/britfeel/

WHO CAN IT BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOW edition

youtube.com/watch?v=SECVGN4Bsgg

Attached: britfeel may.jpg (3877x2823, 1.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1VVj1zqbWpU
youtube.com/watch?v=OsCfufAp2tM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for our lad bowie

Attached: 151655492763.png (1054x526, 80K)

second for bowie was a cunt

I HAAAAAAAAVE A DREEEEEEEEEAM
A SOOOOOOOOONG TO SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

Attached: tim 2 sing sum musik.png (1054x526, 69K)

We got your missy smitten rubbing on her little kitten dreaming of a world that's equal for women with no division boy, I tell you that's vision

Backlash was boring weren't it

7th for banging this user's head in

Want to plant a herb garden but there's too many fucking cats around. They'll end up pissing, shitting and eating my herbs, and they scare away the birds who eat the insects that destroy the herbs

Fucking hate cats. If you don't have a rat infestation on a farm, fuck off, you shouldn't have a cat. Selfish pricks.

Why do you still watch mate

really looking for a fuck, don't care what the woman looks like at this point

Get a cat nip plant to distract them

I too hate cats. Snobby, ungrateful animals

Does that work? Won't they just spazz out even more in my garden? Seems like they'd scare even more of the birds away too

>Invite more cats round to distract them

Attached: 875c5a1aef36e2a500a3b59d8a1f4cc3.jpg (500x601, 55K)

Sticks lad, cats hate sticks. It's because of their role as predator/prey at the same time, they've evolved to be freaked out by certain shapes. It's why there's videos online of them freaking out at cucumbers and stuff; they can't into something looking like snek or other predator.
If you get a load of bamboo sticks and snap them into maybe 30cm pieces, then stick them in the ground around your herb garden at perhaps 15cm intervals you'll find cats just nope away from it
No idea what they see that makes them act so funny about it, but it works. If you want to be super safe, get a fuck ton of black pepper and liberally sprinkle it around the sticks. They don't like getting it on their paws.

>I too hate cats
You take that back right now

Attached: download (2).jpg (189x267, 9K)

No other hobbies or interests

They will chew the cat nip then just lay around tripping balls. They'll be to stoned to mess up your other plants

Thanks man! I'll give that a go.

>zeus is a cat lover
Starting to like you lad

Cats are onions-tier

No worries lad, big into gardening and stuff. Got plenty of other tips for keeping pests away so give me a shout if you need them

does anyone know where I can find the video of this lass? been rummaging for ages and i've turned up nought.

Attached: apustaja gf.png (540x537, 343K)

Love most animals mate. You see the documentary on the mapogo lions? Alpha as fuck lad.

In case you missed it, cheers lad

ONIONS?!
GIT OWT MAH SWAMP!

It's a lovely sunny day down south lads, playing some Pavement. Feeling alright

youtube.com/watch?v=1VVj1zqbWpU

Attached: BGIfc81.jpg (880x704, 195K)

Speaking of cats, yesterday my sister's fucking cat was pissing me off. It kept coming up to me when I was eaing, disturbing me and trying to get my foot. There was no one in the house so I got up then gave it a medium-strength boot in its ribs. I felt a bit bad because I did it harder than I meant to. It went scurrying away. But hopefully now it'll get the message

>mapogo lions
Nope I love a good documentary so I'll look it up

Everyone should be nicer to cats. They're cool.
eh kill mice and doesn't afraid of anything

these are my favourite larps

bless you lad, I'm just doing my job as a /britfeel/ resident

I like most animals. Just not ecological terrorists that have no function in suburban/urban environments.

*trying to get my food

Cat's pick up on tone but not words, so if you sternly and loudly say 'OWWW' or something a few times they'll usually get the message, assuming they were just playing rather than being a jerk

Hope he dose a poo in your shoe tbqh
Checked

I'm not larping though. Fuck cats. It deserved it

Aye, someones got to and your service is appreciated.

Sabi sand: brothers in blood it's called, or something along them lines. They were fucking brutal lad just killed everything.
House cats can be a bit of a pain yeah, I'm allergic to them too. But like another user said they can be easy to keep away.

Pron.tv is usually pretty good for that kind of thing

Nice digits, scumbag

Forty-first for remove mould.

Fucks sake now its in my head you cunt

I believe in angels

42nd for leave mould alone

Attached: d0a.jpg (600x600, 74K)

Went on a /daymince/ yesterday at the westwalk part of the forest of bere. Here's the map of the route I went, with filenames at points where they happened.

Attached: P12001721a.jpg (3648x2736, 1.81M)

>be homeless chan
>???

Attached: Snapchat-1715162959.jpg (1080x1920, 484K)

HC was the only trip I liked tbqh

Started at woodend car park, walk was about 2 miles long or some shiet

Attached: P12001031.jpg (3648x2736, 1.75M)

not only are you a nonce but you're also a brainless mong. His posts were vapid rubbish.

Attached: NORF.png (620x411, 400K)

>Forest of Bere was featured in the Vikings' episode Eye For An Eye
Sick. More piccies please

Love winding you up lad
Kisses XXX

Haha I'll give you my woodend

>implying both of those posts weren't HC
It seems like someone is bypassing the rules and getting around the no selfies rule

Attached: pepe 90.jpg (736x980, 71K)

alri you cheeky scamp run along xx

It was at this point I realized I had forgot suncream. Ah well.

You got it lad

Attached: P12001041.jpg (3648x2736, 1.74M)

>????
>pin her down
>Mating press

Looks comfy as fuck there lad. Shame I'm 182 miles away though.

*grabs*

Attached: 1525350718622.jpg (736x980, 58K)

It's generic as heck. There's probably loads of these trails near you

Up ahead you'll notice our first specimen. The Stacy, fairly common around these neck of the woods, known to be quite rowdy.
Little sort you are
It's a pretty comfy woods, you probably have something similar near you lad

Attached: P12001051.jpg (3648x2736, 1.75M)

youtube.com/watch?v=OsCfufAp2tM
>The things they see in me, I cannot see myself
>When you get bored of me, I'll be back on the shelf
>And when the ocean rises up above the ground
>Maybe I'll drown
Bit on the nose but still feels bad man

Its so obvious when the trips samefag on here. we're not stupid, no one cares about you enough to bring you up and post a picture of you out of the blue

And then a minute or so later there's always a post like
>oh wow I love this tripfag so much and have always felt this way based tripfag
It's just sad really

How's the mycotoxin business going for you, Ebin?

It's like when they use to post their own blogs and samefag discuss it. Literally no one cares

they're all mentally ill, I hate them but you can't blame them. They're deluded .

>yanks call pasties "hand pies"

State of them

I was already exhausted by this point lmao, sun was beating down

Attached: P12001061.jpg (3648x2736, 1.66M)

I did a walk other day like this too. The last part was like a steep incline for half a mile.

Dead

>a steep incline for half a mile.
Nah on you jog, I would have turned around and gone home lol

Attached: P12001091.jpg (3648x2736, 1.56M)

That was to get home. Cucked by landscape.

kek I remember finding this out

epitome of yank simplification, everything's literal
pavement? nah, sidewalk, ye walk on the side, if they didn't call it that they'd try and drive on it

I don't want a gf now because I've been reading too much mgtow stuff

>about to eat lunch
>sudden massive urge for a shit

hate this tbqhwyl

p. beautiful lid

Lads, I have been really busy for a few days and was planning to stay in and rest up.
Now that user is posting pictures though, I'm wondering if I should go for a hike out into the countryside.
I'm indecisive though so help me make up my mind please. Long walk and tire myself out more potentially but get some fresh air, or stay indoors to rest and go out for a walk tomorrow?

Bet your calf muscles felt like they were in lava
It's a pretty place isn't it

Attached: P12001101.jpg (3648x2736, 1.75M)

You'll forget the MGTOW stuff, and end up wanting a GF again.

Or worse, you think that girl you're crushing on is a special case and the MGTOW stuff doesn't apply to her (it does)

MGTOW is dumb lad, it's okay to not want to into a relationship/girls but a lot of that mindset is toxic. Do whatever makes you happy but don't base your sense of self around something so angry and frustrated, it's a bad road to go down. A lot of MGTOW sorts are not very happy people.

A lot of people in relationships aren't happy either. Can't win except in rare cases

Three trails here that go off map. Think they might be dead ends.

Attached: P12001111.jpg (3648x2736, 1.95M)

here's a little tip for you buddy: it's all bullshit

Attached: 1e6148_fbdad75ea44d49f9a5b5e2535a3d0c3f-mv2.jpg (657x527, 107K)

I never said otherwise and I'm not sure what point your making. I didn't say relationships were some magic fix all that makes you happy forever desu, I just said that MGTOW tends to be something people base their identity around and it turns them quite bitter. Just think it['s worth distancing yourself from personally; you don't need a load of bitter incels to tell you not to into relationships

This is going left
Just noticed I put 2 filenames down twice, damnit

Attached: P12001121.jpg (3648x2736, 1.74M)

This is looking behind from where I just came from, these 2 were sat on the bench then I started taking pictures and they left lol

Attached: P12001131.jpg (3648x2736, 1.83M)

Bluebell squad rolled up. Didn't see any whitebells

Attached: P12001141.jpg (3648x2736, 1.65M)

I passed the assessment centre

I'm still waiting for more details but it looks like I can stop giving a fuck about this job and leave when I feel like it (mid July)

This is a message for my great great grandson when he goes through my internet history; dont be a faggot.

Why did the Roman empire fall?

PARANOIA PARANOIA EVERYBODY'S COMING TO GET ME
JUST SAY YOU NEVER MET ME
I'M RUNNING UNDERGROUND WITH THE MOLES
DIGGING HOLES

PAKIS IN THE STREETS
NIGGERS GIVING BEATS
WHITES AT THEIR FEETS

YO YO YO YO YO

Christmas tree squad also rolled up. Didn't see any reindeer

Attached: P12001151.jpg (3648x2736, 1.94M)

really been thinking about fucking my mum lately lads. I just cant get it out of my head

>sunlight supposed to make you feel happier
>literally the most depressed I've felt all year

Moni if you come to a britfeel meetup would you let an user fuck you? Because I really want you to cum on my dick.

I wouldn't bother mate, I fucked your mum a few times and she was disappointing.

Went off trail a little

Attached: P12001161.jpg (3648x2736, 1.74M)

I keep thinking about burgers and other tasty food all the time lads. How do I stop the cravings...

Many different social/economic factors, it was systemic and the agency of any one person/factor was tiny. There is no specific thing you can point to and say 'this is the problem', as with most complex systemic things.
It just came to the end of its time, essentially.

you were better on /147/ lid

Saw this, said nah, turned back

Attached: P12001171.jpg (3648x2736, 1.76M)