Ciara FIRED

Hahahaysartsaaa

We did it

Attached: Lol.png (720x1229, 160K)

Wow a new low

literally and originally whomst?

can someone explain to me why people care about some random girl? I seriously do not care or give a shit about her. why waste your time?

Sosa is just doing as much damage as he can before he is arrested. Ciara will get a new job and Target told her that they'd be a reference.

Attached: d9c65f72401a1bf2645313499e9ff87fd5860885dae0cf7865b5f214a4a13e1a.png (982x530, 35K)

Black king chad? He got her fired?
Good man

She's a certified q t

If you're gonna talk about your discord you might as well post an invite

No, Michael Gabriel Sosa, the pedo

He distributed nudes of a 14 year old girl and threatened her. In the past three weeks, he has:
>threatened Ciara's new bf
>broke into Ciara's account and stole $400 worth of things from her target and Amazon
>doxxed Ciara's bfs family, harassed them
>called Ciara's work everyday leaving threatening messages

No, mantras Michael

Yes. She is. Enjoy my favorite pic of her.

Attached: 1524765758604m-1.jpg (576x1024, 55K)

He seems based even though he's a criminal. Good thing these """"fembots""""" are getting what they deserve.

Oh no a soulless piece of shit roastie is getting punished for acting like a soulless piece of shit roastie.

Sure its illegal, but so is all the dumb niggers shooting each other in the inner cities, and I don't give a fuck or get angry about that. Let these two pieces of shit go at each other, who cares? Stop orbiting some ugly child.

they deserve each other, discord is for newfags

In 2016, there was a girl named S. Michael saw her on omegle showing half her face. They talked and Snapchatted. Since she was 15 and he was 25, she realised how creepy it was and stopped talking to him. Michael Gabriel Sosa did not like that.

>he threatens S
>stalks her
>she gets a PFA
>he threatens her mlre
>contacts her friends and family
>gets nudes from her ex boyfriends
>posts them here and gets others to
>he tripfags on here impersonating her
>blackmails her
>discusses intercepting her on her way home from school and raping + kidnapping her

She never even posted herself here.

I really want to beat the shit out of Michael for catering to this dumb bitch, and just being an all around jackass. I'm going to catch him lacking one day and make Jow Forums great again

Attached: 1521583536513.jpg (819x912, 216K)

im sure eliza is loving all this attention lmao

Who is this and why should I care? And fired from what?

Attached: 1523787763783.png (352x264, 6K)

well boom catchalacka user

> got the sucking from her irl

Some whore who's been posting since she was 15. She worked at Target but this freak couldn't keep online online and harassed her store until she got fired.

because these idiots been fucking up the board as much as trapfags since 2015

Attached: dontcallitagrave.png (545x465, 85K)

who the fuck are these 4

Holy shit, how can someone be this bad at taking photos? The lighting and angle is so awful, fucking hell.

Well if you become a hassle to your employer then they have every right to axe you. Probably should avoid doxximg yourself to people online, and being a girl amplifies that magnitudes because orbiters. She should stop posting online.

Attached: 1523676270635.png (239x217, 97K)

Seeing this cunt get rekt makes my day. I hope this internet attention whoring shit continues to bite her in the ass later.

Attached: california dreaming 07.jpg (377x670, 153K)

>all those nonwhites
fucking gross

She didn't doxx herself, someone doxxed her in Jan. 2016

She didn't even get fired for a good reason, this lunatic pedo was mad she dumped him and he freaked out

That's what she gets for dating a pedo.

How can you get someone else fired?

He called her work leaving threats and implored others to call, giving them a script.

I thought he was smarter, whats the point for a 26yo man in doing this? is does sound worse than beta, this is omega levels

Attached: Untitled.png (292x281, 21K)

>defending a meth addict daddychasing pedobait
bro...

Attached: 1523564736943.png (285x279, 151K)

he's going to jail lole

Attached: michael.jpg (960x540, 202K)

>Believing anything Ciara says at face value
Don't get me wrong, Ciara/Michael/Kaya are all pretty terrible people who would try to fuck each other over in all these ways, but a lot of this is just lies and posturing.

I say hes a beta negative, according to this chart

Attached: 35 tv - httpwwwupnorthlivecomnewsstoryaspxid1240 - Television Film - 4chan.jpg (1200x1850, 688K)

Doubt it... he'll live to molest another roastie