The reason you can't get a gf is because you have the mind of a roastie...

The reason you can't get a gf is because you have the mind of a roastie. You chase after literal stacys instead of giving ugly girls a chance. Stop bringing up "muh female hypergamy" "muh male oppression" when you don't even think twice of giving bottom of the barrel women the time of the day. I bet once in a while you pass by creatures like this in the street and automatically think to yourself "holy shit I would never come to bring myself any where near that subhuman, lol what an ugly abomination" Women aren't the only ones who engage in this practice. You are all affected by lookism as well. You participate in it just as much, you think of it just as much, if not more. you discriminate and you all fantasize yourself with above average stacys in your romantic honeymoon together. yet in the same breath you criticize women for doing the same exact thing you do that you claim to despise.
You're all disgusting, hypocritical shitstains who deserve to rot in their self made pit of loneliness.

Attached: IMG_2953.jpg (360x480, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mYJyfav_yCc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The reason I cant get a gf is because im too lazy to attempt it.

What's the point of getting a gf if it's a girl you're not attracted to and you don't have feeling for?

What's the point of Stacy going after an ugly manlet if it's a guy they're not attracted to and don't have feelings for?

Jheeeze!
Come down. Its about attraction at the end of the day. We cant be with people we think are ugly. We can "settle" for below average.
The problem is girls get a pass on this thing. While us guys are shamed into liking really ugly girls.

I mean you're not wrong but it would never happen for a Stacy to go for an ugly manlet

What do you imagine when you think Stacy is it

>the popular and pretty one that always have orbiters but still pine for Chad
>the popular and pretty one so full of herself by orbiters even Chad isn't good enough

The latter Stacy ironically can end up with a ugly manlet

>You chase after literal stacys
Who exactly are you talking to?

>You chase after literal stacys instead of giving ugly girls a chance.
this is such a normalfag thing to say
like "jus bee urself"
I don't even leave my room let alone talk to women and I know most robots are the same way
I certainly could never muster the confidence to ask out a stacy

yeah and that latter relationship would be unstable and shit though

>tfw try to talk to average looking match who has liked me back btw
>still ignores me
why, because she has a plethora of people just like me

Why settle for an uggo when Im easily an 8/10

Then this thread clearly isn't targeted at you. Also you shouldn't be on r9k to begin with you normienigger. Go back to fucking thots on tinder like the manwhore you are.

Resident r9k rapper here again, gonna hijack this bait thread to promote my single "Forever Alone" Be my friend!

youtube.com/watch?v=mYJyfav_yCc

Attached: poop.jpg (1024x576, 58K)

Fuck off nigger

Muted for 32 seconds because my comment was not orginal

>you have the mind of a roastie.
You're half right. I don't want stacy, but I do want someone with what is typically "masculine" confidence to claim me. Unfortunately I'm not gay, so that doesn't exist for me. All dominant women only know how to be bossy and don't seem to understand the subtleties of it.

Attached: 1525723391274.png (274x411, 187K)

Almost everyone here just goes on about how its all about looks, of course it matters but the fact that you dont or just barely see anything else when thinking of a relationship is why you cant get a girlfriend
Because youre shallow and you objectify women. This board is full of shallow people hating on shallow people

I would date that girl if she was okay with me beeing a NEET.
Your move?

Attached: NEET.png (418x418, 125K)

Also this is the difference between incels and robots
Incels are the shallow people like I described
Robots just have severe social or mental problems that prevent them from from finding love, or even prevent them from having friends
Robots are victims, incels are failed predators

Plenty of shallow people get laid, dummy.

The reason you can't get a gf is because you have the mind of a roastie. You chase after literal stacys instead of giving downie girls a chance. Stop bringing up "muh female hypergamy" "muh male oppression" when you don't even think twice of giving bottom of the barrel women the time of the day. I bet once in a while you pass by creatures like this in the street and automatically think to yourself "holy shit I would never come to bring myself any where near that subhuman, lol what an ugly abomination" Women aren't the only ones who engage in this practice. You are all affected by ableism as well. You participate in it just as much, you think of it just as much, if not more. you discriminate and you all fantasize yourself with above average stacys in your romantic honeymoon together. yet in the same breath you criticize women for doing the same exact thing you do that you claim to despise.
You're all disgusting, hypocritical shitstains who deserve to rot in their self made pit of loneliness.

Attached: 2_02_v3.jpg (800x533, 82K)

Yeah, but the difference is that Incels are also gross

No the reason I don't have a gf is because I'm afraid to talk to people in general

Attached: 825f558cc902f429aaca1167819c1b8d2cff1582761c4766c9afb1b652f325f6.png (344x181, 93K)

I would date that girl if she was nice. In fact, she wouldn't probably date ME because I'm 5'8 and bald fkn LOL. What now retard?

Go for a retard instead. They need love too.

Attached: chromosomally_enhanced.jpg (1164x1747, 1.15M)

Even Brads have to go for literal retards now. I can't compete. What's lower than a girl with downs, that's probably my match.

Attached: XE2PmOy.jpg (488x572, 87K)

I'm reasonably attractive and have low standards, I've posted my picture here once and several people exclaimed "You can't be a robot!" yet I can't find a gf. That's because ultimately looks don't matter that much, it's personality and despite what you'd think most fembots don't actually want a robot neetchad if his only interests are shallow mediums like anime and shitposting. They want some intellectual who reads philosophy or some pretentious shit.

I'm white
I'm 6'3"
Blue eyes, blonde hair
My dick is above average

What's wrong? Nothing physically, you see even mentally ill women have absurd expectations and the closer you are to their ideal the more harsher it is when they realize you're still a shitposting autistic NEET that lives in his moms basement. Looks don't matter much sadly.

That's a Stacy with down's. Go with a fat downie who's past her prime.

No, the reason I can't get a gf is because I can't trust people. When a girl approaches me or flirts with me, I imagine she has ulterior motives and is mocking or tricking me.
As for dating ugly girls, it would have to be a very confident girl to keep pushing me until I "get it", and I doubt such a confident girl would be ugly. I honestly wouldn't care, I have no friends to judge me, and I barely even attempt to look decent myself.

>be me
>7/10 could pass as chad
>crippling social anxiety due to childhood trauma make me extremely weird around people
>i feel every stare people give me walking down the street
>transferred to my 4th school ever since getting into highschool three months before graduation
>decide to fake being chad to see what it's like
>pickclothes.exe
>haircut.exe
>facialcare.exe
>faking chad turned out successful, roasties left and right
>notice this qt during school party
>prior to party this qt was messaging me already
>google.exe
>helped a lot with conversations
>few minutes into party i'm dragged into a meeting
>they tell me i'm a candidate for man of the night normie shit
>thefuck.png
>go with it
>after the event i go back to the party
>qt is looking at me
>a friend of hers tells me if qt could dance with me
>fuckyes.jpeg
>start dancing with her
>she dances like an absolute autist
>interesting.png
>i go along dancing like an autist with her
>people stared at us funny as they made a circle around us

I don't care about looks at all. I've dated an actual retard who asked me out.
Humans are horrible bags of shit.

Eat shit trap poster

You're delusional mate. If you were attractive, you would attract. Simple as that. You're not in the top 20% of men in terms of looks. Sorry.

Oh yeah, elderly Hugh Heffner was such a catch. Bitches love wrinkles.

He was rich, but so was Elliot Rodger and that kid still died without getting puss.

Attached: 59cd60eed7605b3e008b478a-750-563.jpg (750x563, 74K)

You are thinking like fags instead of like women, just saying.

Do you think I'm narcissistic? Whenever I ask other anons or post on /soc/ I'm called attractive so I can only go off others basis for me.

Attached: IMG_20180410_235507.jpg (540x960, 136K)

Blond hair you say, closer to ginger mate

the fuck are you here for

That's a Chad face. You are a Chad.

Dirty blonde or brown? I haven't went outside that often but I used to have blonde hair.

I'm telling you why reeeeeeeeeee

Attached: IMG_20180424_195559.jpg (640x632, 74K)

If you don't attract females IRL, outside your little /soc/ bubble, you're not attractive sorry.

Post dick pic? Here's anime tits to help you get it up.

Attached: autismu.jpg (1280x1810, 639K)

he's looking for attention and you're giving it to him

Good, he deserves it for being hot. I'd hop on that dick right now if I could

i hate you more than i hate myself at the moment. go play with roasties if that's what you get off on.

yo is this the guy in the pic samefagging lmfao what a mentally ill freak

I'm a NEET of 5 years with no IRL friends who can't even get a mentally ill e-gf despite anons here claiming it should be the easiest thing possible, as if women are throwing themselves at me and I'm pushing them off. When in reality I'm just another pathetic orbiter.

I'm not a fucking faggot and don't pretend to be a woman reeeee

Attached: DXeDHjkWAAAdkwG.jpg_large.jpg (392x469, 40K)

Go swim in the sewers, ugly.

How hard is it to follow the ONE FUCKING RULE of this board?

Attached: donotpostpicturesfaggot.png (1238x385, 233K)

I am a woman you cacashit

Now show me your dikku

Why would I follow rules when I can simply use a VPN to circumvent a ban? I come here for my own enjoyment not others.

Attached: 18449764_126446021240818_19282895_n.png (462x405, 208K)

Bad boys are hot.

If you had Discord sure, I'm not the type to publicly post lewds.

What color are your pubes?

Attached: dViaOq3.jpg (1042x578, 41K)

>Live in small town
>Every fembot-tier betazoid hag is either already in a relationship or has already fucked one of my friends
So that's about it. I can either continue to orbit illusions on the internet, or chase after my friend's old fleshlight.
>Pro tip: one of these options is free

Attached: 1521139981538.jpg (800x600, 152K)

>I'm a NEET of 5 years
This explains everything then. You're mentally ill, and not in the good dark triad way. You're like a downie, except you look good. Good genetics are usually a package deal. Sucks to be you I guess lol.

I'd really appreciate it if you killed yourself asap

Where are you from? oreganoli

North Carolina, close to Charlotte.

Well shit. I was gonna offer to ride your dick but you're on another continent.

Kill me now

That's how it usually goes, thanks user though...

It's better to be single than to have to date some ugly bitch. That's just more degrading.

I agree with OP. Does anyone who agrees with OP wanna talk on discord? We need to talk about a plan on how to peacefully bring down lookism and materialism. A real plan guys. Like maybe a walk or something.... I'm serious this isn't memery. Also I'm into finding ugly people to have sex with each other.

Attached: 1525412491517.jpg (506x667, 42K)