Your turn user *passes you the blunt*

your turn user *passes you the blunt*

Attached: young-girl-before-smoking-weed-picture-id500405733.jpg (480x710, 50K)

That's not a blunt

Ayy lmaoooo

Originalismo

Attached: ayylmaojoint.jpg (210x230, 8K)

tfw you can't live inside of a perfectly idealistic world developed by stock photographers.

just end it

Attached: fckinwut.jpg (625x642, 75K)

thanks, but i stopped smoking weed due to damage to my short term and working memory. you should do the same unless you want to face the same consequences

Attached: 31880668_1646826558703733_5404461445679153152_n.png (699x651, 454K)

>blunt
>rolling paper
>insides are brown clearly tobbaco instead of weed
are you a retard?

Not OP but it's called suspension of disbelief, jackasses. God.

Attached: TUESDAY.jpg (225x225, 4K)

*inhales*
*passes it along*
*exhales*

I thought her shoulder was huge tits and her body was turned 90 degrees from the camera and she just had massive cleavage

Attached: cleavage (5).jpg (913x1024, 133K)

oh fuck same, she looks more pleasant now

thanks ill roll one with my stuff and well have two in rotation anonina

Attached: flat,900x900,070,f.jpg (900x900, 80K)

Usually I just shake my head or say "no thanks"
No one ever had a problem with it
I can't smoke because of schizophrenia

Sorry i'm not reartard

>tfw no cute stoner girl to smoke weed with

Glad I wasn't the only one. #metoo

Smoking with others is annoying. You have to pass a smoke around and people get angry with you if you DARE take more than three tokes. they also get mad if i say im gonna roll myself one.

Hell truly is other people.

>feint on that hoe
>teleport behind her
>freeze time
>lower her pants and blow air into her asshole
>unfreeze time
>marvel at the sound and smell of a freshly baked BRAP

Attached: C315C6C9-C209-45AE-9286-0BF110BDFDBC.jpg (234x250, 32K)

Hahha oh my goddddddddd user haha Jesus man Jesus! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off! You are a faggot like Bob Saget!

Attached: Garfield.gif (600x174, 43K)

So learn not to bogart the fucking joint my dude.

Been thinking about this, but what if I write everything down?

Hit it and pass it on, duhhh.

i can't because it makes my depersonalization really bad. weed is the worst fucking drug because everyone thinks that it's harmless. i'm ready to see that spike in dementia, alzheimers, and schizophrenia. it's coming if it's not here already.

Tokers are jokers

Attached: 43A2A67E-76AD-47BC-B79C-C5873A2CE6FD.png (600x722, 191K)

but at least they aren't as big of losers as boozers

I have a friend with Asperger's who never pays for any weed but everytime you pass him the joint he goes vacuum cleaner on that shit until three people tell him to fucking stop.

do you have ass burgers user

n-no i dont have assburgers.
i usually bring my own stuff. I just find the etiquette for smoking in a group weird and annoying. you sound like the kind of person who gets mad when someone pockets your lighter. Then again the people who i sometimes smoke with have all sorts of strange habits. They insist we all play some dumb drinking game so i cant drink at my own pace and then get angry that i peak too early.

I pocket lighters all the fucking time, it's just that when you're smoking with someone and they politely take a few tokes and pass so that everyone gets their share and noone has to wait for a long time, it's pretty fucking rude to sit around for a minute toking on it like chief keef while others are waiting. If everyone else does the etiquette stuff you should do it too, ignoring it because it's muh stupid is pretty retarded

Sorry i'm /sig/