Who else here went through an awkward anti-SJW phase? What made you grow out of it?

Who else here went through an awkward anti-SJW phase? What made you grow out of it?

Personally I had to take a good long look at myself after a close friend told me that I was way too obsessed with SJWs and that he was worried for me. I had no idea that my behavior made people around me that uncomfortable, although in hindsight I was pretty goddamn obsessed. That was a few years ago and I feel like a much better person now that I've stopped caring about pointless shit like that.

Attached: 1522453675480.jpg (311x162, 7K)

I just grew out of it over time after seeing how just as toxic anti social justice warrior people are

Fuck you, op. SJW scum ruined my life and I will never forgive them.

I went on a date with one once.
I made the assertion that you could get out of poverty by saving money.
She told me to "shut up, shut up, just shut up."

Fucking not even once.

I think OP's point here is that even though SJWs are the scum of the earth, you become just like them by obsessing about them. They're the type of people that will go away if you just ignore them. Being a raging Anti-SJW just makes them stronger.

I've been doing stand-up comedy and I recently went to an all-female comedy night at a bar I frequent. Most of them weren't very funny, a few were, that's how it always goes at all-female gigs. Sorry but most women aren't as funny as men (but the ones who are are fucking hilarious). I was just having some drinks with 2 bros and mildly enjoying the show until this Brazilian fucker who I've talked to before comes up and starts ranting about how all the female comics are SJWs who expect us to laugh at them because they have vaginas. I told him that in comedy (at least when it comes to live comedy outside of California), nobody gets laughs unless they're funny. Period. He just wasn't having it and kept on his anti-SJW rant. I wanted so hard to tell him to shut the fuck up but this sperg couldn't take the hint. Ended up letting him rant for like 10 minutes before I just turned away from him and talked with my bros before he walked away.

tl;dr: being outspokenly anti-SJW is just as cringey as being SJW

>I've been doing stand-up comedy
>wall of text
>no punchline
you almost had me man

I'll always be anti-sjw, but I'm not anti-sjw because I'm strictly against that ideology, I simply hate stupid people. I also hate conservatives, nazi's, communists, feminists, muslims, and most social scientists.

Sorry user, I've been up all night getting drunk and fucking around on /x/. Try this one on for size.

>I used to have a foot fetish. Then I came down with a case of athlete's tounge

Attached: seinfeld1.jpg (400x343, 11K)

I think I had a bit of one but now that so many leftists are basically acting like they are senile, it's safer to say I was always centrist. It wasn't this bad before, so there wasn't as much to complain about. If I only had known.

>all female comedy club
This just implies outright that everyone there couldn't get a gig at a normal one ... of course it was bad.

kinda
i just realised that politics is a meme and no one fucking cares as long as youre not an annoying cunt, and talking about SJWs is annoying.
unless you live in a 3rdworld shithole

It wasn't an all female club, it was just a dive bar with a weekly comedy show, and they decided to have an all-female night as a gimmick to bring in more customers. And yeah like 4/5 of them blew but I got some serious laughs out of some of them.

I used to watch caustic anti-SJW shit on youtube (specifically this guy called Bernard Chapin who I believe is still active)

I also fell into the women-hating PUA crowd. It's sobering to think of how easily you can be led down an ugly path

I'm devoutly 'who gives a shit' these days about 99% of social issues

Oh well that makes a lot more sense. And yea I do think some women are funny, I like Kaitln Olson, Chelsea Peretti, and Catherine O' Hara, but they dont do stand-up. I mean one does, but it's not as funny as other things she's done, because it's stand up. This discussion has been had so many times and stand up comedy is always going to be more heavily reliant on pandering to demographics of a certain audience in order to work. Even Carlin had to appeal to liberals even while he insulted them.

do you hate atheists

I cringed, but in a good way.
I'd tell a joke too, but I already told you about my love life.

True and I hate it. I wish we could accept that nobody's feelings matter and just be funny. I live like 40 minutes away from where the Parkland shooting happened and I have a whole bit about how David Hogg is a faggot but I can't say it unless I wanna get burned at the stake. PC culture is ruining my craft.

grew out of it after I realized everything in our perceptions of reality is in fact an illusion in such a way that, contrary to common opinion, our perception of reality by mathematical necessity holds no relation to actual truth and after I started to understand the bare extent of how people believe hilarious nonsense while being overemotional hysterical morons

You could always post it here, we should have weekend comedy club threads on here or something. Idk how vocaroo works or if they have a time limit on how long you can talk but I feel like it could be done properly with enough effort and organization.

SJW's, feminists etc are utter scum. But yes, they do gain energy by feeding them hate. I am doing my best to stop caring about them, but seeing as how they fuck the only meaningful things in my life (vidya, movies, series) does present it's own challenges.

At least anime is still pure.

anime was never pure

Apparently bitcoin miners have done more damage to video games than feminists ever could have ... putting tumblr whales in your games doesn't drive the price of hardware up.

>David Hogg wants gun control.
>He loves to blame Republicans
>He loves to blame gun owners
>He loves to blame the NRA
>Well maybe if you and your normalfag friends hadn't bullied the mentally unstable kid so hard, maybe he wouldn't have gone full Eric and Dylan on your asses.

The best part is that a bunch of students have actually admitted to bullying the shit out of the shooter, but of course the media won't tell you that. God I fucking hate David Hogg.

The ones that are really into it and spout atheism constantly? Yes.
Also hate vegans.

>tfw used to unironically watch Milo videos

hello fellow ascended being

Attached: 1471639946029.jpg (1387x702, 93K)

I stopped caring about retarded internet memewars, giving them attention will only make things worse.

Most gun crimes are committed using guns that are illegally possessed. My boyfriend's 14 year old brother ended our entire discussion with that and just walked away. Kids know the deal, they just want to kill the fuck out of each other because they are forced to be around each other in an institutional setting with zero tolerance policy on bullying involved, so their only choice is either to not fight back or go ape shit.

God am I glad that I'm no longer the racist edgy teen that I was a few years ago

i never "grew out" of it. quite the opposite actually - as time goes on, my hatred of marxists only grows stronger.

but, at the same time, i also grew to dislike the whole "anti SJW" community almost as much as the marxists themselves.
for me personally, i always knew that i had to keep it down, never really talked about political stuff in public or revealed my power level, because i know that nobody likes preachy people ranting about their ideology. and these internet "anti sjws" or "rationalists" or "sceptics" are exactly that - preachy annoying retards.

what makes matters worse is that almost all of them are hypocritical fucks who actually SUPPORT much of what the marxists want. like, people hold up this jordan peterson guy as some sort of anti-sjw messiah. but when i started to actually check him out, it was just another cuckold telling people the same old shit.
>support the status quo!
>dont get violent!
>be tolerant!
>dont join the evil nazis!

and this shit happens all the fucking time. you get so-called "anti sjw" people who do not actually want to fight the sjws at all.
they dont want to bring back racial segregation or apartheid. they dont want to repeal womens rights. they dont advocate a return to ethnic nationalism.
well then what the fuck DO they want to do against the left? so far all they do is whine about "muh free speech" and complain about marxists being mean, but none of them have the balls to actually take a firm stance against core marxist policies!

The core Marxist policy of "maybe we shouldn't regress to a batshit insane ethnostate where women and minorities are treated as second class citizens"

The sad thing is that if my friends hadn't pulled me back in time your post might even seem reasonable to me

treating women as first class citizens was a massive mistake.
in the long term, it's a self-correcting mistake, because women react to it by dropping the birth rate into the shitter, so societies who make that mistake literally kill themselves over time.

similar with minorities - overall, they bring trouble and problems. the damage they do to the nation vastly outweighs the benefits of having them around. the logical conclusion to this is getting rid of them for good via mass deportation to their own homelands.

I went through both an SJW and an anti-SJW phase. Still dealing with some psychological remnants of the latter.

i got it out of my system with 2012 youtube atheism. It's the exact same kind of people.
Marxism is very specific its not just generic far left.

Being anti-sjw is a good thing but there is such thing as overdoing it.