When you would consider a vagina tight, average or loose in terms of fingering? How many fingers is tight...

When you would consider a vagina tight, average or loose in terms of fingering? How many fingers is tight, how many is average, and how many is loose

Attached: 24812852.jpg (1920x1272, 369K)

You shouldn't be able to fit three in it.

Fingering wise, I've only fingered 2 women, and even then, those times were spread out quite a bit. I would think that they were average or tight. I don't know. The most I've down was three fingers though.

My fingers are pretty meaty though, dwarf fingers.

Attached: 2133571782.jpg (1440x1750, 408K)

Yeah, I agree with this.

Good luck finding that though...

two fingers is the norm but if your fingers are small/thin even if you get 3 in she could be tight. you honestly dont know until you stick your dick in and can feel it that way

isn't it up to how relaxed she is though? vaginas can accommodate a lot

unironic question from a robot. why would you put a finger in a vagina? what is the objective?

Foreplay
or just petting if she's not ready for penetration

You're correct. We can squeeze the muscles in our vagina and it'll feel tight no matter what.
The "tightness" is more often based on how turned on a woman is, and how wet she is due to being turned on.

>that feel when gf has vaginismus

>look at me I'm a woman wooo give me yous woooo
I hate you

Stupid MGTOW, you gave me a (You) anyway

pretty much what said. foreplay is for yourself too and i get turned on feeling her get wetter and using your hands is a good way to feel it

my fingers are kinda fat and I can't fit in two

If you think a post is bait don't respond to it, retard.

>gave me a (you)
Hm, are you sure that post was yours? I wouldn't call anyone a "MGTOW"

checking for hidden microphones

If you're a virgin you can sneakily recon where the sex hole is

i chuckl'd desu

Attached: FB_IMG_1524735640940.jpg (552x497, 11K)

I've only been with one woman who had had 4 kids by that point so obviously wasn't very tight but it was still tight enough to hurt my dick sometimes so I really don't see how tightness is such a good thing. Granted i might have a thick dick.

Don't know never experience any pussy before.

>vaginas are designed to push babies out and return to a somewhat normal state
>there are people who don't realize that the more turned on a woman is, the looser and wetter she becomes
>the same people don't realize that the vagina is a muscle, and you can make it tighter with exercise
>there are men that actually think that a penis can leave a vagina permanently loose

is it an inflated ego or a shit education system?
its both

Attached: an abstract kind of feel.jpg (1200x1000, 805K)

>wasn't very tight
>hurt my dick sometimes
Hmm.

Basically this. Some girls are built smaller too. A girl being "loose" doesn't necessarily mean much. unless she's squirted out a ton of kids. And then some girls just find it harder to loosen up and be turned on.

example

>not turned on

Attached: 5WrG6bCg.jpg (728x971, 38K)

and same turned on. known as tenting. probably not especially tight

Attached: LBgQx28.jpg (1000x563, 173K)