Try to look up ex on normiebook

>try to look up ex on normiebook
>she blocked me
How was ur day friens

Attached: file.png (658x523, 543K)

How do you know she blocked you? And why would she do that just for you looking her up? Did you actually try to add her or something?

Tried to search for her name, she didn't come up
I had her as a fb friend like last week

>having exgf
gtfo normie reeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: hackfleisch.jpg (512x312, 42K)

Some people have deactivated their FB accounts recently because of the recent privacy scandal. Even if they block you, their picture should still show up in Messenger (IF you've messaged them before). If not, it's deactivated. If their name doesn't show up (but your past messages does), they deleted it entirely.

Same here mate, except I asked her to block me. Then like a week later talked asked her via SMS to unblock me because I want to get my shit together but she refused. She's gone forever, mate. Forever.

welp, just checked on messenger

Attached: file.png (540x960, 377K)

>You can't reply to this conversation.
That means she also went out of her way to block you on Messenger (which is a different client than Facebook itself). There's a gigantic punch to the nads. :X

Yep, blocked. Just like I was.

She probably just got into messenger's blocking options which allow to block both at the same time.

Ah, I've only blocked/been blocked through FB itself, and never Messenger (which I pretty much don't use).

Never mind, I just checked with the actual client, instead of that pop-up you get when clicking on the sidebar.

>tfw 3/5 of past gfs have me blocked on normiebook
One of them even blocked me like 2 years after the fact, when I hadn't interacted with her since then.

have you tried logging out of facebook and just searching her name?

that should work

>ex blocked me too
>half a year goes by
>unblocks me
She can check me out as much as she wants, i'm not going back to that crazy ass bitch.

Spend the half year of being blocked checking if she unblocked me.
Then when she did i finally let go, and stopped giving fucks.
She is now past, and i have better things than i had with her.
Feels good mane.

Attached: 1513946184711.png (800x729, 48K)

Lucky you. At least that means she still thinks about you.

I'm not so lucky. That cunt is fucking gone. Yet I still love her and haven't met a single girl remotely as good. To think that her last words were "you don't even know me that well, you fell in love with the idolized image of me".

Fucking cunt, I knew how fucked up she truly is and I fell in love with the real her.

I kept comparing the girls i've met with my ex, and everyone would be pale compared to her.

Tormenting my mind with that daughter of a bitch.
Nothing, and nothing beats the feeling of letting go of an ex, or flirt.
Resets the cache, go find new girls, new pussy, new tits, new set of everything.
Shit's cash son.

I still think of her, but now the only part i remember was me getting pussy, and the good days.
Those i'll cherish, but all the emotional bs i had to go through for her, way better off nigga.

user, the problem is that she was genuinely good in an objective way. So many good features. I haven't found a single girl that would be so compatible with what I want. All those girls have part of it, but not the whole package. She really was one of a kind.

Was she your first real love?

I don't know. I've been in 3 relationships before, one of which felt like true love. This girl though was really something else. She felt like a proper true love. One where I could genuinely do everything for her.

They're out there man.
I hope you find a new one, it's not worth waiting nor reflecting over an ex.

The girl i'm with right now, feels like the one i could spend the life with, it wasn't like the "first real love" kinda love feeling, but this current girl is genuine nice, so easy to talk with, and an amazing personality.

But i went through 4 girls some serious, some for sex, but i found a new one.
Wish you the best user, reflect over it, cherish that it happened, just don't limit yourself and get stuck.

I don't know, man. I feel like I can find a girl to settle for but it's never going to be that feeling like I genuinely find her amazing and just want to be with her no matter what. I've never had this feeling before really because all other girls I met (and I met a lot) have been just straight up fucking boring. I didn't give a shit about them or their lives and had to really force myself to interact with them in order to maintain some sort of a relation with them. I'm actually relatively fine being alone, but I just want to fucking prove myself wrong and realize that there actually are girls who are at least as good as she was. So far that doesn't seem to be the case though.

You'll get there, trust me.
Shit takes time, everything takes time, it sucks, but it does.

Yea, i did enjoy being single too, and for a long time, and i really enjoyed that.
But all my reflections were shared with myself, or 2-3 tight friends who's in the same state of mind.
I kinda limited my thinking and my reflections that way.
Not reflecting in another humanbeing who's in that "girlfriend" territory, or who has a unique lifestory.

Took some misses n hits through out the years, finding a girl i actually like.
And someone who i could reflect with, think with, and grow with.
But they're out there.
I had lost hope too, until an random encounter which evolved pretty quickly due to my prior reflections being opened up.
Some girls just wierded me out, or didnt catch my interrest.

Don't limit your thinking, your mind, your reflections n that shit.
But it truely is a big area to think and ponder on, you'll find your way, and as you said, you do feel like you could.

Great. Now you can forget about her completely.

>having an ex
>having a normiebook
get out norman

Attached: die faggot.png (469x452, 277K)