You have pretty eyes femanon

>you have pretty eyes femanon

can't you retards think of anything original?

Attached: 1525750277128.png (597x512, 150K)

What if you have pretty eyes tho?

Fuck off dyke, no one gives a shit about you.

I wanna lick your eyes and put my weewee in here until all the eye fluids fall from your face, "femanon"

Learn to take a compliment roastie, in a few years theyll be few and far between

you have ugly eyes

I'm free tomorrow night

Why keep begging for attention then get mad when Robot faggots give it to you?

Shut up fuckin moaning!

Attached: tumblr_mphhnsmnEz1qlgi7no1_500.gif (500x285, 747K)

>you must be a super original dancing monkey for me 24/7

women are cancerous spoiled brats

okay then let me try

Your face is stunning femanon, I really appreciate your jawline. It reminds me of a beautiful statue sculpted by some Italian faggot 500 years ago

>implying Tyone muttering some shit about your butt doesn't make your pussy moist

keep on bullshittin women, it's all you can do.

>muh women boogyman

and what? comment on your non-existent personality?

How about "you are a good girl, femanon" while patting your head?
This is a serious question.

AY GURL WAT DAT MOUF DO DOE

Um actually SWEETIE its boogeyWOMan, try not being so uninclusive and misogynistic to women okay shitlord?

>tfw you get out sweetied

bye

Attached: 1523561790037.png (420x420, 12K)

Okay this will sound crazy, but stay with me. What if you genuinely have nice eyes?

ran into a wild grill, she had crystal blue eyes. i said "nice eyes!", does that make me retard?

>don't say any compliment to me

can't you retards think of anything?

you have pretty tits femanon

no, just no. your post doesn't work whatsoever.

I'd like to have them in a jar on my desk.

Your cunt looks like a snug fit femanon

Attached: 1432964030850.png (655x865, 90K)

Theres a mixed blaxk hispaniola dude at my work like 5'8"ish ugly covered in tats and was in jail for 10 years. He mumbles shit about the girls butts there all day
>"HAHAHAH OMG STAAAHHP JK"

they all laugh and lirt with him. Every single girl from the youngest to the old bags all get wet for his mongoloids mumblings, he literally mumbles too like hes got fucking marbles in his mouf.

>Nice tits
Better?

A compliment is a compliment, fuck off m8.
Also, nice bait.

Attached: SataniaSmugSmile.png (802x574, 486K)

nice mustache femanon it really compliments your sideburns and hairy legs

>nice mustache femanon it really compliments your sideburns and hairy legs
I unironically wish I had a gf like that.

Men
>be funny
>be witty
>be attractive
>be healthy and muscular
>be wealthy
Women
>exist

Fuck off you brain dead roast beef

c'mon every girl likes to think her eyes are special, and it's one of the first things we notice when we get close to them or are we just suppose to stare at the tits ?

i work at a gas station and every once in a while the crackheads will come inside and flirt with the blonde milfs that come in, and they act like schoolgirls over it.

the dumbest shit you will ever hear too, like "you got a fine shape" or something said half-drunkedly by some toothless scrawny diseased looking puke

Like woman never use this line either ? I get it all the time

Best pickup lines will always be " Are you a school, cause I want to shoot kids in you" and " Hey does this rag smell like chloroform?"

>Complimenting physical traits
Do people unironically do this? Imagine the only compliment you get is something you didn't even earn, I would be fucking pissed.

Between that and complimenting their hair it's a toss up which gets used more, hell I use it on girls all the time. It's a way to not be over sexually creepy and still let them know your interested

Boo woe is my, people complement my looks hoo