What's the happiest you've ever made a woman who isn't related to you?

What's the happiest you've ever made a woman who isn't related to you?

Attached: how sweet.jpg (750x937, 158K)

I had sex with a gilf the same day I visited her for a few hours.

Probably an old lady I used to help at the retirement home.

I unconditionally loved my gf for 4 years and helped her through her parent's divorce. I've made her cry tears of joy.
She repaid me by breaking up with me because I wasn't going to be the "breadwinner" of the relationship.
Women don't love their partners.

I cant honestly remember. Probably never made them happy.......
Does my presence count?

I think I know where this thread is going.

Attached: 094.flv_preview.jpg (960x540, 285K)

I got a big dick so every girl Ive ever known.

The only joy you've ever brought to girls is tears of laughter when you take off your underwear.

women dont feel emotions, they just feign them for social acceptance.

I make women happy all the time. All I have to do is leave the room

She's a piece of shit for leaving you, if that's the only reason. I hope you end up in a place where you are content with life.

This some sort of a hentai doujin?

I think every woman I met got very happy when I got out of their sight.

Probably when I missed the metro to get to Kiev airport and spent three/ four hours to running around trying to get supplies. So I tried going to a petrol station to get water yet forgot that I just got some fancy sparkling Georgian water and a litre of sparkling which I consider the most foul-tasting beverage in existence. Anyhow went to another store to get some fresh mineral water but they were closed and as I left one of the female employees had a laughing fit at me while I was pretty much coming to the realization that I was stranded and was in a very perturbed mind-set until I asked a couple of really young policemen when it would be open again and though they found it hilarious they were incredibly kind and really helpful.

Attached: 30.png (161x202, 9K)

Pleased, satisfied, safe
for a couple of years

Did you schedule another flight or did you stay in Kiev? That sounds like such a comfy story, I wanna visit Kiev

Ive never made anyone happy

Thanks, it's been 9 years since. I'm pretty much over it but that doesn't stop the occasional dream where it's like we never broke up in the first place... they're comfy and nostalgic but I also wake up with a profound sense of loss after it's over.
I'm pretty much blackpilled on relationships anyway now.

i helped a young girl carry heavy stuff. she looked happy afterwards and became very friendly towards me ever since.

Gifted them a VIP on a Minecraft server

I was always quiet in school. A girl asked me for a pencil and I gave her two and said that she had one for later. She smiled at me and said thank you. Every day after that she would talk to me and realized that I was really nice. She always took my pencils. For her birthday I bought her pencils and kissed her on the cheek. She blushed and thanked me. I miss that lady. Never gonna be closer with someone ever again

Holy shit, you honestly believe that she must stay with you forever just because you made her happy for a couple years? How delusional can a person be? Clearly you are not a good person and she made the right decision splitting up with you.

Yeah, user. Generally you imagine someone will stay with you if they seem to be happy about it.

I hadn't scheduled a flight from Kiev though when I went to this folk festival I realized that I might miss my flight from Vilnius if I use buses to get back so tried to find the airport (there are two in the city) to get a flight and short-cut around, ended up spending almost all of the money I had with me getting back. Prior to that I tried walking the distance though there were no signs that said how to get to the airport and went through a lot of the gopnik areas, no-one around really, just lots of petrol stations and tower blocks. Eventually I did find a police patrol and one of them set me up with a surprisingly cheap taxi to get me there and I ended up sleeping at the airport (given that I didn't have the money to really go to hotels or anything). Kiev's a lovely place by the way, just make sure to visit the Lavra early in the morning for free access like I did; you get a war museum, monument that looks slightly like the "Motherland Calls", this really nice Transcaucasian bakery kiosk and the Holodomor memorial in one spot, its so cozy in parts. Going inner cities and there is the odd case of Soviet-era tower blocks and skyscrapers intertwined, far more modern than you would think and not so many homeless (though I did find a spot where they converge, spent the night before just walking around pretty much). Sorry if I'm rubbing it in. Hope you're doing well user.

Attached: WP_20180418_073.jpg (2592x1456, 903K)

Went separate ways with ex since our career choices required us to move apart to opposite sides of the country. She was shy and had traumas from last relationship where his bf beat her. During our relationship I periodically taught her more self-confidence, how to appear more social from the outside, how to drink, how to play better games than just Pokemon (like Homm 3) and how to trust. She legitimately grew more as a person in our relationship and my presence was therapeutic for her, something which I'm genuinely proud of. Feels good to have been that influence which has allowed some other person to pick her pieces and stand up again.

>just want to be in a loving relationship
>YOU'RE A HORRIBLE PERSON

lol k

You cannot go into every relationship thinking that this will be the one that lasts forever. It's part of growing up to realize that love fades in relationships, and it may not always be the love that YOU possess for the other person that fades. Everyone in their life gets dumped and experiences heartbreak. The vast majority eventually move on and learn this lesson.
This user, however, is completely selfish by putting his happiness over his partners by expecting her to be with him forever. That's not how it works. What if she had not broken up with him, and a few years go by. In these few years, user discovers that he is not happy in the relationship anymore. Would he also be expected to give up his entire life just for her?

Monogamy is dead I suppose, better to have many partners and burn out your ability to pair bond.

>t. regular sociopathic roastie

I had an argument last night with a woman about this, I asked to rectify equality with female hypergamy. like always she spewed a bunch of nonsense about how it "makes sense" for women to desire partners who are superior to them and that there is no reason why that should get in the way of women's equality as a whole.
Women don't think about consequences nor do they have emotions. They are fundamentally broken and need to be re engineered.

is that a fucking ring pop

lmao holy shit i used to get those all the time when i was a kid, oh man the memories. those and those little candy spray things. always went down by the corner store after elementary school to buy them with the lunch money i saved. the old guy working the store even called me the ring pop kid

good times man, really good times. i havent thought about those things in a while

what's image from?

Dagashi kashi.

Orrggigginalsalllsteststionnitoni passttentimenttenttitto esta saucese jvino.

Oh, pretty sure that's a gag manga, does it switch up later on?