Alright, R9k. I have DMT in my possession. I have never tripped. My drug experience is constant weed, some coke...

Alright, R9k. I have DMT in my possession. I have never tripped. My drug experience is constant weed, some coke, and MDMA once. What am I in for?

Attached: DMT-Grey-211x300.jpg (211x300, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MqCjvA9d2sM
mediafire.com/file/o84jfb559zttqur/Afterlife Preparation - Beyond The Cruel Deception.pdf
med.virginia.edu/perceptual-studies/wp-content/uploads/sites/360/2017/01/NDE-78-Distressing-NDEs-the-basics-2014.NDE-MoMed.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hallucinations but you have to close your eyes

Chances of me being terrified out of my mind?

It depends on how much you do (or manage to do before you are unable to move your arms any more).

It could range from mild open-eye visuals such as melting walls and patterns, to full closed-eye visuals of another world, aliens, Gods, or the world around you reorganising itself into myriad patterns and shit or feeling like you are travelling through the universe, or microscopically into the universe.

The more you do at once the weirder it gets. Afterwards you will likely find yourself unable to explain exactly what you saw, and you will need some time for your brain to process it, but you'll probably feel calmer and more at peace with everything.

Not very high. It depends on the mindset you have before doing it. If you want to get spooked out of your mind then smoke salvia.

For me, I have more of an understanding of what I saw right after it happens than if I wait and look back on it.

It doesn't tend to be a scary experience, and also, it's really short, 5-10 mins depending on how much you took. It's more overwhelming than scary because it's like the whole universe rushing towards you at once.

I definitely don't wanna get spooked. I have to smoke it outside of my apartment in my car.

Don't do it in your car, do it in the countryside or somewhere you recognise and are comfortable like your apartment.

The smell is not pervasive like weed, it smells like mothballs and dissipates fast.

Make sure to vaporise it, don't burn it. A good way is to mix it with a lot of ash and smoke it from a pipe or bowl. Follow the dosage recommendations from erowid. Put the pipe down immediately and find a comfortable lying or seated position because you wont be able to move for about 5 minutes. No need yo be afraid, just remember it is a very intense experience.

DMT in reasonable dosages causes extremely strong visuals, he wont need to close his eyes.

Attached: 1525674018870.jpg (225x225, 7K)

DMT can be pretty intense, but I didn't find it scary at all really. Just make sure you hit the pipe until it's all gone, it's easy to quit partway through

Yeah, but if you don't close your eyes you won't get the full on stuff

I thought about taking it to the river, I take it that DMT doesn't let you move around much so I won't have to worry about drowning.

If those are the only drugs you ever did, and you aren't into spirituality at the moment your whole life is about to get flipped if you breakthrough

Welcome to the other side of the veil after you smoke , bless

You won't move at all.

you wish, OP. this is it. take a BIG HIT.
not sure how much is the higher doses (would have to check it on erowid) but when you are about to lose your mind, take a biig final hit.
tell us what it was like (if what you saw wasn't told to be a secret)
mine was.

ok i just checked on erowid.
high dosage is 60.
so put 100 mg and take 3 big hits. (100 mg because it's only 3 hits you are getting)

u should get a tripsitter

What did you see , tell me

Attached: 1523850266969.jpg (957x621, 55K)

>cont
report us back...
damn, i miss having a dmt experience, almost forgot most

I will definitely make a follow up post

This idea that a high dose DMT will immobilise you is 100% bullshit.

I have seen people run around not understanding what was going on, screaming.
Never do it outside.

Let's not be irresponsible.
Depending on what device you are using, 60-100 mg is an insane dosage and if smoked properly it might give you PTSD.

Start low (20 mg). And slowly work your way up.
Trust me this shit is no joke, you will regret it if you fuck around with it.

Just giving harm reduction advice.

Attached: 634563456.jpg (947x1000, 609K)

yeah i was about to remove that post. maybe a try out with 20mg, 40 mg is a good idea.
depends how much OP has.
having a mild trip is a waste but it's safer to try a small dose first

it was something along these lines (other people already shared so it's ok i guess)
youtube.com/watch?v=MqCjvA9d2sM

How does a loser get DMT?
Like, finding someone who sold weed as a shut in friendless virgin NEET was difficult enough for me, this seems like a truly insurmountable task but I really really want to try it.

Onions are your friend

I was just speaking from experience. When I took it, I literally couldn't move. I just sat on the couch for the full duration until it was over, as did everybody else that took it.

If you are running around then you must have not taken enough. On lower dosages you can for sure move around, e.g. when I took a mild dose it was a bit like having taken 2cb with just mild patterns and I felt fine apart from that, and it only lasted about 30 seconds instead of 10 minutes.

You can still get pretty interesting visuals and experiences with a mild dose.

The feeling of a presence in the room, the sense of being in another place, the sense downloading truths about the universe, and all that.

Also open eyes visuals of your surroundings are pretty underrated. Your body might look like that of an alien.

Attached: 47223373.png (239x115, 66K)

People I have seen that were running around absolutely took too much, not too little. They were high dosages and they absolutely had no idea what was going on, who they were, that they had taken a substance etc.

I guess it depends on the person. What I meant is for other people not to take for granted that they won't be able to move.

PS: Harm reduction,

DNM lil brainlet

What benefit would DMT be for someone with our common mental problems?

OK never heard of that happening with DMT, most people are too overwhelmed with sensory input to move. If that is true then trip sitter should be a definite requirement regardless of where he does it.

What if you took DMT along with an SSRI? They both work on serotonin receptors so in theory the effects should be stronger, but obviously it might cause serious side effects.

For the mindfuck of your life bro. No drug compares to DMT not even LSD in high doses cause DMT isnt a drug. Its a key to acces another dimension i call hyperspace. There are lots of beings in hyperspace that will come to you. Some are nice some arent.

>inb4 its all in you head lol

No retards. You dont know shit. LSD yes its your psyche. DMT tough is different.

I have done 6+ Breaktroughs and communicated a lot with various entitys.

AMA

Dont start with 20mg. Its stupid. Breaktrough is breaktrough. 150mg or 60mg it dosent make a difference. But if you do 20mg and dont get the breaktrough its a waste.

I started with 100mg and worked my way down to 40mg. I can confortably breaktrough with 40mg.

They have to be retarded. No matter how much you take you always have a clear mind and can decide what you do. Its not like your losing control like on LSD. You can move but why should you? Its like hanging between dimensions.

You always lay down and make everything as dark as possible. At some point your perception of the body disapears and you are completly immersed in hyperspace.

There are other hallucinatory experiences that feel real or "more real than real" that you probably consider "all in your head".
Alien abduction stories (that before the almond head alien in the popular culture, people were describing encounters with fairies, gnomes, monsters and others.).
Sleep paralysis succubus, and others.

None. Its great if you search for cosmic knowledge but thats it. You never know who you are getting there. It might be wonderfull or you get hyperspace-raped and bullied.

>No matter how much you take you always have a clear mind and can decide what you do
Not true.
If the dose is high enough, you will temporarily forget who you are, that you have taken a substance etc.

That's consistent with Rick Strassman patients, who reported similar things.

t. I have never smoked dmt

It is in your head though. It's a powerful experience but it's still in your head.

>It might be wonderfull or you get hyperspace-raped and bullied.
How exactly?

One of Rick Strassman's patient reported being raped by alligators for eternity on a high dose.

Was that "another dimension" that exists in any real sense?

You're going to hear the new Tool album

>I have seen people run around not understanding what was going on, screaming.
I did DMT and my bro said that I was yelling and that I tried to choke him out.
it wasn't embarrassing or anything because I was coming down off of DMT so instantly forgave myself and understood how little it mattered but this user is right, don't be just anywhere.

Great experience that being said; like you hear things like "infinite belonging" "love" but the experience is so much more than what can be said.

I said its not in your head. Its genuine interdimension contact.

Alien abbduction could be DMT related. There are grayface asshole entitys in hyperspace. Only met one tough. I dont like them. They feel cold and alien and spoil my fun.

Also succubus is also dmt related. Hyperspacerape is exactly like the describtions of the phenomemon. Pressure on chest and then orgasmic release.

DMT is still your psyche friend; at most it simulates a breakthrough.
maybe you're enlightened though and me being dismissive isn't helpful but to me it's not what you're saying.

Well for starters you may want to get a hold of a teensy weensy bit of that weedle-dee-deed, boombadoop.

Never happen to me. Do difference between 40mg and 150mg. But that enough anyway.

Yes

Hyperspace-Rape is like Hyperspace-Sex you only dont get asked if you want it. It happens if you want or not. Its immense pressure on your chest till orgasmic release.

Once i got passed around like some pizzagate kid.

I talked with many different entitys there and none of these were part of my psyche. I met parts of my psyche often enough trough other psychedelics.
DMT is a different kind of animal. You dont have to believe it. I know it for sure i dont care.

What is hyperspace sex like? Do you have control over who you're fucking and how?

They are parts of your psyche, but more archaic and hidden parts. All that DMT does differently from other psychedelics is that it goes deeper, to the point that you don't even recognize it as your own psyche anymore.

Not always. If i dont consent i consider it rape. Its mostly masculine energy beings that do that. But its not that terrible.

But i had some very nice experiences with fairylike feminin beings. They would ask you in first and then it starts. Its very full of love and euphoria. Better then any physical sex could be. Kinda like peaking on LSD or MDMA but without losing you mind.

No it dosent. You have no idea what i saw there and what i talked about with these things. Its completly seperated from my physical existence.
Even set and setting dosent matter. Its like loging out of the physical and and just being the spark of the source we all are.

>Its like loging out of the physical and and just being the spark of the source we all are
So... deep into the psyche.

Wait are you being serious, you really visualised you were being raped? That sounds fucking terrible

No out of the physical. These beings are out there. If i live or die dosent matter. They would still be there.

They are Archons/Djinns/Demons whatever you like to call them but they are not part of me. Its rather dangerous to think that. There are beings out there that fuck you up and try to bind you with contracts and shit.

NEVER agree to any contract if you value the freedom of your soul.

Not like there are genitals of anything like that. But if someone forces you to orgasm how would you call it? The visuals vary from being to being. There is no static matter. Everything you see is a illusion created by one of the entitys. You might see a flying cathedral grab you and slam into you and than pressure rises into your chest till an orgasmic release happens and then its over. Like 30sek. 1min tops.

Hate to break it to you man but all of that is part of your psyche. This is why people tell you to not fuck with psychedelics too much. They can dig up parts of the psyche that are better left uncovered.

You are wrong man. Do as many breaktrough as i have then we talk again. You know nothing.

I'd rather not but i'm interested in hearing why you think i'm wrong.

nah you're probably just retarded and believed in that shit before you ever even smoked some dust

>like you hear things like "infinite belonging" "love"
It's not all love. There's a grand deception.

Read up on DMT man. Everyone goes to the same place and meets similar beings. These beings are sentient and independent. They have fears, theys get angry, they like you or not. They will ask you for music or art you can created and show their art in response. There are rules up there between the beings and stuff going on between them you can get mixed up into. I also made dates with beings so the same being would come when i break trough and i dont get snached up by some asshole. You can make literally friends that will show up. They can teach you cosmic knowledge. Once a beings showed me a 3rd person view of myself laying there and asked if i really think thats me. The tought alone disgusted me. "Thats me? But thats just a meatbag!" But than i looked at myself and saw iam not a body. I am a spark of the source. Like a little sun. Then i got to see the Souce. The Big Sun. Its was wonderfull.

Acid is actually much more enjoyable and psychologically useful than DiMiTri in my opinion.

'cid is a wonderful, memorable journey into your own mind, with DiMiTri you get catapulted into what feels like another dimension for 5-10 minutes and you are left with "WTF was that, I barely remember what happened".

This guy is correct. I've researched this stuff for a few years.

We're actually in a multidimensional prison system engineered by these beings.

As i understand they are more or less inprisoned too. They dont like to talk about this. They get angry say they are not allowed i need to talk to the man on the top. Never got the courage together to do that tough.

Interesting. Who is this "man", the demiurge?

I just finished a 25-page writeup on their afterlife trap if you're interested

Its my guess. Clear is only that there is a
hierarchy in place with one being on the top that makes the rules and everyone fears this being very much.

Yeah i like to read if you uploaded it somewhere.

What power does this being at the top have over departed humans?

mediafire.com/file/o84jfb559zttqur/Afterlife Preparation - Beyond The Cruel Deception.pdf

No idea. Most being dont even seem to acknowledge that iam a human or sometimes dont seem to know what humans are. (they might be lying tough).

No doubt a lie. They harvest our energy from the astral realm.

Cosigning this. Too much hippy type astro bullshit in this thread.

Dude. You were just tripping.

Mindlets get out. Go read NDE reports of clinical death

Attached: 1525724599238.jpg (785x757, 94K)

I think the whole Hyperspace-Sex/Rape thing might be some kind of energy harvest. Not that i lose something but they seem to gain something . The whole dimension is so hypersexual its crazy.

Sometimes they would give me energy tough and i would feel like gaining something. It looks like some tentacle connecting to my chest and pumping energy into. One time a lot and other times they would like give me some change and expect that iam totaly grateful.

They are clearly no angels but not inherently evil either. Its still dualistic like the physical.

Worst experience actually was as some Grayface Alien kinda being showed up and was like " What are you doing here you dont belong here" and connected to me. It felt so cold and alien it was scarier than massive fear induction others do. Normaly beings would feel like humans actually. Clear gender and feelings just like we have. This one was so different and alien tough i cant get my head around it.

I don't agree with you that it's not in your head but you do a good job of explaining trips. Tell me more, it sounds interesting.

>I think the whole Hyperspace-Sex/Rape thing might be some kind of energy harvest. Not that i lose something but they seem to gain something. The whole dimension is so hypersexual its crazy.
This is what I thought. Life-force/qi/prana/orgone energy is sexual energy after all. This is also why "succubus" is a thing.

>Sometimes they would give me energy tough and i would feel like gaining something. It looks like some tentacle connecting to my chest and pumping energy into. One time a lot and other times they would like give me some change and expect that iam totaly grateful.
It's most likely synthetic energy, in excharge for your qi ("chi") energy, leaving you drained at a later point. George Kavassilas said he saw the being at the top of the hierarchy with tentacles, absorbing all the energy from people worshiping different religions, essentially all being harvested and channeled to the same being.

>They are clearly no angels but not inherently evil either. Its still dualistic like the physical.
I'd say they're all evil, duality or not. Low-level consciousness fucking deceptive leeches

The same with NDE's.

There are distressing NDE's (not all of them are positive) where the person is convinced to be the only mind in the universe for eternity or some shit.
Was that experience "real" or just a very convincing hallucination?

med.virginia.edu/perceptual-studies/wp-content/uploads/sites/360/2017/01/NDE-78-Distressing-NDEs-the-basics-2014.NDE-MoMed.pdf

>Worst experience actually was as some Grayface Alien kinda being showed up and was like " What are you doing here you dont belong here" and connected to me. It felt so cold and alien it was scarier than massive fear induction others do. Normaly beings would feel like humans actually. Clear gender and feelings just like we have. This one was so different and alien tough i cant get my head around it.
Can you describe this in further detail?

Considering where we are all at. This seems to be pointless shit if it isn't of any assistance to getting out of our current condition.

Some dont leech tough. I met some beings (clear light blue) ones that would never leech. They are only intressted in creativity. They would ask for songs or art and stuff. Like the Rick and Morty"show me what you got" beings.
One looked like some kind of aztek warrior with club and jaguarpelt and everything.

>"What can you do?"
I first didnt understand but than kinda New Order - Confusion just pored out of me. He really liked it and was totaly happy then proceding to play it to himself over and over.

Others would be like Towers standing tall and apperently doing nothing. I approched one of these and he was annoyed.
>What are you doing here? I have important stuff to do i dont have time for this shit.

I told i dont know i need some schooling or something. He then opened a portal i got trough into a hall were othe beings feeling smug and cool would just past by me. At the end was some kind of nurse but she didnt know what to do with me.

The leeches seem to be some lowlevel guardians or something to distract so no one can go deeper.

Not really. The visual was like a caricature of the typical pop-culture grey and the worst thing was how it felt. I cant describe it. It was so alien i even barlely remember it.

It's called outer darkness and is a place that exists, apparently because of all the negativity that's gone on in the world

Many of them are probably clueless.

>The leeches seem to be some lowlevel guardians or something to distract so no one can go deeper.
Yes, prison wardens and energy harvesters

One of the coolest thing that happend was as i was fleeing from a leech i noticed iam so slow i cant get enough space between it and me. So i tought "How do i go faster?" "It would be awesome if i had rocket-shoes." Then i kinda just created(or rememberd i had them?) rocket-shoes and speed up and flew away.

They probably were just alone in Hyperspace. Hyperspace is actually just void. Except the entrence dome there is nothing. Like real nothing. Void. You actually only see somethng when some being approches and starts with the illusion show.

>dude, you just need to expose your brain to as many powerful chemicals as i have, then you'll see why i think machine elves are real

Thats how the feminin fairly-beings look like. Probably leeches but the most fun to get leeched by.

Attached: Infectednl_AstralTravelers.jpg (1800x1332, 733K)

Thats the Eye-Tunnel you go trough every time to reach hyperspace. At the end is a membrane that leads out of the entrance dome.

Attached: alex2-925x1213.jpg (925x1213, 428K)

This is like a typical leech.

Attached: bluelunarnight_Tlingtec12014.jpg (1491x1315, 569K)

Do they ever explain where the fuck you are? Like you can say "I'm from Earth in the 3rd dimension of the Milky Way galaxy. I don't know where I came from to get there." Can they say something similar?

No they dont like to talk about the physical especialy in such specific terms. They will get very salty. Or dont understand (maybe pretend) what it even supposed to mean. They would always say only the man on the top can awnser such question and they are not allowed.(saying this with kinda lots of fear)

I even tried the call jesus and the demons go away thing.

It dosent work. They would just ask "Whats a Jesus?"

Fuggg, that's pretty crazy

You actually saw this shit?

Yes. Everyone sees this shit every time when you break trough. What happens after that depends on the beings you encounter.

You see the eyes looking at you? That must be terrifying.

>Everyone sees this shit every time when you break trough.
How do you know everyone who breaks through sees it?

Just google DMT Tripreports. All are similar. Everyone goes through the eye tunnel.

And no going through the tunnel isnt scary at all. The eyes dont bother me. They dont seem to be sentient. When beings approach you always feel their conciousness. The tunneleyes could be just decoration.

Going through the tunnel is actually awesome. it feels like all the shit thats holding you down in the physical just melts away. All the insecuritys, all the shit you drag with you just disappears. You shed your humanity and become just your core being.

Holy shit, go fuck yourself, retard