The worst is having "normal" looks and still dont having a girlfriend because your personality sucks

The worst is having "normal" looks and still dont having a girlfriend because your personality sucks.

I just wish I could be a nice guy, treat everyone good and enjoy great times with people, but my personality STINKS and I actually hate everyone around me so much that they somehow see it.

Pic related is me, a solid 6/10 but still no gf.

Attached: me.jpg (657x982, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC4E98HDsPXrf5kTKIgrSmtQ/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you are a 8/10 dude

You look good famm

your nose is weird. your lips are very feminine.

other than that you are fine

thanks guys but this was not the point
I know I look ok, I want to know how to fix my personality to make people actually enjoy being around me

what is it about your personality that sucks?

Your personality is most likely fine with the problem being that normies suck. Let me ask this, do you have a problem with honesty? As in you're blunt and/or brutally honest? That's the problem a lot of people have.

The personality criticism is a way of not addressing mental illness.

It's looks bad if women are looking down on someone with a mental illness so they say it's personality, as if the way you act isn't somehow connected to the sadness you feel.

Read the rules before your post gets removed

I have no idea, I just cant feel a deep connection with anyone. It feels like every of my interactions with people its fake and superficial, guess im a really shallow person.

Nah, I guess its more in the lines of me being really boring or something
Someone once told me exactly this "you are too boring"

I dont think I have a mental illness

Well its obvious you're narcissistic, so maybe you should work on that. Remember that social skills are equally important to getting girls.

>The worst is having "normal" looks and still dont having a girlfriend because your personality sucks.

Yeah imagine that youtube.com/channel/UC4E98HDsPXrf5kTKIgrSmtQ/videos

Count your blessings Jow Forums

How can you know this for a fact?

Yeah dude there is also kids on Africa startving so you should feel bad when eating your food, ok?

>being attractive enough to call yourself a 6/10 at the least
leave

>6/10 is attractive

You know 6/10 is pretty much the average not deformed guy, right?

Maybe you are just a little off with small talk? Sounds like you might be an alright guy, just bad with the bullshit parts. Have you ever tried to learn charisma stuff?

Because you look decent and you know it. You come onto a board filled with ugly fucks fishing for compliments.

i have been on this board probably longer than you. im not fishing for compliments, im showing you the situation.
dont be one of these "only really ugly people can be sad" retards, please

also most of the people here look as good as me, probably actually better

No you should be grateful.
You look fine. Stop finding excuses for your cowardice. Work on your personality there are countless videos on youtube.

I think I have good looks and a good personality but I am agoraphobic so none of it matters.

Attached: image.jpg (570x960, 89K)

Stop posting pics of yourself outside of /soc/ you faggots.

read pic related
it's not as manipulative as he title makes it sounds