What's it like living in a white suburb?

What's it like living in a white suburb?

Attached: Screenshot_20170612_235517.png (1036x616, 1.08M)

It's paradise because at least you're not near a nigger

Left my bag at the cinema restaurant with $300 cash and my house keys. Was 30 minutes before au realised I'd lost it. I knew nobody would steal it because its a good clean prosperous law abiding upper middle class area. When I arrived somebody had hankered it to the counter and nothing was missing

Decent white people. id have done the same thing

Attached: image.jpg (697x510, 287K)

There's nothing to do and you have to drive literally everywhere but you'll always be safe. I used to live in a gated white suburb and we could leave our doors unlocked at night with no fear of a burglary.

When people try the culture argument this is definitely one of them. We have guilt/altruism that is both positive in this sense and negative in others. Other races don't have this for example blacks who will just take something without a second thought but that's just evolution in different environments.

Do you all not live in these areas?
Idk Jow Forums fags think these areas are idealic but they kinda suck in reality

>everyone is usually friendly
>growing up everyone is a normal fag and have no odd interests
>everyone secretly uses drugs at some point or another
>people have no ambition
>people seem to have kids right after school ends
>people look down upon others from less fortunate areas
>they tend never to think outside of the box
>all artists are hipster fine artist or bullshit poets

this is true
one of the only good thing about it

Attached: house.jpg (2560x1440, 1.26M)

>but that's just evolution in different environments.
So if we grow and evolve in different environments with different sets of traits, why are niggers allowed to live wherever they like and ruin everything white people make?

Every city downtown area that is now a ghetto used to be where all the white people lived. Black migration causes white flight and when whites leave an area it goes to shit because niggers don't make enough money to pay enough taxes to maintain any public resources like roads, transport, even grocery stores pull out of majority black areas and cause "food deserts" because they just don't make enough money to stay open (usually because of overwhelming product theft).

Why are niggers allowed to be around white people? Why is diversity enforced? If I, as an upstanding, middle-class white person, wanted to raise my beautiful white children in a nice, nigger-free place, I couldn't. I couldn't make the choice to live somewhere completely free of niggers because das racist. It shouldn't have come to this.

Even if you move to an expensive white suburb, niggers will always target nice white areas for burglary and other crime. The nicest richest suburb where I live is constantly in the news for home invasions because it's a suburb of a nigger-centric city.

you are a 12 year old girl

wow what a great post.

God living in the ghetto and white suburb sounds equally awful. Sign me up for an urban hipster area I guess.

I am a 25 year old girl.
12 year olds can't post here everyone knows that.

I grew up in a white suburb. It was paradise on earth.

Pretty nice. There's no crime and that's all I care about. It takes a real retard to actually want to live in a city.

How the fuck do people manage to eat in place like that? You're literally 50cm away from a disgusting stranger

they don't have social anxiety about strangers overhearing their conversations

if your not a normie growing up in a white suburban area is boring as shit especially if you dont have a car or anything.
>feeling depressed
>want to go for a walk
>remember that there's nothing outside except for endless rows of the same looking houses
>decide to stay inside and continue to be bored and depressed

and that's basically what growing up was like for me, boring and depressing, I would stay in my room 24/7 and constantly dream of hopping in my dad's truck and just fucking driving up north to live on my own in the woods, anything to get out of the miles of endless fucking houses

rows of the same houses?
Where the fuck do you live dude.
There are no houses, it's just dead as forest for miles.

I feel you though, everything sucked until I had a car.
I couldn't even get laid because my highschool class was like only 25 people and everyone was hitched up. Also coming back from college everyone had already hitched up.

Attached: Warwick-NY-Pennings-768x513.jpg (768x513, 112K)

Comfy and safe.

It's basically paradise on Earth. Neighbors are friendly and streets are clean. Higher quality food and commodities are actually cheaper instead of more expensive. Easy access to transportation and services.

Attached: Blackstone-Providence-RI[1].jpg (1024x521, 340K)

easy but boring if you don't know anyone. nowhere to buy drugs, no parties (especially for a bot kek). i grew up and our house was unlocked 24/7. no burglary, no theft, nothing. most kids in the neighborhood knew each other but i was like an outsider or something, i never went out. it's probably really easy to not be a robot in the suburbs but i guess im just autistic

Before my high school and neighborhood got blacked it was fucking fantastic.
>4.5/5 star public schools
>Blacks were almost honorary whites.
Many were high paid professionals in unbroken families who detested thug behavior and never let their kids listen to rap
>Could forget to bring bike inside without it getting stolen
>Could forget to lock the door or close the garage without shit getting stolen
>Largest minority were well off Muslims
It was basically 70% white, 20% terrorist, and 10% everyone else

Then the 2008/2009 financial crash happened and everyone started to get foreclosed on. Then the banks sold to renters who would illegally rent (against HOA rules) at stupid low prices so nice, 2 story, 8 year old homes were being rented to ultra niggers. Then the school district started busing in kids from the inner city hoping our whiteness would rub off on them.

I hope Terry Greer (The guy who caused this) dies and rots in hell for ruining a top notch school and nigging up the place. Fucking shit lib crypto-kike.

> Easy access to transportation and services.
HA!
If you don't have a car you are FUCKED.
There are no buses.

> commodities are actually cheaper instead of more expensive.
Nah, lived in Detroit's outskirts and things were mega cheap.
Gas cost 70 cents less per gallon than my countryside hometown 50 miles north of nyc

Attached: warwick-ny-5.jpg (800x600, 47K)

live in a relatively brown people (i specify brown people because there are alot of niggers where i live but they live far away in housing development with poor whites and creamies) free area of Australia and whats more i live near a bunch of elderly people and its great i left the front door open unlocked and slightly ajar when i went to put the bins out went inside had a nap and completely forgot about the door and the thought didn't even cross my mind that someone would try to steal anything

I'm in a suburb right now, have been for awhile now. Used to live in a downtown area but it just got so gross, mostly because of the homeless. They would literally shit on the stairs in front of my building. And friday/sat night, good luck getting any sleep - screaming drunk people and motorcycles would interrupt you constantly.

Now, I live in a place like and it's pretty good. But you don't want to go TOO upscale either. Used to have a home up in the hills. Nice, for sure, but too expensive and not NEET friendly. You'd just be working for the house payment. Stupid.

Probably because I live on the outskirts of a major city. It's still pretty easy to walk everywhere you need to go but buses aren't hard to find either.

I also definitely get higher quality food at the local markets for the exact same price I find it at chain stores. Sometimes less even.

the less niggers, jews, spics and terrorists, the better.

fuck outta here.
Gas in nyc is like 3.20 something
in the home town it was 2.60
but out in the outskirts of detroit it was like 1.90
that's crazy talk

>It's still pretty easy to walk everywhere you need to
My parent's house was like 5 miles to town, with no buses
and just countryside inbetween
There was only one bus in town, that was a hour long ride to NYC with no stops.
You are talking crazy my dude

Attached: 1498891433223.jpg (2304x1730, 917K)

Its pretty great. You and your property will be safe most of the time, theres lots of nice places to eat and shop, a theres always a 24/7 gym.

Not a suburb, but I live in an industrial town with about 45,000 people. I would say about 90% of them are white, but most of the town (>60%) is poor and working class. Sometimes it's no different than living around the niggers that some people seem to hate so much.

>Girls constantly get pregnant out of wedlock, at least 2 out of 10 of the girls in my high school were mothers or mothers-to-be
>There is widespread substance abuse, particularly with opiates. Formerly Oxycontin, now Fentanyl, which is worse
>No real violent crime but a lot of property crime, I've had my house broken into once and my car has been broken into twice. Now I just leave my car doors unlocked and don't put anything worth stealing inside
>People are, for the most part, extremely base and crude, virulently anti-intellectual, and live for nothing other than drinking, smoking weed and playing obnoxiously loud dadrock

That being said, one of my friends lives in a nicer neighbourhood on the north end of town, near a lake. Over there is seems extremely peaceful, everyone manicures their lawns perfectly, the neighbours seem nice enough and everyone says hello to one another, but it's still extremely boring. Once I have saved up enough money for university, I'm getting the fuck out of this place.

You live in constant fear of being gunned down by some edgy white boy who's mad because girls don't like him.

While in black neighborhoods you actually do get gunned down

Live in a black neighborhood and it's just a matter of time before you catch a bullet.

I've lived in the ghetto and suburbia.

Fuck all the naysayers bitching about petty ass trivial nonsense. Suburban life is heavenly.

It's safe and quiet so that's nice. It sucked needing to ask your parents to drive you and your friends into the city whenever you wanted to do anything fun, though.

I FUCKING HATE IT
Everyone is either ages 10, 30 or 70. There's nothing but housing, churches, fashion malls, and crops in every direction. I went to a major city for the first time a few years ago and instantly knew that I wanted nothing to do with rural or suburban fuckshit ever again.

Nice pic. Very comfy.

It's annoying. You deal with a lot of fake white people. More fake then usual.

Terrible, humans weren't meant to live in these artificial hellholes. I hate suburbs, both the countryside or plain old cities are so much better. Unfortunatly because of filthy coons American cities will always be shit.

Racial homogeneity is necessary and essential in high-trust societies