Advice

So I have an issue and would like some advice. Been masturbating so much over the past few years and its gotten to the point where I don't have that "good feeling" whenever I do. I tried having sex but I just get bored after a while.
Have I lost my dick or is there something I can do?

Attached: 1517327530534.jpg (177x250, 6K)

Stop masturbating right now.I am on week three on not masturbating and I feel more alive than I have in years. Do not even do it once. It literally drains you, physically, mentally and spiritually. It is simply not natural. It will be very difficult to quit but you must focus on never doing it again. Make a serious effort to change this about your life and break that habit because if you do not stop you will only feel worse, and if you manage to quit it then you will feel better.

You can do it and I believe in you.

Thanks user. But I don't know how much that would work. I am willing to give it a try. Last time I tried to quit cold turkey, I ended up getting pains in my stomach, migraines constantly, and even (as expected) a little pain in my balls. Anything for that?

All that you can do is endure the pain until you are through the hell of withdrawl because masturbation is an addiction that consumes your mind and soul. That is why you feel bad when you stop. Just keep going through the pain and you will overcome the urges in time but YOU MUST QUIT RIGHT NOW. It will be one of the most difficult things you ever do, you have to FORCE YOURSELF to refrain from doing it ever again. Find some other way to occupy your time and your mind. I wish you all the best on your journey.

YOU CAN DO IT BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN YOU

I don't know, man. It's one of my most effective ways to de-stress. I mean, its free, easy, and doesn't eat up my time.
But, if you think I can do it I will try and get a support group to help me as if I try to do it alone I might relapse a lot.
>don't believe it will work

Believe in yourself. Not the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you.
BELIEVE IN THE YOU WHO BELIEVES IN YOURSELF

Attached: kaminattgl.png (1600x900, 790K)

Fuck it. I've got nothing else to lose.

YOUR DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS
BELIEVE IN YOURSELF
NOT THE YOU WHO BELIEVES IN ME
NOT THE ME WHO BELIEVES IN YOU

Attached: Kamina1534239047.jpg (736x1030, 55K)

What ever you are taking, share

I am sober. I am smoking American Spirit Gold cigarettes if you want to know, but otherwise I am not even high right now, I have just discovered that in order to be motivated you must MOTIVATE YOURSELF. I also love Gurren Lagann and Kamina is my anime hero and his inspiration inspires me to inspire you so QUIT YOUR BAD HABITS AND IMPROVE YOUR LIFE

Attached: kamina_by_oldhat104-d7x05av.png (1024x576, 156K)

>No drugs
>No fap
>Good mood
What the fuck

I would never have believed that I would feel this way either BUT I DO FEEL THIS WAY AND SO CAN YOU. Take steps to MAKE YOURSELF better and you will be amazed at what you can do! I truly believe in you because I was once where you are now and I am telling you that YOU CAN CREATE YOURSELF AND YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE RIGHT NOW

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-02 at 5.16.47 AM.png (657x663, 362K)

I recommend that you watch Gurenn Lagann in its entirety. It is a truly wonderful anime that changed my life and inspired me and I think it can do the same for you. Kamina is probably the most inspiring character ever created in any story and he is and always will be my hero. Watch it and you will be inspired too, I promise!

YOUR DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS
BELIEVE IN YOURSELF
NOT IN THE YOU WHO BELIEVES IN ME
NOT ME WHO BELIEVES IN YOU

Attached: Kamina1593847.jpg (1600x1000, 274K)

>anime
>inspiring
Pick one.

Gurren Lagann is an anime that is also inspiring. Watch it and you will see.

Shut up norman
Trying to spread nofap like a goddamn religion

Try not masturbating for at least three weeks before you dismiss what I am telling you.

Hey, you're the user that made that advice thread. Nice to see you again.

I make the wanderer threads. Nice to see you too, user, whether or not we have met.

>Been masturbating so much over the past few years and its gotten to the point where I don't have that "good feeling" whenever I do
Falsehood. I've masturbated at least twice a day every day since I was 13 (now 22) and it still feels great.

Biologically and chemically identical to fucking. Your brain literally doesn't know the difference in the moment. At best you could say psychologically you feel like a sad sack of shit with no gf. But it's not unhealthy in the slightest.

>anecdotal evidence
to each their own. maybe OP just needs to cut back on it. i quit masturbating a few weeks ago and it is difficult but i feel like it is making me better. i have more self control and i feel like my reproductive organ is repairing itself from years of abuse. that is my anecdotal evidence

it's not identical to sex because sex is with another person and that alone changes how your brain responds compared to masturbating. i am a sad person with no gf but i don't want to go back to masturbating because i did it for years since i was probably like 13 or something and i feel free from the urge to do it now, so i feel more free.

>complains about anecdotal evidence
>responds with anecdotal evidence
You're experiencing a placebo effect. The same chemical reactions occur in the brain whether it's masturbation or sex. Again, at worst you feel like a lonely loser afterward because your dick wasn't in a woman. That isn't masturbation's fault, it's your perspective that's the problem. You stop masturbating and deny yourself those thoughts, and wow suddenly you're not so sad about those thoughts any more! It's fuck all to do with masturbation itself. Someone is perfectly happy masturbating alone won't see any improvements to their mood or life if they stop masturbating

I was on nofap for 35 days once but I didn't feel like it had changed anything. The only reason why I did this was because I wanted to remain pure for my waifu.

Now the only way I masturbate is when I kiss a screen with my waifu's face on it. It's weird, but it feels so fucking good.

i was not complaining about you sharing your anecdotal evidence, just pointing out that you were. that is why i said that i, too was sharing anecdotal evidence because i was. our experience in life is different but they are our experiences and not scientific evidence, that is all.

the reactions that occur in the brain during masturbation and sex are similar, but different. it is as different as sex with another person is different from having sex with yourself.

clearly op is not happy masturbating so maybe they need to cut back or even quit all together and their life might improve