Any bots here have a hidden stash of snacks?

Any bots here have a hidden stash of snacks?

Attached: HiddenStash.png (1392x1080, 1.55M)

No because I always eat them

and I live alone I can be naked all the time and eat and fap whevener I want

those are snacks? Atleast have some cheese and crackers and fruit in there man. Maybe some ginger biscuits. Snack like a god. Also the most expensive non green tea you can find.

Attached: Cheese-and-Crackers.jpg (4212x2808, 1.93M)

i'm 98% sure you're an effeminate twink euro

Nope, think exactly opposite side of the globe.

This is why I don't buy snacks
I'd just eat them all and get fat

Healthy, well-adjusted eaters need to GTFO MY BOARD

Attached: 1421265093321.gif (450x450, 215K)

Thats what meals are for, doesnt have to be much. A sandwich and a can of soda is normally what I have for lunch.
Healthy, lol fuck off. Still consistent eating and sleeping can change a man.

Attached: grilled-reuben-sandwich.jpg (2458x1650, 188K)

i dont understand the concept of a "snack stash"
why? are you a 9 year-old stealing sweets from this kitchen? an obese man trying to hide his habits from his wife?

I have a snack box in my room so I don't have to leave it to get food.

Based sandwich here, sardizzles.

Attached: 4DCB4BB1-4815-4776-917A-1E9F71D52B33.jpg (104x82, 10K)

Why would I need to hide my snacks? My survival rations, now that's a whole 'nother story. They're out in the shed, under the floor, buried four feet deep in a big plastic bucket. Also got some matches, first aid kit, foldable shovel and an army sleeping bag that's good up to -40f. Two dozen cans of campbel's chunky chili, a homemade hobo stove, and some various granola bars and a fifth of cheap vodka. I'm set if the shit ever goes down and I need to hoof it for awhile.

Gunz, lets talk about em
>inb4 glock or Taurus

>cheese and pepperoni and chick'n in a bisket cracker master race

It's gotten harder to eat them since I lost my teeth but I'll be damned if I let that stop me from enjoying my favorite snack.

Ive grown quite fond of the pate with raisins in it and ham, or just plain gouda on a cracker, also copius ammounts of grapes and apple slices.
For me its always a rueben/cuban and a pepsi, maybe some chips. Swear im not a fat cunt, honest.

Attached: lunch-dinner_sandwiches_reuben-supermelt.jpg (1280x720, 222K)

I dont do dairy. Ive always wanted a Cuban sandwich though, can you post one without cheese?

so just ham/pork, sauce and pickles? Guess it will work, i always have fuck all cheese in my sandwhiches anyways. Just be sure to get Cuban bread, or else its just a normalfag sandwhich.

that's weird
the food doesn't look like mine but that pantry and the shelf and color of the wall looks exactly like mine
are you in my apartment? did you replace my food with this stuff?

why do you type like such a fucking queer? you realize people understand """"Proper English""" without the need to use it? I guarantee you don't talk like that in person

every robot needs a stash of food and beverages to survive if company is over. you should supplies to survive without leaving your room for at least 72 hours.

Attached: robostash.jpg (918x1632, 408K)

That is an impressive stash, is it yours?

White people *rolls eyes*