Do you sometimes reread your reply or post you made and blow out some air half-smiling...

Do you sometimes reread your reply or post you made and blow out some air half-smiling, wondering why nobody gave you a (you) yet?

Attached: 1522598351485.png (530x444, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8liGRZyCuQ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah, blowing air is a regular thing here, no (yous)

huffs loudly, still no (YOUS)

I mean I always reread my post after I post it so I can see if I missed some huge fucking mistake that I can't fix. If its a really funny post I'll smirk while I read it.

Every time I'm on here.
Here's your (you).
9/11 was an inside job.

You'll all get free (you)s for participating in my thread boys.
I think I'm just searching for recognition in this hugely competitive (you) market, there are so many ways to differentiate yourself but many times you just get ignored. Sure there is always the chance that there are some lurkers here and there who maybe read and smiled but when you don't get the (you)s, you're just waiting and anticipating and left with utter disappointment when the thread dies.

Reminds me of trying to get girls irl

True, the universe is a fractal.

Attached: 1434647327450.png (400x400, 30K)

(you) crank that souja boy, now watch me
(you) crank that souja boy

(you) are autism

Attached: Pedobearad.jpg (369x270, 35K)

receiving (yous) is kind of a social interaction, which every human being needs. This board, or generally Jow Forums is doing many of the lowlifes a favor, by giving them a place to have conversations, without actual interaction. So to be clear, a regular and natural social interaction releases dopamin. A person who is rarely going outside to interact with other people, will have (in combination with a sun deficit) a dopamin deficit. You can trigger your brain, by getting (yous) on here, to get the same feeling as being in a conversation irl.
We're constantly pursuing a dopamin high, which we can get from cigaretts, weed, alcohol, vidya, fapping or anything related. The neurochemistry is based on that and the lifes of many of revolve around it.

In short: Getting (yous) will give you a similar feeling, as having a conversation, while also fullfilling the need of social interaction and giving the feel of "being part of something"

Attached: 2018-05-08 14.34.53.png (1524x1975, 1.28M)

Here, some free dopamine my man. Thanks for the insight.

youtu.be/8liGRZyCuQ0
Computing Forever made a good video on that topic (or general in combination with smartphone / social media addiction). Jow Forums is a social platform nevertheless

Sometimes I find some user's post really funny and think about it for days but I never reply to him because I don't know what to say.

Don't you have a folder with reaction images?

I think all of my posts deserve (you)s because I mostly only talk about things that are very interesting to me.

Jow Forums is a lot like any other social media but instead of upvotes or likes we get (you)s to give us that dopamine rush

I rarely ever get any (You)'s, the most I get is maybe 1 or 2 on most posts but the majority of posts I make get zero.

The (you) economy is making Jow Forums shit, everyone wants (you)s so they create shitty bait and act stupid. I am good at catching (you)s but that's mainly because I'm an inteligent black woman that voted for Hillary, I fight for equality and force diversity by checking others people privlage. This is the power of being on the right side of history, battling the bigotry here on Jow Forums while being paid in tasty (you)s. Eating meat is murder btw.

I do but I don't just post them with generic "kek" replies like a dumb underage.

free (you)s for (you)

(Inhales)HAAAAAAAHHHHH

I know what (you) mean but this is war I think some good posters are getting looked over because people don't reply for similar reason then retardation passes over it because replies go to them instead. I'm also guilty of this, tell me if those kinds of replies are worth it to you or not and thoughts.

I look at my old posts and wonder what the hell I was thinking.
It only takes a few hours for my personality to change and make me despise the previous persona.

Attached: SataniaCowering.png (707x672, 386K)

take your pills user-kun

I DO TAKE THEM.
REEEE.

Attached: SataniaCriesAtLunch.png (227x348, 94K)

now look at this post you made and be ashamed of your autism please

What's wrong with it?
Yeah maybe I'll hate it later, but currently I don't see anything wrong with it.

Attached: SataniaIsirritated.jpg (940x720, 109K)

A post I made on /v/ was reposted the other day which made me feel all tingly inside. I've seen some of pic related circulating in the past too and I made those.

Attached: 20A.jpg (109x138, 8K)

Just hoped you would despise your previous persona, guess not yet.

Attached: Peterson.jpg (168x300, 15K)