When Jow Forums fights

Explain is it genetic culture whites are the biggest pussies I know

Attached: f96659ee96d404cbcac502f29cc07e89beb8e5b829087057d0ca820c301e3b8a.webm (640x640, 558K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eh.net/book_reviews/time-on-the-cross-the-economics-of-american-negro-slavery/
youtube.com/watch?v=UYfhMf4ULas
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what the fuck is going on with that doorway in the end, bunch of white guys come rushing out, is the nigger finished, is this why the clip cuts out?

dude got up instantly

that was just a great punch though

Whites are the best fighters though I don't get what you mean, also the strongest

Attached: BWC.jpg (960x696, 273K)

>Jow Forums tries to tame Big Black Booty

Attached: AnonDancesWith.webm (480x600, 1.51M)

only absolute retards get into fights like that

anybody with half a brain realizes that the way the system is set up right now, you can only lose.
either you lose the fight straight up
or you win the fight, and then you get buttfucked by the authorities with assault and hate crime charges.

in this system, the only people who fight are either massive retards (like the kid on your webm) or men at the bottom who have nothing to lose anyway (like niggers)

lmao original af senpai

Attached: 1525734486088.png (900x896, 873K)

there was no power behind it. or the kid is stronger than he looks.

remember your place, boys

Attached: remember your place.jpg (800x560, 61K)

lmao the guy didn't even get knocked out

>clones start walking out the door

I know weird af
All whites shall die

Attached: cd8490bda4405090470c3657f62843a7fa3bdcd43ee47d15e50671d75cefd1d7.webm (268x480, 1.26M)

Jow Forums has never been in a fight before in their lives

Attached: 1297199896882[1].png (680x795, 640K)

Shadow clone jutsu

oregano

you cant even knock out spergy white kid who collects yugioh cards with a clean punch shut the fk up Marcel.

It's cultural. Suburban whites are raised in sheltered environments so they never learn skills like self defense.

Rednecks and wiggers are better fighters.

*blocks your path*
Guy who used to post on Jow Forums here, been training numerous combat sports since I was young (Muay Thai, Catch wrestling and BJJ) so right there your observation is incorrect.
I live in Northern England too, so there's no shortage of drunk people looking to fight when you walk outside at night.

Attached: bobr.png (309x609, 84K)

i'm just going to leave this here.
original as fuck

Attached: afric.jpg (480x480, 29K)

>and then you get buttfucked by the authorities with assault and hate crime charges
Highly unlikely and just shows how memeified your life is. Police rarely get involved in fights, charges are rarely pressed. In most fights, people just go home afterward and drink/eat/smoke the pain away then get on with their lives. At least that's how it goes in Texas.

I've been in a few fights and pressing charges or calling the police was the furthest thing from anyone's mind. There was nothing the police could even do since we both agreed to fight.

That's not fighting, that's being sociopathic savages that the Africans had never dealt with before. That's how the white race could destroy the Aztecs so easily. The Aztecs thought they were the most insane on the continent with their human sacrifice, they weren't ready for a race of people who rip newborn babies from vaginas, smash them against rocks and throw them to dogs.

pretty much this. He does the widest haymaker possible and hits in in the side of the neck with the wrong part of his fist. Its a good job he was fighting autism incarnate and not someone who has spent five minuets with a punching bag.

so if theyre so savage and sociopathic why in the FUCK are you starting this bullshit

>they weren't ready for a race of people who rip newborn babies from vaginas, smash them against rocks and throw them to dogs.
Lol what? That isn't a European custom, sounds like an Abrahamic Christian thing (dash their newborns against the rocks etc)

>That's not fighting
Yeah, they just landed ashore and asked nicely to stay there.

Because they've allowed themselves to be pussified, now they're just sociopathic dweebs who won't do shit.

>savages
noun: a member of a people regarded as primitive and uncivilized.

You don't understand your words, nigger. Also the aztec were mostly wiped out by disease.

thats you Marcel, talk shit and post the same webms and the latest blacked, sht the fk up

the white guy learned to fight from movies
the black guy doesnt know how to fight either but he's alot better at it than the white guy

whites are nice until we're not

Attached: 1525365574471.gif (320x180, 1.08M)

who else here is /pacifist but could beat anyone else up if they wanted to/?

Attached: 1481057145609.jpg (500x667, 107K)

>Lol what? That isn't a European custom, sounds like an Abrahamic Christian thing (dash their newborns against the rocks etc)
Look up what Christopher Columbus was doing to the Indians. This is why a lot of the Indians were defeated so easily. They'd never experienced this kind of Caucasian savagery. Scalping and sacrifice and slavery and gladiator-like games was nothing compared to what whites were into

Fair enough
U mad bruh
l'll leave this here Emily youci loving some black men

Attached: yuk.jpg (1024x768, 151K)

>Look up what Christopher Columbus was doing to the Indians
Christopher Columbus had never killed any Natives himself.
Post a source.
>They'd never experienced this kind of Caucasian savagery
Yeah definitely the Euros were more savage than a stone age nomadic people who actively engaged in human sacrifice, murder, rape etc
>to what whites were into
Such as...?

I have an iPhone I can't post webms Dylan.

>U mad bruh
No, not really.

Attached: nature11128-f4.2.jpg (685x480, 22K)

im not white Marcel. go back to rewatching all your favorite blacked eps.

If you pause at 0:00 you can clearly see he is stanced to unsheathe his katana; if he had one.

>implying that i give a shit about emily 'dried up womb' youcis

Attached: 1525735752219.png (169x186, 16K)

>that slave collar around his neck

Attached: 1525609096698.gif (382x289, 1.99M)

Even if Chris didn't kill any himself, his people damn sure did. The Indians they came into contact with were peaceful fishermen on islands. They welcomed the Spaniards and the Spaniards chained them up in gold mines in return and chopped their hands off when they didn't get enough gold.

Aztec and African slavery was similar. When they went to war with other tribes, they'd capture slaves. In Africa, you worked for a certain period of time and you were freed. In Mexico, you were a slave for life (unless you fought for your freedom) but you could marry a free woman and your children would be born free. Neither the Indians nor the Africans had any concept of race-based chattel slavery where the slaves were treated like animals. The concept of being born into slavery was so foreign to them. These are the evils that the white race spread.

>In Africa, you worked for a certain period of time and you were freed.
>across the entire continent
>of Africa
Uhuh.

good. i hope they spread some more unknown evils.

>The Indians they came into contact with were peaceful fishermen on islands. They welcomed the Spaniards and the Spaniards chained them up in gold mines in return and chopped their hands off when they didn't get enough gold.
Source?
>Neither the Indians nor the Africans had any concept of race-based chattel slavery where the slaves were treated like animals
Except "chattel slavery" was hardly a thing in even the Americas.
Black slaves in the early USA were paid, and their salaries were on par with black salaries today.
They still gout clothed, housed, fed etc

>Source
LOOK IT UP! He landed in the Caribbean. The tribes there were the Taino and Arawak, read about them.
>Except... blacks slaves were paid and their salaries were on par with black salaries today
Source? That's a fucking retarded thing to say. If they got paid, they wouldn't need to be provided housing and clothes and they wouldn't be tortured. If they were paid and were provided all of these things, why would they run away? Why would they have revolts? Why would whole secret organizations be set up to get slaves to Canada and Mexico to be free? Why did Texan slave owners hate Mexican men because they would come around and lure black girls back to Mexico? You're not making any sense.

>source?
>LOOK IT UP!
lmao

i dunno man, its hard to imagine anyone liking somebody that much to risk their lives for. reads like fiction.

>young kid fights big kid

>Source?
Masters commonly paid slaves small bonuses at Christmas, and some slaveholders permitted them to keep earnings and gambling profits. One slave, Denmark Vesey, bought his freedom with a lottery prize.[31] Slaves were often given low-quality goods by their masters, clothes made from rough cloth and shoes from old leather.[32]

a typical slave field hand "received" about 90% of the income he produced.[33]

eh.net/book_reviews/time-on-the-cross-the-economics-of-american-negro-slavery/

Black kids beat white kids because blacks mature earlier (Because there is less to mature).

White men beat black men because whites are stronger and blacks do this retarded fighting stance where they use their elbows.

She's a of lot comfy with black men didn't she want to "nuke africa or something" now she is doing this shit?

Attached: 1491792411958.jpg (720x960, 83K)

If you're gonna ask for sources, I'll ask for sources. What I'm saying is common knowledge. Columbus landed in the Caribbean. What you're saying about slaves being paid is retarded. They wouldn't be slaves then, jackass.
>ohh because they weren't actually slave's, it's leftist revisionism!
The Southerners literally called them slaves when they left the Union

Is the image of the mutt with the negro supposed to be offensive to us or something?

op doesnt speak for anyone but himself. retarded marcel

She "claims" she is a European mutt but she looks to dark to be white I suspect she's lying some how

Learn to write in English, you dumb coon.

Slaveswere thrown a bit of money after they did some fortune telling or played some music and entertained white people. Don't act like they were paid after a long days' work, otherwise they wouldn't have been running away. You don't beat the shit out of your employees with whips.

They threw slaves a couple of dollars because they realized that not giving them anything in return makes them do the bare minimum, which is why slavery is such a bad way to get things done.

You're oversimplifying history.

sounds like the modern wagie

>a typical slave field hand "received" about 90% of the income he produced.[33]
guess you didn't read that part

"you're oversimplifying history"
no, you're the one doing that by thinking all slavery was bog standard chattel and whip type shit

The disease part isn't quite correct either. Here's a short version of what actually went down.
>Aztecs, like the Romans, occupied a shitton of land of other tribes, but allowed their culture to remain in exchange for taxes
>Aztecs enter golden age and become high culture society
>savage tribes move into large Aztec cities for gibs, which creates slums and civil unrest
>white man arrives and conquers from the north and east
>savages driven into the aztec heartlands
>civil unrest intensifies, more and more people live in the slums, taxes are diminishing, food supply becomes scarce in large cities
>disease spreads because of poor living conditions
>more expenses towards military as well as less income, reduced social and cultural spending
>savages inside of large cities and occupied lands become agitated at the lack of gibs
>revolt and cause the aztec militaries to be even more strained
>food and money from outside sources now almost completely vanished
>starvation and even lower living standards cause disease to spread even more easily, entire cities get infected, working population either conscripted or dying, can't maintain food supply
>entire society collapses

The biggest issue was living beyond their own ethnic/cultural reach, which will cause the fall of every empire eventually. If they had instead chosen to ally with the other tribes and helped them develop instead of just taking money and food, they could've had a much more unified force against the Europeans. China was smart, they have been steadily replacing the various ethnic populations in their territory with Han Chinese since the early hundreds AD.

being strong doesn't make you a good fighter

Any sources on this?

gross, and sexual harassment

youtube.com/watch?v=UYfhMf4ULas

Best Boxer: Tyson Fury
Best Kickboxer(s): Ramon Dekkers or Bas Rutten

so what you are trying to imply is that tyson fury, ramon dekkers and bas rutten have no talent but just muscle and that's why they are good?

Attached: 1489444360444.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

>ramon dekkers
>muscle
JEJ
Stop reaching buddy, you're grasping at straws.
Ramon Dekkers was a twink.
What I was saying is that strength is a big advantage in a fight

I have no fucking clue what you are trying to say bud you talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded

great argument, really shatters my worldview

how can I make an argument when I have 0 clue what you are trying to imply?
so first you try to make the argument that muscle wins ye? then to prove your argument you say that Ramon Dekkers is the best kickboxer in the world. But then when i say that Ramon Dekkers isn't just good because he has muscle you say he's a twink.
what the fuck are you on about?
what the fuck are you on about?

>hurr I have no idea what your argument is but I'm going to imply things you said despite not knowing what the fuck I'm talking about

are you actually retarded mate? I've just been asking you what you are trying to say because your posts don't make any sense but all you can do is call my "argument" bad.
I have no argument I don't even know what you are trying to argue here

Why do you plebs get so defensive about this shit?
>blacks are da best!
>nuh uh! nuh uh!
>oh yeah? whites are not white!
>whiter than you black boi!
Non of this matters cause we got guns now anyways so why are you fags fighting? Not you lads have been in a fight anyways.

Attached: image.jpg (200x200, 25K)

rugrats was a shit cartoon.

This is what anime is doing to White males. Stop watching anime.

natural environment really. white/nordic people lived in a harsher, colder climate and relied on sturdiness. black people lived a much hotter/running life. genetics adapted these subspecies to their roles.

aaaaaaahhhhhh no not the scary black man aaaa

Attached: nigger btfo.webm (240x426, 1.24M)