It wasn't women's rights

It wasn't just laws and womens rights that gave rise to sluts. It was the birth control pill and condoms and quick abortion methods.
It was science that created incels.

Attached: boomer.png (381x353, 40K)

Also birth control fucks with roasties heads, making the already unstable female even more volatile.

People wouldn't fuck around if kids were created the moment you did it.

True, sex used to be an action that had it's own unique consequences in the form of pregnancy.
Now instead of being an act that forms new life, it's just a recreational activity.
They deserve any STD's they get.

>Blames the socitey for being unfuckable

>can't even spell "society"

Imagine if you couldn't treat sexual diseases. Many of em would just drop dead.

ONE can only hope desu family onions

Wrong. Science made being an incel impossible.

What the fuck is that logic?
>science made women have more sex so it's science's fault that I don't have sex
If anything, it made the chances better, because I sincerely doubt anyone wants to breed with you or me.

Well, you're not wrong. Women's rights meant that they could put off having children until later. Problem is, once a woman turns 30 her chances of bearing a mentally ill child increase exponentially by year. So cue Generation X women waiting until Generation Z territory to procreate, when they should have been bearing millennials - and you see a bunch of autists being born. And now that the first members of Generation Z are coming of age, dropping their folks off at the retirement home, and trying to succeed in life, you see the results of autism as they find they are completely unable to cope with everyday life, let alone getting a girlfriend. So then in true autist fashion, they blame it on everyone else, grab their parents' guns, and go out and shoot people because they think that will fix things.

Wrong. People used to avoid sex because it made them pregnant. These days you can have lots of sex because there's no consequences

Which means the idea of an incel existing is ridiculous.

To enjoy sex in the past safely you had to be in a commited relationship. Now people have "freedom" to be fucked by chad. So now normal men of the past are being turned into incels because women dont need to marry to enjoy sex. Durrrrrrrrr logic is hard

Incels aren't trying.

Women don't want incels, they want the archetypal Chad. 80/20 rule is very real.

Thats retarded. Humans have become efficient at enjoying the pleasures of sex without the unnecessay consequences. They shouldnt be punished for being efficient and clever. Stds are a result of carelessness not just sex. You could be a virgin and still get an std.

I know but incels aren't even trying.

>They shouldnt be punished for being efficient and clever.
Incels are punished for being efficient and clever while everyone else enjoys the fruits.

If the 80/20 meme were true then 80% of men would be virgins. Since something like 50% of men and women get married at least once it's obviously false.

>Incels
>efficient and clever
What the fuck. Incels are the laziest, dumbest males that exist.

Hypergamy has gone through the roof as a result of women being able to earn their own money and pursue university education.

I meant humans are being efficient and clever and incels are paying the price of going against nature. Someone has to pay and incels are the ones to do it

>Having sex is against nature

But men and women have less sexual partners than before?

Using the birth control pill and condoms are against human nature.

They used to have 1 before. Now they have 20+. What kind of kush are you smoking lad?

That is the dumbest thing I have ever read. People have always had multiple sexual partners. And all studies show millennials have less sexual partners than previous generations. The average is around 6-7.

>People have always had multiple sexual partner
Source. Also that wasn't the norm. Chads and sluts always existed but normies were less promiscuous.

I belive it was the clubbing/party culture, but that isn't the reason im lonely. Im lonely because im a socially akward autist.

Attached: Apu (29).png (128x102, 12K)

Why don't you give a source that people always had only 1 sexual partner until today.

Before sexual revolution there was monogamous marriages and slut shaming.
Afterwards there were 50+ partners per person.