The Dream: Becoming the house husband of a rich and attractive woman

The Dream: Becoming the house husband of a rich and attractive woman.
The Method to Achieve this: ???

Attached: 6520b300175012b33ea288218381cbb4girlsinbikinisanimestyle.jpg (736x1067, 82K)

motherducker if the secret to such a thing was known all the positions would be filled by now anyway

possess large genitals and be very proficient in coitus

Attached: Amys-new-boyfriend-really-likes-sheldon-on-the-big-bang-theory-recap-0001.jpg (630x420, 39K)

Be good looking, charismatic and help in household

That's one of my dreams as well. Though you'd have to be on top of things so your wife does not stop fucking you.

It's not as good as you'd think it'd be, trust me. I spend all day cleaning up the house and hardly ever get any time to myself. But I can't not clean the house, or else I get beat.

sounds hot tbqh famalamanamanazoid

I don't care about rich or successful where do I find a woman who looks like this?

Do you live in Burgerland?

It's not hot at all. My hands still hurt from where she ran over them with a clothes iron for not ironing her clothes fast enough.

gets divorce raped anyways.... also in higher percentages than "normal" couples...

women simple dont like betas... betas are good only for money.

Damn, that sucks. It's too bad she didn't run over your dick, that'd be hot as hell.

Just divorce her for spousal abuse and get all her moneys

Maybe you shouldn't pick a woman that'd divorce you then.
Also being a stay at home husband has nothing to do with being beta.

I know I can handle this level of abuse. I just don't want to be homeless, sleeping on the street again. She saved my life and I love her for that.

C U C K
CuckoId.

>be attractive
>con a thirsty milf

I ended up the house husband of a tittymonster who works a fairly high end govt. job and earns a lot. I do most of the house cleaning (except cleaning clothes) and I clean the kitchen every day and prepare dinner. My only other job really is knocking her up constantly.

How I did it:
>have ~50 fembot gfs over the course of a couple of years
>stay in contact only with the most intelligent and hardworking ones
>cultivate a gfd personality in them
>choose the best one when they're close to finishing their education/starting their career
>have qt wealthy femdom gf

>or else I get beat
Then no reason to clean ever

Sounds nice, too bad I failed at the first step

I do this. I spent about a year getting Jow Forums before I started targeting women on Tinder who look slightly older than me but no older than 30-35 who mention kids or have kids in their profile pic. I've been hitting up single mothers for casual sex for the last 2 years now.

Those women are so thirsty they'll let you do just about anything for a relatively attractive guy that treats them nice and says he loves kids. Have them do all sorts of sexual favors until they start to bring up marriage then I ghost them.

Women spent the first 25 years of my life treating me like shit. So I'll spend the next 25 years treating them like shit. And it'll only get easier as I rise in my career and my market value increases. Bitches wet themselves over a guy in a nice car.

I don't want plates smashed over my head for not doing the dishes properly, I don't want to be whipped with extension leads or have boiling water thrown at me. I don't wsnt sny of this. But thats just the price of true love. I'll probably kill myself if I end up homeless and alone again.

ask me how i know you're a tranny

I'm not a tranny though. I'm just a man whose parents didn't give a shit about him. I spent my teenage years without a home, but now I have a wife and a home. If the price I have to pay is a little pain, I'll gladly endure it.

I knew a girl who came from a loaded family (then again her mother divorce-raped the dad so there's that) and had her career set for her and who also liked me. She was all about her studies and her monies and would regularly invite me over, her mother knew me, it was nice for a poorfag like me. Then as soon as she graduated and actually started working full-time her tune changed. Working sucks, I just want to be home and have a family, etc. Basically she's looking at me saying "even if we do this you will have to make all the money and do everything in general".

Still, it was nice. All these semi-rich friends from good homes and sheltered conversations like "user what's the problem, just get a pilot's license and buy a small plane, they're not that expensive". But a woman bringing money into any sort of relationship? A nice fantasy.

Attached: 1458945615421.png (861x758, 26K)

For anyone who is curious: A pilot license is about 90.000$ to 200.000$ (+housing costs), depending on schools and how fast you learn. Similar to European Car license the price goes up the more training lessons you need. Takes 2 years and after this, you are legally allowed to fly passenger planes.
I know a guy that paid for the training himself and after completion he went to an airline and got a job there.