's enslavement, you're really dumb

It's technically applying the laws of property rights to your relationship.

And the women get the better deal. They get to take half the man's property if they split, she gets complete control of the kids.
Maybe back in the day it was more male-centered but not anymore.

> inb4 someone says "you're assuming the man always makes more"

If kids come into the picture she can quit any job she had previously and stick you with all the bills, and still have an 85% chance of winning the child custody battle.

These insane divorce laws are why marriage is in decline in the West. Women always wonder why men are commitment phobic. To their credit, their choice of terminology is quite apt: it is indeed a fear on the part of man. What's not so apt is their confusion as to why men feel this way.

You implied it with the fedora tipping. Already got the HIV Associated Precognitive Disorder? Scroll up and try actually reading the posts you reply to, and what you posted as well.Or just keep sucking dicks, not like anything will change the fact you belong in hell.