Can we get a THE WALL thread going? My folder needs more content

Can we get a THE WALL thread going? My folder needs more content..

I'll start:

nytimes.com/2018/05/04/opinion/sunday/how-to-survive-your-40s.html

Attached: 2psow1t.png (1366x400, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D69CiO7eo44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=D69CiO7eo44

Relevant comedy sketch

She looks good in all of those

lol she's awfully wrinkly and beat up looking at 39

>wrinkly and beat up
She looks tired and a little thin but still hot.

You have very low standards my friend

Theron is still pretty fucking hot.
I actually think she looked better in ther 30's than in 20s.
She is not Nicole Kidman, user.

THE WALL is only relevant if they fall apart in their late 20s and don't make it past 30, if someone looks aged at 40 that's pretty legit.
Just look at Leo DiCaprio's bloated face. There are so many examples you could have picked for this but with Theron you're punching above your weight. Amanda Seyfried for example, that's a proper horror story.

OC made some weeks/months ago

Attached: oldshit.jpg (350x800, 51K)

Holy shit, I knew a girl from Estonia that looks like the second one, but just a little younger both in look and age. She is definitely reaching that stage.

Attached: 1491197812029.gif (260x146, 1.17M)

You can't expect a 40 year old to look 20 lol, "the wall" is not a metaphor for general aging. Also very, very few people will look as good as Charlize at 39

She looks good compared to other women. Sure.

But she looks dry compared to her younger self.

Imagine receiving a bj from young Charlize.... And receiving a bj from old Charlize... 2 different worlds entirely

>Be me
>Date a 24 years old chick
>Happen to see a picture of her at 16
>OMG what a cutie, she definitely looked 10 times better
> Lose my interest for the chick

Attached: IMG_2922.jpg (618x597, 155K)

Everyone looks dry compared to their younger self. That's what getting old is.

How long until genetic engineering fixes it?

Fat tumblr dykes and other womynz will make sure you have to pass a mandatory incel test first. The test includes gene sequencing and complete social and electronic search history.

Not in our lifetime. We are born, look good for a while, get old and ugly and then die. Looks fade but if you can find someone whose personality you like as well as their appearance, you can lead a happy life.

t. old, ugly and happily married

Isnt this ironic when youre probably 20-something and already ugly af? Is this the only way to feel better about your pathetic life?

Nothing I can do about that, a lot of these women actually had an opportunity to reject booze and partying.

I was sexting with my long distance exgirlfriend and she was sending me younger and younger pics of herself to masturbate to and kept asking me if I would fuck her at that age. It was the hottest thing ever.

i feel like she's malnourished, probably from drug use.
as you get older, your cheeks don't thin out like that unless you're starving yourself.
she only 39 and her face looks skeletal.

I like the 30 version the best. Wish that gothish style was still a thing like in the 00s.

I know Lindsay has been done to death but here she is again.

Attached: 66f23dce3eca026c4434ff41e27cf11c.jpg (610x456, 45K)

This is probably the botox's fault

>as you get older, your cheeks don't thin out like that unless you're starving yourself.

Wrong.

How can you exist on this planet and still be so wrong?

i mean they do, but she's only 39.
clam down kid.

>gf basically never wears makeup
>looks as good now as she did at 18

so when's her 20th birthday coming up?

holy shit nature did a toll on her. she is fat,ulgy and old now.

Attached: a24.jpg (800x639, 77K)

she's actually colombian, so i'm not surprised. her hair becomes black if she doesn't dye it. her whole image depended on her hair color basically.