Incel

>incel
No such thing. Anyone can have sex if they really want to. Take responsibility for your life.

Attached: 724528.jpg (1600x1200, 395K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=czGZOxROVp0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

normaIfag get out reee

Looks like I never wanted sex in the first place.

>anyone can have sex if they really want to

So bassically rape?

>poor
No such thing. Anyone can have money if they really want to. Take responsibility for your life.

Attached: 9c73636c-1794-47a3-b4cf-43249e7c1553.jpg (766x960, 48K)

Yea getting sex is easy. That is why prostitution is the oldest profession. That is ehy there are tons of dating coaches out there. That why potn sites have hugh traffic. That is why dating sites have enormous revenue s. So easy

What about the cremated?

>ugly

No such thing. Anyone can be chad if they really want to. Take responsibility for your life.

Look, I WISH this was true but it isn't. 28yo kissless virgin who's worked full time for 10 years with decent pay and even goes to the gym to keep Jow Forums.

Can't hold a fucking conversation with a woman to save my life let alone get sex because the only interests I have are games and anime and women don't like that shit and find it creepy when an adult talks about them.

Won't pay for it though because every hooker I ever laid eyes on was hideous.

>paraplegic
No such thing. Anyone can walk if they really want to. Take responsibility for your life.

haha jokes on you I've lost all interest in having sex, I'm basically a "volcel" now.

It's probably cuz you have shit taste in anime

Shut the fuck up, check your noncel privilege.

>dead
No such thing. Anyone can be alive if they really want to. Take responsibility for your life.

>low iq
No such thing. Anyone can have a high iq if they really want to. Take responsibility for your life.

I want a relationship to happen to me, but I don't want to be out there looking for it. Hunting is painful to me, I hate it more than I hate loneliness.
So why would I do what hurts me more - hunting in the social space, instead of what hurts me less - not doing it and being alone?
Still I wish love and companionship would occur, and someone would find me. I just won't be looking for them.

Attached: 8b1[1].png (1126x845, 666K)

>black
No such thing. Anyone can be white if they really want to. Take responsibility for your life.

resident r9k rapper here again, gonna hijack this bait thread to promote my single "couldnt say hello" Check me out!

youtube.com/watch?v=czGZOxROVp0

>homeless

no such thing. just move to one of your summer houses duh.

You're right I'm actually volcel

Sup, my fellow Argentinian

Attached: argentina.png (860x684, 228K)

>they don't have bread?
>Let them eat cake

Attached: 800px-Marie-Antoinette,_1775_-_Musée_Antoine_Lécuyer.jpg (800x1047, 212K)

>all these triggered redditors posting their shit analogies

>projecting triggerdom

>people here compare their themself with being naturally /socially handicapped
And you question why all of you are getting de-humanized

>blind
No such thing. Anyone can see if they really want to. Take responsibility for your life.

Would you have sex with me?

>their themself

Attached: eg.jpg (445x629, 44K)

I was there too. Start a Youtube channel, even let's plays are fine. Talking for hours to a microphone can prepare you to talk to people. Once you'll be able to make streams with engaged chat (it took me 1 year) you'll be ready.
There's also a bonus of fangirls. Often they arr too young to be legal, but they fuel hypergamy of older girls.

Have you ever considered the reason why you're an incel isn't women's fault but your own? What do you have to offer a woman that other guys don't?

No one is entitled to sex. If you bitch about not getting it and pin the blame on women or minorities, you're no better than SJWs who blame white men for everything they dislike or Jow Forums who blame the Jews for everything they dislike.

Attached: 1513901749380.jpg (3044x1600, 471K)

>What do you have to offer a woman that other guys don't?
I like being the big and little spoon.

Submissiveness in males is not attractive to females.

>No one is entitled to sex
Exactly that is the point behind being an incel, otherwise incels would just be rapists.

>No one is entitled to sex.
Direct that line to a typical roastie. She'd scream you to the ground.

Yes, of course its my fault. I am not willing to go out there and risk dignity and sense of self on a compromise, and so I am alone.

>being so low IQ you don't realize what you're saying is completely true
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Being an incel is YOUR fault because you aren't doing shit to rectify it lol.

Whats what I wrote, you tremendous faggot. Can't you read?

>
>No one is entitled to sex.
Wasn't this what sexual liberation for women was all about? To enable casual sex to the typical female? It was one of the main axes of the movement.
Obviously betas are not human, so they don't matter.

Sora!!!!!!!! :D

Technically almost right, 99% of all incels could buy sex or rape someone. A very few may be disabled and unable to rape, and too poor or ugly to buy sex, but for almost everyone, rape is an option.
That's not what people want, though. I don't know what it really is incels want, but as a foreveralone, which may be similar, it's about being wanted, not about sex. Lack of sex is just a symptom.

You are autistic. Women never said "I am entitled to sex." The sexual liberation movement was about it being more acceptable for women to fuck who they wanted outside of wedlock if they could get it.

>implying that those shots are costless and the cost is trivial to the typical runned-down beta

>You are autistic
>sexual liberation movement was about it being more acceptable for women to fuck who they wanted
thank you for confirming my point

>NOOOOO A GIRL WAS DISGUSTED WITH ME

>RAPIST ... SOMEBODY HELP

You've spent too much time on Jow Forums. IRL women are not going to accuse you of rape unless you lay hands on them. If you're that worried approach in a public place and stealthily record it. Stop making excuses and being delusional.

The reason incel are not getting laid is because they waste their time here and not outside. If they trash out the technology they will start to need to socialize in order to not get bored and eventually they will get laid

>MGTOW
>"They're just mad that they can't get laid"
>Incel
>"They could get laid if they really tried"

>unless you lay hands on them

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHA

Haha. Whether I'm coping or I just don't care, I don't care for sex anymore. 21, virgin here and I just don't care about a relationship or sex. I think about girls sure but I have bigger problems to deal with like making ends meet and going back to school. Stop Incel posting, go to reddit where they have a "community" and shit on them. At least you can get wicked upboats.

Attached: 1525240001917.png (500x706, 450K)